Profile for Frank Y. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Frank Y. RSS Feed (San Jose, CA)

Blue Lounge Design CableDrop Cable Management System - Muted
Blue Lounge Design CableDrop Cable Management System - Muted
Offered by South Pole Collectibles
Price: $7.95
13 used & new from $3.22

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product., June 24, 2012
The self adhesive on this product would not stick to their own product. It left a gooey mess on my desk and hands as I tried to remove it from my desk. It was almost like instead of being an adhesive, it was a grease and was simply useless.

USB Data Sync Cable For iPod, iPhone 2G 3G 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 2nd 3rd 4th Generation iPod Nano 4th 5th 6th Gen All iPhone, iPod Models Compatible, White (6 Feet)
Offered by Viking Sales Co
Price: $2.55
5 used & new from $1.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, May 13, 2011
This cable was useless on my iPhone 4. It was very hard to plug in, but after I got it in, it would not come out. With more force, the cover of the connector came off, exposing the wires in the connector. I had to get a small screwdriver and pry the connector off my phone. Into the trash can it went.

Sigg Kids Water Bottle
Sigg Kids Water Bottle

1.0 out of 5 stars What Junk - No Insulation Whatsoever!, May 6, 2010
This review is from: Sigg Kids Water Bottle (Sports)
The bottle looks nice and for the price, I just assumed it had a vacuum between an inner and outer wall (Thermos-style design) to keep the temperature in. Not at all! The aluminum wall of the bottle is one of the best conductors of heat, and the plastic liner inside the bottle is thin and does little as insulation. So I put cold water in the bottle and even add a couple of ice cubes, and the water still becomes room temperature before my son's soccer game is over. Other people have commented how you can put cold water in the bottle and the side of the bottle instantly becomes very cold, telling us that it has very little insulation. I'd rather pay for a good insulated (vacuum between a stainless inner and outer wall) bottle, but even many inexpensive plastic style water bottles are generally made with two walls and insulation in between the walls.