Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for christine > Reviews

Browse

christine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

christine RSS Feed

Levi's Women's 505 Straight Jean, PiCAPie, 12/Medium
Levi's Women's 505 Straight Jean, PiCAPie, 12/Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality As Usual.., October 19, 2014
I ordered a pair of this Levi as usual I followed the sizing specs and well Levi jeans never failed me...The fit is perfect..and great quality.. Delivery is always on time... I would recommend anyone to purchase this item...

FIA - Recording Financial Transactions - FA1: iPass
FIA - Recording Financial Transactions - FA1: iPass
by BPP Learning Media

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Service, December 7, 2013
The service for this item was horrible... I pre-ordered this item approximately 1 1/2 months before the release date and yet I didn't get my stuff. This was disappointing because I really needed this cd for exams....However Amazon did give me a $5 discount on my next purchase... But regards to this item I was completely dissatisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, June 23, 2013
Just what I was looking for. It gave my iPad the extra protection it needed from unnecessary scratches. Recommended by me any day

Apple iPad with Retina Display MD510LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 4th Generation
Apple iPad with Retina Display MD510LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 4th Generation
Offered by Reliable Consumer Products
Price: $449.99
86 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 23, 2013
Best decision I ever made was to purchase this iPad. I got it within one week in impeccable condition. The technology of this iPad and I guess with all apple products is astonishing. This iPad is 100 percent better than those regular tablets by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish, November 13, 2012
This bracelet is a stretch which it could fit almost everyone. Now this bracelet does not only looks beautiful on the net, but on your hands its looks manificent. I had mines at the begining of the year and the gold colour has never faded nor has any of the stones came off. I would recommend anyone to buy this item...

VINYL VALENTINE CHARACTER RULER BOOKMARKS (18 DOZEN) - BULK
VINYL VALENTINE CHARACTER RULER BOOKMARKS (18 DOZEN) - BULK

1.0 out of 5 stars not want it looks like, October 31, 2012
On the net the booknlmarks. look great and shinny. It even looks much thicker. When I received the product. It was paper thin unattractive and too expensive for the poor quality. It just looks nice and affordable but in reality its a waste of money. I would never recommend this product to anyone.

Levi's Women's Slight Curve ID Straight Leg Jean, Rocking Blue, 14 Medium
Levi's Women's Slight Curve ID Straight Leg Jean, Rocking Blue, 14 Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, October 31, 2012
This jeans is so comfortable. It looks great and fits perfect. Great buy. Just to emphasize on its comfort is that I could wear this jeans every day. However the prices could of been a little cheaper. The item was received on time. Great service and fantastic quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is phone is not unlocked, May 21, 2012
This description of this blackberry is totally misleading. I bought this phone, only to realize it's not unlocked. In fact this is a Sprint Phone... NOT UNLOCKED
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 9:49 PM PDT