Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Brad Friedman > Reviews

Browse

Brad Friedman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brad Friedman "Brad" RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
by Jeff Shavitz
Price: $19.95
12 used & new from $19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily one of the top 5 business books I've read, August 6, 2015
This book, Size Doesn't Matter: Why Small Business is Big Business -- Profit NOW from the Small Business Boom!, is easily one of the best business books I've read. The author has shared personal experiences with us. There's nothing better than learning from the real life experiences of a real person. This is not Jack Welch telling us about running one of the biggest companies in the world. This is Jeffrey Shavitz rolling up his sleeves like you and me and realizing the American Dream of owning several different businesses over the years. His real-life tips are right on point. Who better to get advice from? Business owners and entrepreneurs alike, this is a must read!

NikeGolf Toiletry Bag
NikeGolf Toiletry Bag
Offered by ToyArama
Price: $24.12
6 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Father's Day gift!, July 13, 2015
This review is from: NikeGolf Toiletry Bag (Sports)
This was a gift for Father's Day and my father said it was exactly what he wanted. Trust me, if it wasn't, he would have told me immediately. Might get one for myself. Seemed sturdy and was a real good size. He's used now for about a month and still no complaints.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Genuine Leather Cover Lined Case Soft Sleeve
Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Genuine Leather Cover Lined Case Soft Sleeve
Offered by Donaway
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leather case, July 13, 2015
I like this a lot. the leather is of a good quality and I like the strap that lifts the phone out of the case. I didn't realize this was part of the case when I bought it, but I'm very glad to have it. Already recommended it to others.

Martin Truex Jr Furniture Row Nascar Chase Authentics 2015 Official Pit Cap / Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, July 13, 2015
This was a gift to a friend of mine moving to NASCAR country. He liked it, so it was a good purchase. Good quality and fit too.

Service Dog Vest Harness - Light Weight But Durable - Available Sizes 17" - 38" (Red (29" - 38"))
Offered by Service Tags
Price: $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality and easy to fit., July 13, 2015
High quality, light weight and easy to adjust for the perfect fit. My dog appears to be comfortable while wearing this vest and that's really all that matter to me. It's early, but I think this is going to work just great. Delivery was as promised too. Very happy with this purchase and would recommend it to others.

Google AdSense Secrets 6.0: What Google Never Told You About Making Money with AdSense
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had read this book years ago!, May 10, 2015
This is a great read, jam packed with valuable information you can put to use immediately. Joel shares some great "secrets" in a very readable fashion. Whether you're an AdSense pro or a newbie, you'll benefit from reading this book. I wish I had read it years ago!

Cherokee Men's 31 Inch Consultation Lab Coat, White, Large
Cherokee Men's 31 Inch Consultation Lab Coat, White, Large
Price: $17.40
10 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality For The Price!, April 19, 2015
Nice!. Was delivered as promised. Very good fit. Bought it to wear as a joke, but could see wearing it to work if that was the kind of work I did. Appears to be very high quality material making it a really good purchase for the price.

#1 Brightest & Best Flash LED CREE Headlamp Flashlight w/ Red Lights for Night Running, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Reading, Jogging, Walking - Waterproof, Long Battery Life, Adjustable Beam, Durable
Offered by JClaw Tek
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightest Headlamp I've Had!, April 19, 2015
Very Pleased with this headlamp. Had to replace a different brand after years of use. This headlamp is brighter than any I've had. Being able to dim the light is great and I can see some uses for the red light and the flashing red light. I know it's early, but so far I'm impressed.

OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer
OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer
Price: $39.95
35 used & new from $29.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this baby!, April 1, 2015
Love this baby. It's got a bunch of different blades that are very creatively stored within the product itself so it is self-contained. Looks good. Performs well. And it's easy to use.

Bluetooth Beanie - Midnight Black - Tundra Beats
Bluetooth Beanie - Midnight Black - Tundra Beats
Offered by 2 Guys Buys
Price: $69.00
3 used & new from $69.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not loving it, April 1, 2015
The idea behind this product is a great one. Being able to walk my dogs, shovel snow or do anything outside in the cold with this bluetooth beanie sounded like a great idea. When this product works it's great. I've had a number of occasions when it didn't work properly fading in and out or totally disconnecting from my phone. I thought maybe it didn't like it when my phone was in a pocket so I tried carrying my phone and still had connection issues. On some occasions it works perfectly. It's just hit or miss. Not planning to return the product, just not loving it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5