Profile for MobyBike > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MobyBike RSS Feed (Oregon USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Stainless Works™ Stainless Steel Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot(Polished Finish)
Offered by Decent Solution
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Steal for Steel!, September 19, 2014
When I got this, it really needed cleaned well. It has a nice polished finish and the polish residue needs washed off.
We use a counter top 4 gallon glass water jar for filtered water 24/7 and put this spigot on it. It has great flow and easy to regulate. The silicone washers do seal well to the bumpy glass container, where spigots we tried failed. This spigot places the lever "closed" position near the jar, and open lever is away from the jar, where others we tried were opposite of this leaving the lever position out where it could get bumped all the time in the closed position. This spigot doesn't leak when closed like others we tried did, and has a solid but smooth action.

We'll be getting more of these for sure! It a super great value for the price and quality.

ODI Longneck ST Handlebar Grip, Gum Rubber
ODI Longneck ST Handlebar Grip, Gum Rubber
Price: $10.95
13 used & new from $9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my day - Made in USA, July 19, 2014
I forgot how great these feel, and they came with a ODI key chain tag built into the packaging. The plug ends are tough too. The length was just right for my use on an electric bike with long sweep back bars. I purchased this brand specifically because I found out that they are Made in USA :)

Roswheel Bicycle Frame Pannier Rack Tube Bag
Roswheel Bicycle Frame Pannier Rack Tube Bag
Offered by BrainyDeal
Price: $7.29
10 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars value that performs, July 19, 2014
For the price it's great! It holds my flip phone just right, but it wouldn't hold a bigger phone in the top pocket. You could put a bigger phone in the side pockets I guess. It is easy to attach this bag to most of my bikes, but one bike needed a longer strap for the lower strap. I tied a piece of para-cord at the ends to the right length, and slip it into the strap loop to make a longer loop. This bag is made well too so I am happy with it.

Con: nothing to do with the bag itself, but placing any bag in this location takes up space my knees want to use while peddling out of saddle, so they they hit the bag.

Reset: Pure ClO2 Tablets - 2 Red Tablets: Each makes 1 Gallon of Commercial Chlorine Dioxide Cleaning & Deodorization

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for RV water line biofilm, January 24, 2014
I purchased enough "Reset" to clean the water lines of my RV from thick brown film that has grown so thick that it actually reduces water flow a significant amount, in the HOT water lines, not the cold. I contacted the manufacturer to get the proper dose recommendations, and tried it 3 times. I didn't help one bit. This stuff is also very nasty and needs to be treated with great care and respect. You should not handle the CLO2 tablets with your hands, do not cut the tablets, do not breath the dust! Do not get it on your skin, or in your eyes and don't breath the fumes from the made solution. The dust from the tabs will rust carbon steel metal in minutes.

I thought that because it is used in treating municipal water, that it must be safe, but at this concentration... treat it like poison! I didn't and got very very sick for weeks. It might have sanitized the system but did nothing for the sludge build up in the water lines as shown on their web site. I am going to have to replace all of the hot water lines, they are that bad. (been using an on demand water heater and it didn't heat that well)

Goodies® HP PAVILION DV7-6000 Series 2nd Hard Drive HDD Cable Connector Adapter
Goodies® HP PAVILION DV7-6000 Series 2nd Hard Drive HDD Cable Connector Adapter
Offered by iMkeyboard
Price: $17.75
4 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars worked on my Hp DV7 6b32US, January 1, 2014
Only disappointment was the wire could have been connected on the other sides of the connector ends than what they were, for easier routing and a slightly shorter cable. In other words the cable has to be looped sort of over the top of the connector on the motherboard side, and also fed into the opposite end or rather far end of the HDD. So looking from the top, machine open, battery bay at top, hdd bay at bottom... the wire should naturally route along the built in grove and enter the hdd from the bottom, but this cable causes you to route it , so as to enter from the top.

100x Male & Female Insulated Bullet Butt Connector Crimp Wire Terminals 12-10AWG
2 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as other bullet connectors., January 1, 2014
I should have studied the picture a bit closer. The male end of these is smooth not bumped. Other bullet connectors have an almost hourglass shape, or two bumps. These do not, and if you are planning on using these with your other bullet connector projects. They don't match at all. Fine on their own, but the metal inserts come out of the sleeves kinda easy too, and the connection is tight so electrical grease might be the best idea to use with these.

Certified Organic Alfalfa Sprouting / Sprout Seeds - Seed For Sprouts - 16 Oz
Certified Organic Alfalfa Sprouting / Sprout Seeds - Seed For Sprouts - 16 Oz
Offered by Abe's Market Natural Goods
Price: $9.00
5 used & new from $9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars only average, January 1, 2014
Didn't sprout really well, It was okay-ish I bet different seasons and runs will behave a bit differently. I estimate in general terms, from a non-professional- -about 60% of them did sprout. It might be me, but other seeds I have sprouted under my hand with better success. It might be me. I'll probably try these again next year and see if it goes better or not.

White SiliconeTubing, 3/8"ID, 9/16"OD, 3/32" Wall, 10' Length
White SiliconeTubing, 3/8"ID, 9/16"OD, 3/32" Wall, 10' Length
Price: $20.03
3 used & new from $18.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong odor, September 23, 2013
I got this to replace a vinyl hose that came with a Zodi camp shower that had a strong odor. This silicone tubing has a strong odor and I tried washing it with soap and water, even tried boiling it, running chlorine dioxide through it, and leaving it outside in the sun for several weeks.

Valterra A01-1114VP High Flow Stainless Steel Water Regulator
Valterra A01-1114VP High Flow Stainless Steel Water Regulator
Price: $17.57
15 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Better pressure, September 23, 2013
Only a few weeks of use, but the higher pressure in the RV is appreciated! Threads and washers fit my hoses and RV correctly, I only wish of a little larger grip or tool flats for the male end of this regulator to allow for easier securing at that end.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great battery life - Iffy audio quality sometimes, September 1, 2013
I use this every night (all night) listening to spoken word (not music) from a micro sd card. Some digital recordings sound great, while others play fast or slow, and others sound broken up. I'm not sure what causes this (it's not sd card speed related apparently) but sometimes audio that plays fine on the computer or from an mp3 player, are garbled and messed up on this unit. The radio plays crystal clear however. Searching through folders for tracks is a nice bonus on a device of this nature, and it offers other settings like EQ. The buttons are dark and nearly flat, so fumbling in the dark to find them is nearly impossible, and although I am mechanical and am used to feeling my way around when I can't see, but this units buttons are super difficult to find without light.

It plays while charging.
It plays from a computer as a USB speaker (no other sound card needed and it's great for that too), and shows up as a storage device too so you can load tracks by connecting the USB cable. I am using Linux Mint 13 XFCE and Banshee.

It is a lot more functional than my Goal Zero Rock Out speaker by about 10 fold. The battery is replaceable and user friendly to get to. It really is a 5 star product given the amount of features and price, but my petty gripe about sometimes garbled audio might be solved, I just can't figure out what is causing it so I can't fix it.

I purchased several similar units on the same day as this one because I couldn't make up my mind, they all have issues of one kind or another, but after using each for some time, this one (SimplyVibe SV-X7) is my favorite, followed by the KD-MN02, my least favorite is the Satechi because it lacks functions and the audio isn't as good as the other units.

Kaider 3 watts Mini Portable B006K0Z1LW