Profile for Courtney Sucato > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Courtney Sucato RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Boy Without Instructions: Surviving the Learning Curve of Parenting a Child with ADHD
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars comforting read, February 17, 2015
I can relate to so much in this book. It's very comforting to read knowing that I am not the only one that has and is going down this ADJD road

Zack & Zoey 24-Inch Nylon 3-Way Dog Coupler, Jet Black
Zack & Zoey 24-Inch Nylon 3-Way Dog Coupler, Jet Black
Price: $9.17
9 used & new from $6.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 19, 2014
Bought this for my dogs, they were a tangled mess.

Tea and Primroses (The Legley Bay Series Book 2)
Tea and Primroses (The Legley Bay Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite so far, March 22, 2014
I've read all Tess Thompson's books and they just keep getting better and better! This is my favorite by far!

Bioglan Kid's Smart Omega 3 Fish Oil-30 ct
Bioglan Kid's Smart Omega 3 Fish Oil-30 ct
Offered by Quality You Can Trust
Price: $11.99
16 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old loves these, March 11, 2013
Bought these for my son, the first time he tried it he didn't like it. I didn't say a word. About 2 weeks later I tried again and he's been taking them everyday. He's the one that reminds me in the morning that he needs to take it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars On Month 2, March 5, 2013
March 31, 2013- At first I rated this as a 3 star. I'm now rating as a 4 star. I took my son off this for a week to try another brand that doesn't have to be refridgerated since I had to travel with him for 10 days. BIG mistake! I lasted about 5 days before I found the nearest health food store and bought this again for him. It's been smooth sailing since. I will now carry a cooler and this will go with us!

March 10, 2013 -I ordered this for my 5 year old who has ADHD. I didn't want to medicate, but I feel like he just needs a boost to help him calm down and focus. I have told NO ONE, not even his father that I've been giving him this because I wanted to hear others reactions without them knowing he's taking this. He's been on this for 3 weeks, and the only change I have seen is that he no longer climbs all over everything, counters, the back of the couch. I just called one of his teachers about a question I had on the program that she teaches. The 1st words out of her mouth was "Wow, your son has really come full circle in the last 3 weeks." I'm hoping that I'll see more of a result in the next few weeks and I can change the 3 starts to a 4 or 5.

Drake Design 3455 Medium Canister (3-Piece Set), Onyx, 12.5,10.5,8.5 Inch
Drake Design 3455 Medium Canister (3-Piece Set), Onyx, 12.5,10.5,8.5 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, December 7, 2011
I have been searching a long time to find canisters just like these and I am beyond thrilled with them. i store my coffee, creamer and sugar in them. They look so nice sitting on my counter!

Dora the Explorer Child's Dora Costume with Backpack, Toddler
Dora the Explorer Child's Dora Costume with Backpack, Toddler
Price: $20.68
23 used & new from $13.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cute Cute, December 7, 2011
My daughter (3) loves this costume. It looks so cute on her! She loves to play dress up. Minus the wig she looks just like Dora!

Ladybug Hand Crank Flashlight
Ladybug Hand Crank Flashlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Ladybug Hand Crank Flashlight
A little pricey, and very small. I bought the lady bug and the bumble bee for my kids for Xmas, they are going to love them. The light seems to be very bright.

Magic 10 Piece Professional Styling Comb Set
Magic 10 Piece Professional Styling Comb Set
Offered by FT-Deal
Price: $3.72
32 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They get the job done, December 7, 2011
Very cheaply made. I bought these for my daughter who is 3. I like that there are so many so I can keep some in 2 bathrooms ands her bedroom.

KonoAudio KA-ROH-115 Headphones - Retro Blue Peace
KonoAudio KA-ROH-115 Headphones - Retro Blue Peace

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great and Kids love them, December 7, 2011
Bought this for my son (4) and another for my daughter (3) for when we travel. Both kids love them! Very durable and super cute!

Page: 1 | 2