Profile for Candace Coyle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Candace Coyle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 Display) White
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 Display) White
Price: $34.95
10 used & new from $20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case without all the added bulk!, September 30, 2014
LOVE this case. I have used UAG for previous devices and have always been impressed with their design, fit & finish, and protection without adding too much bulk. Button clicks are tactile and offer great feedback. All cutouts are sized appropriately. No camera flash impediment.

To those reviewers that state it is "too slick" on the back... the case does not advertise itself as "tacky" or "gummy" or "sticky"... the whole point is to be smoother on the back (It's still grippier than the phone without a case). I personally appreciate this as it does not hang up in my jeans. The design on the back actually gives me all the tactile feel of "grip" that I desire as I find myself putting my index finger in one of the grooves to help hold onto the device.

All in all I'd say this case has great design (personal preference), great protection (proven by many), and not too much added bulk.

A+ in my book!

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Season 1 [HD]
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Season 1 [HD]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Daniel in our house!, July 13, 2014
My son loves Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood! Even I think it's kind of cute, and see familiar faces from growing up watching Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. Good lessons as well.

RAINBOW LIGHT Vitamin D3 2500 LU, Berry D-Licious, 50 Count
RAINBOW LIGHT Vitamin D3 2500 LU, Berry D-Licious, 50 Count
Price: $9.09
35 used & new from $6.25

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK..., June 22, 2014
*** WARM WEATHER WARNING*** Before you order this product, please confirm with the seller that they will be shipping it WITH cold packs during the summer months... as because it's in gummy form, it WILL melt en-route to you and turn into a giant block inside the container. Happened to me, but my seller allowed me to return it without issue.

Now to review the product... it's good for what it is. If you have kids and/or completely object to taking a small pill, then this is a great way to get your Vitamin D. Rainbow Light is a trusted brand in the industry, so no worries there. This product is expensive for what you get in terms of total count of Vitamin D (50 doses of 2500mg for $10+)... many other reputable brands are around the same price for 150-200 doses, just not in gummy form. Nonetheless, not a knock on the product itself... just something to be aware of.

Safety 1st Screen Door Saver, White
Safety 1st Screen Door Saver, White
Price: $22.99
16 used & new from $18.63

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT FIT 36" DOOR, May 29, 2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not order this product if you have a 36" door. You WILL be disappointed. It is approx 1/4" - 1/2" too narrow. I am returning to Amazon as we speak. Read the other reviews, you will see others have had the same issue.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 28, 2014
SOO happy to have found this scoop. It may seem silly and borderline unnecessary if you have a 1tbsp & 1/2tbsp, however it is extremely convenient to have. Only have to dirty up one measuring spoon for things -vs- two. Plus, believe it or not, we use this for measuring our dishwasher detergent (takes 1-1/2tbsp per load). THANK YOU for offering this.

Boiron Camilia Teething Relief, 30 Count (0.034 fl oz each)
Boiron Camilia Teething Relief, 30 Count (0.034 fl oz each)
Price: $8.46
48 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!, February 15, 2014
This was recommended by a friend and I am so glad she did! It works very well, I give my son 3 (in 15 minute intervals) every night before bed when teething, and we go from unable to sleep unless Mommy's rocking him, to up probably once in the night. Unfortunately I haven't found the magic cure to sleep ALL night while teething, but I'll take once over all night! Also, my son has a very sensitive gag reflex, so we would never be able to use Hyland's tabs... these are perfect for us since it's a liquid as well.

Baby Starters "Bless this Baby" Plush Blanket - white, one size
Baby Starters "Bless this Baby" Plush Blanket - white, one size
Offered by Arsky LLC
Price: $15.90

4.0 out of 5 stars My son Loves these blankets!, February 15, 2014
We received two of this brand of blanket (the other was light blue with a teddy bear on it) as a gift when my son was born. They are really soft, and also still fairly light weight. They are my sons favorite to snuggle with. They aren't the best quality.... a year later a lot of the hem is coming out, so I'm looking to get another one. However, I can overlook the hem since they are the only blankets my son will cuddle up and sleep with. Sleep wins over everything. ;)

Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat, Mystique
Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat, Mystique
Price: $279.99
13 used & new from $259.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, February 11, 2014
We used the Keyfit 30 infant seat, so when the time came to look for a new convertible seat, I automatically looked into the Nextfit.  I'm so glad I did!  It came highly recommended by car seat techs, and though others who had used it said they had trouble with the shoulder pads and ease of tightening, I wanted to try it myself.  I've never had a problem with the shoulder pads.  They do not bother my son at all.  The ease of tightening was different, there was definitely a learning curve with that.  But it didn't take long, and now in and out is super easy peasy.  It's a very comfy seat, and the ease of installation is WONDERFUL!  It's literally "snap snap, pull pull, done".  And no need for a towel to adjust the recline.... the 9 levels offered guarantees the right fit.  I love this seat so much, we are looking at purchasing a second one for my husbands car... though we wanted to try and go cheaper for the less used model, I just can't... I love the Nextfit!

Nexus 5 Case, Spigen Slim Armor Case for Nexus 5 - Retail Packaging - Champagne Gold (SGP10566)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $17.99
5 used & new from $15.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Overall, February 8, 2014
Nice case. There is one area on the bottom where the corners are kinda sharp, and that can be uncomfortable when using it one handed. Other than that it's perfect for my needs.

Nexus 5 Case, Caseology [Matte Hybrid] Google Nexus 5 Case [Pink] Non-Slip Cover Shock Absorbent TPU Armor Bumper Nexus 5 Case (for Google Nexus 5 Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $8.49
2 used & new from $8.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Button Was a Deal Breaker, February 8, 2014
Nice case aside from the power button being really difficult to press. That was a deal breaker for me... as a mom I HAVE to be able to use my phone one handed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3