Profile for What the Frack?! > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

What the Frack?! RSS Feed (Draper, UT)

Page: 1 | 2
Cosmos 3 Pack Crystal Clear Front and Back Screen Protector LCD for Sony PS Vita and Cosmos Cable Tie
Offered by Little Mouse
Price: $2.90
5 used & new from $1.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Why This Comes With Three, July 11, 2014
UGH. I knew I shouldn't have bought one of these things that come in a three pack:

First one is for practice.
Second one is to remove the dust that got on there while you were trying to put the first one on.
The third one is to place directly into the trash.

I ended up only using the back piece. That one works fine. Only one spec of dust and no bubbles on it.

It's going to scratch, I know, because this is the same type of film that I used with my old Cassiopeia and Ipaqs. That's really why they come in a three pack. But better the film I think paying the extra money for the kind that requires liquid to apply would be a better option if only to keep your stress level down. Probably have them install it for you too. I wish Ghost Armor still had a kiosk here.

I would not recommend or buy again. Extra star is because I was able to use the back part.

Belkin AV10113tt03 3-Feet/0.09m 3.5mm Coiled Car Stereo AUX Cable
Belkin AV10113tt03 3-Feet/0.09m 3.5mm Coiled Car Stereo AUX Cable
Offered by jonmusic
Price: $10.40
4 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so narrow, June 14, 2014
It works but as slim as it looks, I still have to remove my phone's case.

I also should have gotten a longer one, 3 ft coiled is a lot shorter than expected.

Other than that the cable itself is made nicely. It works as it should.

ROCCAT Kone XTD Max Customization Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-810)
ROCCAT Kone XTD Max Customization Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-810)
Price: $79.99
34 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worn Out G5 Replacement, February 19, 2014
So far I love this mouse. The software not so much. After messing around a bit I got all the settings and profiles right where I want them though. It's a customizeable mouse so it was kind of expected.

I bought this based on reviews and got this for home use. I loved my Logitech G5, hated my G9, and hated my Sharkoon Darkglider. I have a Logitech Performance MX at work and love most of it. Its like if the G5 and MX integrated with each other and the outcome was the Roccat Kone XTD. I love this one more.

I had a friend start to make fun on it because of the lights and graphic but he grabbed it and loved the way it felt. The weight and balance of the mouse are great, the buttons are great, the wheel could have a better feel but overall it works great. The texture, ergonomics and build quality are great. This is a good feeling mouse. The mouse works great on a TekMat CZ 75 cleaning mat.

I recommend this mouse to people over everything else first and would totally buy another one if I need to.

TekMat 11-Inch X 17-Inch Handgun Cleaning Mat with CZ-75 Imprint, Black
TekMat 11-Inch X 17-Inch Handgun Cleaning Mat with CZ-75 Imprint, Black
Price: $11.69
11 used & new from $8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Using As A Mouse Pad, February 19, 2014
I was going to get a small $10 Steelseries Mouse Pad but decided to spend a little bit more and get something larger. The surface so far has been working great my my Roccat Kone XTD mouse. Much better than the Rocketfish Gaming Mouse Pad I was using before. My computer is used for everyday usage and gaming and its been great for both.

I have the original Duke Nukem 3D mouse pad that came with the game (wow, it's almost 20 years old now) and it still works and looks great (except for the corner that I doodled on during a phone call). I think this TekMat is pretty much the same so I am not too concerned about the wear.

I might get another one to actually use as a cleaning mat but I like it as a mouse pad.

VZ Grips CZ 75 FRAG Compact Size Gun Grip, Black Cherry
VZ Grips CZ 75 FRAG Compact Size Gun Grip, Black Cherry
Price: $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, Feel, Finish, Color, Pattern, Size, Weight: Great for Everyday Carry, February 19, 2014
I have this on my CZ 75 PCR. Grippy with out the sticky, rubbery feel of the factory grips. The fit and finish are pretty much perfect. I got the Black Cherry and the coloring/patterning is pretty much exactly like the picture. They move around clothing just fine. The slimness and weight of these grips made a huge difference to me compared to the factory grips when wearing concealed. So glad I made the upgrade. The cuts on it are aggressive but not so aggressive that you would need gloves. These were totally worth it.

