Profile for Shannon. B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shannon. B RSS Feed

Brinley Co Women's Microsuede Buckle Detail Fashion Boots
Brinley Co Women's Microsuede Buckle Detail Fashion Boots

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed..., October 4, 2012
There is no way that these boots are $70 for the original price...Amazon please. These boots are worth the price of $25 that I paid and not a dollar more. I am not impressed with the way these boots look and they will definitely not last for more than one winter since they are so cheaply made. I'm almost afraid to wear them more than a few times because they would probably fall apart. But hey, that's what you get for the cost so my expectations were not high. Can't help but to feel a little disappointed though.

Rampage Women's Qute Boot
Rampage Women's Qute Boot
Price: $24.26 - $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy for sure!, October 4, 2012
These boots are beautiful and I'm very happy that I bought them! The only thing is that I had to order half a size up to a size 9 when I am a size 8.5, but that's okay. Looks and feels well made so it was certainly worth the price.

Madeline Women's Bimbette Boot,Dark Brown,9.5 M US
Madeline Women's Bimbette Boot,Dark Brown,9.5 M US
Price: $25.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 4, 2012
These boots are just my style and they are just awesome! They fit just right so I didn't have to order the next size up or anything. Also they are super comfortable and I think the heel has good support. Would definitely recommend!

Kamik Women's Gwyneth Rain Boot
Kamik Women's Gwyneth Rain Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, but..., October 4, 2012
I am very happy with how these boots look, they're so cute and I've gotten lots of compliments when I wear them. Also the rubber is pretty thick so it has kept my feet dry and warm when it rains or snows. There are only a couple of downsides to these boots. For one you will definitely have to order one size up, I'm usually a size 8.5-9 and I ordered a 9...they just fit. So they're kind of tight and also kind of heavy too.