Profile for King Family > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

King Family RSS Feed

Fosmon MATT Series Rubberized Design Case for Apple iPhone 5C (Green Flower)
Fosmon MATT Series Rubberized Design Case for Apple iPhone 5C (Green Flower)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $4.97
2 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful case, January 8, 2014
I bought this case because I thought it was really pretty. It was a fantastic deal, free shipping, got here super fast and is even prettier IRL. It is slightly rubberized which makes it easier to grip and less likely to slip which is an added protection for my phone. I am really happy with this case and would order one like it again if I got a new phone.

The 30-Day Vegan Challenge: The Ultimate Guide to Eating Cleaner, Getting Leaner, and Living Compassionately
by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
30 used & new from $18.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, November 20, 2011
I bought this book because I have Colleen's Vegan Baking Cookbook and her regular cookbook and have thoroughly enjoyed both of them. She is an amazing cook as well as a great writer who is able to explain the reasons for veganism without being preachy or defensive. This book gives a lot of practical, well-researched advice on nutrition, such as what we need and where to get it, as well as fabulous recipes. This book is a great choice for anyone interested in learning more about nutrition and the way our eating affects us and the world around us. I highly recommend it!

Psion Gamma (Psion series # 2)
Psion Gamma (Psion series # 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn`t have been better!!!!!!, November 1, 2011
I loved both of these books and I hope there is more coming! I would reccomend this series to anyone who wants a fun, thrilling and suspenseful read!!!

Bullied (Book One in the Bullied Series)
Bullied (Book One in the Bullied Series)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Corrupts, July 7, 2011
This book far exceeded any expectations I had. My only complaint is that it was too short! I was a little worried about the premise and suspected that the story would be hokey and unbelievable, but as it turns out Mr. Smith was able to make it all work flawlessly. The character of Seth is very believable and by the end I cared about him and wanted him to use his power wisely.

I just downloaded the second book with high hopes!

The Ex-Boyfriend's Handbook: Eddie will do whatever it takes to become her Mr. Right
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not "chick-lit" - Just good fun, July 2, 2011
I feel like this book is a rare gem, although it is hard for me to say exactly why I enjoyed this book so much. The great humor in this book reminded me in many ways of "Youth in Revolt" by C.D. Payne (which I also thoroughly enjoyed). I picked this book up on a whim after I decided I needed a break from the usual fun-but-depressing post-apocalyptic novels I so love.

I really loved all the characters in this book and found them to be totally believable. I quickly found myself rooting for Edward and hoping all would work out for him in the end. Although many have classified this book as "chick-lit", I would not put the book into this category. As I guy, I enjoyed it immensely - I wish they would make "romantic comedies" in this style (if they did, I might actually watch them). The best thing about this book is that Mr. Dunn managed to tell a story with wonderful characters who are totally real. The story centers around the feelings and fears that I would venture to guess are almost totally universal. This makes the story very easy to relate to. The dialogs were not only humorous, but again very believable, and by the end of the story, I really cared about Edward, Dan, Sam, and Wendy.

This wonderful story will stay with me for a long time and will be recommended to many a friend for years to come. I look forward to reading more of Mr. Dunn's work with the hopes that his other books will be just as enjoyable.

Psion Beta (Psion series #1)
Psion Beta (Psion series #1)
by Jacob Gowans
Price: $12.15
35 used & new from $8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, April 6, 2011
This book is so engaging! The story unfolds gradually, but by the end of the first chapter I just had to keep finding out what was next for Sammy (the main character.) By midway through the book, I couldn't put it down. Our hero battles his way through training and into his first mission with nonstop action and it ends with a twist you won't see coming. Loved it!