I love these grips and might upgrade my SP-01 to some VZ Grips as well.

Nebo 5569 ProTec Elite HP190 High-Powered Firearm Light
Nebo 5569 ProTec Elite HP190 High-Powered Firearm Light
Offered by LegacyStereo
Price: $29.99
21 used & new from $24.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Mounted on a CZ SP-01, February 19, 2014
I've got this mounted on a CZ SP-01 that holds 19+1 rounds. Perfect if someone decides to come into my home at night unexpectedly.

The light I got is solid. Nothing rattles on it. It fits perfectly to the pistol, almost lined up with the end of the barrel, keeps it clean looking. The finish was spot on and closely matches the finish of my pistol as well. I didn't notice that it had a rail on it so that kind of makes the setup look nicer. The slotted thumbscrew works great, hand tightened, and stays on. I might add a little bit of Loctite to it just to be sure but it doesn't really seem necessary.

The on/off switch works fine. Someone had a picture of his with a rail protector mounted to the light that can just be popped off and a nail to hold the switch in the off position for storage. Great idea but I wont be storing mine like this. If you needed it off I can see it accidentally being switched to the on position because it is where you want to put your finger when it is not on the trigger.

Mine also does not have the large branding on the side. Just the small words on the side where it mounts to the rail. I think this is the same light that CZ-USA sells with CZ branding on it without the rail.

The light is really bright. Like hurt your eyes bright if you look at it. Also the brightest area of the light makes for the perfect real time target system. Like a big fat white laser dot. The area around it gets enough light so you can be aware of your surroundings.

I wanted to get a Streamlight but just could not bring myself to spend the extra money on it since this will probably be used as much as my home fire extinguisher. If I needed another one I would get this again.

Arkon Seat Rail Floor Car Truck Mount with 18 inch Gooseneck for iPad Air iPad 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
Price: $34.95
17 used & new from $28.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Tool For Working Out, May 6, 2013
The part that gets connected by the seat rail bolt isn't long enough to reach out of the slide area and only about 1/16 of it fits under the bolt rendering it useless for any adjustments or bumping it since it will just pop out from under the bolt. This happened on both our Audi and BMW. The screws to mount it to the car elsewhere with the other bracket are worthless too.

Other than that, the arm part of this is great. It is flexible and yet strong enough to not get accidentally bent or get secretly adjusted when you take turns or hit a bump.

If this actually fit either one of our cars, it would get a five star rating. Since it doesn't and it is still seems like it would be great, three.

JacobsParts 2-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI Express (PCIe) Host Controller Card
JacobsParts 2-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI Express (PCIe) Host Controller Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, February 4, 2013
Put it into my computer, turned it one, and now it works. Speed is up to USB 3.0 standards. I use it to charge iPad, and transfer movies to external hard drive.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 (plus bonus features) (Animated Feature) [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 4, 2013
If you for some reason don't have the comics or trade paperback, get this. Its like they converted the exact comic into these movies. The perfect conversion of artwork and story. This is how comics should be made into movies.

One thing I've noticed is that people who did not read this when it came out or maybe even been old enough to know about when Dr. Ruth would go onto Late Night with David Letterman might not get this.

Sharkoon DarkGlider Gaming Laser Mouse (000SKDGM)
Sharkoon DarkGlider Gaming Laser Mouse (000SKDGM)
Price: $49.98
9 used & new from $39.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooooth, December 14, 2012
Took a little bit to get used to the different shape coming from a Logitech G5, G9 and MX, but it is really smooth. The software is just okay and there is an issue with the scrolling settings in Windows changing to Page instead of line, but they said they're working with Microsoft on that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2012 2:19 PM PST