Profile for CJ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 86

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CJ RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Through the Eye of the Tiger: The Rock 'n' Roll Life of Survivor's Founding Member
by Jim Peterik
Price: $13.05
48 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ive always loved Survivor, more so when Jimi Jamison came on ..., January 19, 2015
I interviewed Jim on this book alone....Ive always loved Survivor, more so when Jimi Jamison came on board and this book deals with all of it.....a good read and after chatting with Jim about the book.....yeah its totally all him, its like he's reading it to you....so well in fact, that I went back and read the book again :)

The Big Picture: 11 Laws That Will Change Your Life
The Big Picture: 11 Laws That Will Change Your Life
by Tony Horton
Price: $22.55
98 used & new from $4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars he is awesome, amazing, January 19, 2015
Tony Horton, what can one say about him, he is awesome, amazing, motivating, adorable, funny....ok Ill stop but his book is all this and more.....love it!! And him :)

Schooled in Revenge
Schooled in Revenge
by Jesse Lasky
44 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the show Revenge but this book is not the ..., January 19, 2015
This review is from: Schooled in Revenge (Paperback)
I love the show Revenge but this book is not the show, do not be fooled.....while they bring Emily in for quick encounters....this book was awful and I have never said that about a book.....so awful in fact that my friend whom I usually lend books too, didn't get this....it was the easiest read, no ending and just eh.....sorry but I was not impressed.

Billy Joel
Billy Joel
by Fred Schruers
Price: $21.60
100 used & new from $14.50

3.0 out of 5 stars I was really disappointed when I heard Billy's autobiography had been canned as ..., January 19, 2015
This review is from: Billy Joel (Hardcover)
I was really disappointed when I heard Billy's autobiography had been canned as I LOVE Billy and his music and wanted to know more.....when I read Fred had been given the ok to go ahead with a biography with Billy's notes.....I was intrigued and while the book is good and informative, it was a little long for what it was. It wasn't alot I didn't know or hadn't read elsewhere unfortunately....don't get me wrong, I learned a bit about Billy but not 300 plus pages on him.

Just Between Us
Just Between Us
by Mario Lopez
Price: $20.23
114 used & new from $3.38

4.0 out of 5 stars not a bad read., January 19, 2015
This review is from: Just Between Us (Hardcover)
This is a quick read.....not a bad read.....a bit of a name dropper but in a good way as he only describes some of his celebrity encounters and how they are, good and bad.....although his opinion, its still helpful to know who are good in the celeb world and who aren't.....and Mario is one of the good ones too....Ive met him in the past and he is just like his book, nice and sweet :)

Killing Kind [Charlie's Angels #2]
Killing Kind [Charlie's Angels #2]
23 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved watching Charlies Angels as a kid, January 19, 2015
Loved watching Charlies Angels as a kid....love watching it now and love even more reading about it....takes me back as I read them as all as a kid too.....thanks Amazon for coming through for me.

Deliver Us From Evil
Deliver Us From Evil
DVD ~ Eric Bana
Price: $12.49
30 used & new from $5.27

5.0 out of 5 stars can life get any better.., January 19, 2015
This review is from: Deliver Us From Evil (DVD)
Horror movie mixed with Eric Bana......can life get any better....watch it alone in the dark and you can still feel safe :)

Angels in chains: Based upon the script "Angels in chains" by Robert Earll
Angels in chains: Based upon the script "Angels in chains" by Robert Earll
16 used & new from $3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of my fave shows growing up and while its great to watch my DVD set that incidentally also got ..., January 19, 2015
Charlie's Angels was one of my fave shows growing up and while its great to watch my DVD set that incidentally also got from Amazon, its nice to sit down and read it....love this book!!

Charlie's Angels #3 Angels On A String: Based on the script The Killing Kind by Ed Lasko
25 used & new from $2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awesome read., January 19, 2015
Absolutely awesome read....ok dated but still this was a 70s show so if you're looking to go back for a one time visit....buy it and do it....although gotta say couldn't tell by the shape the book was in, almost new....and in protective sleeve too, well done :)

Vegas
Vegas
by Richard Deming
16 used & new from $1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars This was tres awesome for me, November 23, 2014
This review is from: Vegas (Paperback)
This was tres awesome for me.....the best!! I grew up loving the show and actually read this book back in elementary school so finding it again to not only read but to keep in my collection was the best!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9