Profile for Chris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris RSS Feed (New York City)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Legend Of Zelda Decal Car Truck Bumper Window Sticker
Legend Of Zelda Decal Car Truck Bumper Window Sticker
Offered by WHEN PIGS FLY
Price: $4.99
15 used & new from $2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 25, 2014
These decals are amazing! If you are a Zelda fan, you should buy these immediately. Very weather proof as well!

Xbox One Wireless Controller
Xbox One Wireless Controller
Offered by Everything Distributors
Price: Click here to see our price
202 used & new from $33.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Best controller I have ever used, November 26, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I didn't think Microsoft could pull it off.

The Xbox 360 controller is almost unanimously considered the best controller on the market, and I worried that Microsoft would change it too much. My fears are quelled now that I own an Xbox One. It feels more of the same, except for a number of improvements such as:

Rumble Triggers
WiFi Direct/USB capability
Improved D-Pad
Internal battery compartment
Better analog sticks
Infared (Kinect knows when you pick up a controller)

and much more (over 40+ improvements according to Microsoft).

It just feels great in my hands. After years of playing on the Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers, it did feel alien at first, but after 10 minutes I knew this was the controller I would be using for the next 10 years!

Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Natural Flow Wide Neck Bottle 8 Ounce, Single Pack
Price: $6.99
17 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Milks drips out from the side of the bottle head, November 25, 2012
I had to return this bottle to Amazon because it would constantly leak milk when tilted. It was great every other way and we would have loved to keep it but it just wasn't worth it. Avoid if you can.

Wonders of the World Under Eye & Blemish Concealer - O2 - For Medium to Deeper Skintones
Offered by Vasanti Cosmetics
Price: $17.00
2 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loves it, November 25, 2012
I bought this upon request for someone who constantly nags about the quality of makeup and concealers, and to my surprise this hasn't recieved none of the aforementioned critisism. Men out there, take this as a hint and buy this for your girlfriend/wife!

PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle
PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle
26 used & new from $195.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Price is good, but avoid this new model if you can, November 25, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This new model design, model CECH-4000 (or slim v.2 as we call it), is inferior to all other PS3 models and made explicitly so for the sole reason to sell the console cheaper and increase marketshare. Cheaper materials, flimsy plastic, top loader vs original slot loader, etc. If you can get an original slim, or even a backwards compatible older PS3, do that instead.

Another issue I have is the placement of the on/off and disc open button, and how sensitive they are. And the games included don't even come in cases, even though that's how it was advertised. I just feel Sony could have done better instead of being so desperate for sales and profitibility.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2012 3:57 AM PST

32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card
32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Price: $67.28
31 used & new from $57.99

1.0 out of 5 stars $100 for a 32gb memory stick?, February 18, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I don't understand why Sony is so expensive with their propriatory memory, it's the same thing with their PRO stick duo memory cards for cameras and camcorders. More expensive but the same or lesser quality than others makes no sense in 2012.

Sony, drop the price on your memory cards!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2012 12:34 PM PST

Gunstringer - Xbox 360
Gunstringer - Xbox 360
Offered by Lotsa Electronics
Price: $14.99
84 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Twisted Pixel, November 22, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Nobody makes games like they do; innovative, funny, quirky, and just plain FUN.

I'm glad Microsoft bought them after how amazing The Gunstringer was. I mean, it made me love Kinect! A single game sold me (I did enjoy Child of Eden, but still)! I can't wait to see what other projects they have up their sleeve.

Open world adventure game please!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2011 2:47 AM PST

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $21.53
132 used & new from $6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Halo game is back and better than ever!, November 22, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Now people can experience what made Halo so popular and why Halo is one of the most critically aclaimmed, best selling franchises of all time. I've played every HD remake besides God of Wae Origins (didn't care for the PSP titles) and what 343 studios did with this game blows the rest out of the water. Pressing the back button to see what the old graphics looked like really stuns you and shows how much work was put in to this game, including other things like the audio, skulls, and terminals (the terminals are a MUST watch. AMAZING.)

Even if you're not a fan of Halo, this is a great purchase (and will most likely make you into one). ;)

Metal Gear Solid, HD Collection, Limited Edition
Metal Gear Solid, HD Collection, Limited Edition
Offered by JerseysGamingStore
Price: $95.85
23 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Never have I seen a better LE, November 12, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This Limited Edition is AMAZING. It suprised me when I opened my Amazon box due to the hseer size and magnitude of it. And it's METAL GEAR SOLID 2, 3 and PEACEWALKER! IN HD!

If you don't buy this, you have no soul!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Price: $12.99
316 used & new from $4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of the Year 2011 EASILY, November 12, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We all know 2011 is great for games. Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, Dark Souls, MGS HD Collection, Forza 4, Call o' dooty, Batman: Arkham City, Zelda:SS, etc (I can go on forever), but, this game.

THIS. GAME.

..takes the cake.

The highest rated game this year, with over 60 reviews and NOT ONE UNDER 90%? Holy hell!

This game will consume your life. That is all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5