Profile for calimom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

calimom RSS Feed

Champion Sports Rhino Skin Dodgeball Set
Champion Sports Rhino Skin Dodgeball Set
Price: $58.99
57 used & new from $49.50

5.0 out of 5 stars We love these! We use them all the time, April 16, 2015
We love these! We use them all the time. Perfect for dodgeball with kids or adults. Kind of pricey but as long as you keep them indoors, they will last a long time.

The Apothecary's Daughter
The Apothecary's Daughter
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Julie Klassen's books but this one fell flat for ..., April 16, 2015
I love Julie Klassen's books but this one fell flat for me. When the book is 94% through and you still aren't sure which guy she is going to choose kind of shows that there wasn't enough substance for romance with any of them.

The Butterfly and the Violin (A Hidden Masterpiece Novel Book 1)
The Butterfly and the Violin (A Hidden Masterpiece Novel Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 16, 2015
I thought this book was fabulous. Transitions well between the two story lines in the book. Very well written!

Mail Order Mayhem (Brides of Beckham Book 1)
Mail Order Mayhem (Brides of Beckham Book 1)
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, April 16, 2015
Underdeveloped characters. Way too graphic sex scenes that took up half the book. Don't waste your time!

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - Nintendo Wii
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - Nintendo Wii
Price: $19.14
63 used & new from $3.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short for such a high price point, July 5, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The kids loved playing the game, but for a $30 price tag I expected them to have a lot more playing time before finishing it. They finished it in just about a week, playing less than 2 hours a day and they are both under 8. I was thinking it would be more along the lines of the lego series which they have been playing forever. Rather disappointing to have spent all that money and they are already done with it!

Child's Train Conductor Hats (12 Pack) 8 1/2
Child's Train Conductor Hats (12 Pack) 8 1/2
Offered by SSAA Accessories
Price: $14.73
21 used & new from $14.61

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing...., June 21, 2012
These are definitely not worth your money. I bought them for my sons 3rd birthday party to pass out as party favors for the kids. I had read previous reviews and was okay with cheap quality and strings that needed trimming. My beef with these comes in the fact that the material doesn't even shape to your head at all even with the adjustable back. The fabric is so thin and flimsy that it has absolutely no shape to it. I tried on my 3 year old and my 6 year old and it looked awful on both. I have bought cheap engineer hats before that were much, much better. I am sending these back!!

Phineas and Ferb Cupcake Ring Toppers Set of 12
Phineas and Ferb Cupcake Ring Toppers Set of 12
Offered by ShopBakersNook
Price: $1.19
2 used & new from $1.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Diasppointing...., June 21, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I think these are super cute, but was VERY disappointed in the fact that there were no Ferbs in our package! We received 3 Phineas, 3 Agent Perry, & 6 of the words Phineas & Ferb. The words are the least popular with the kids so it's awful to get the most of those. And with no Ferb it's just not as cute. I would return these if I had time. Not worth my money.