Profile for Sammie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sammie "Sam I Am" RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2
Divatex Dots Microfiber Queen Bed In the Bag
Divatex Dots Microfiber Queen Bed In the Bag
Price: $39.88
9 used & new from $39.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price!, November 25, 2014
We ordered this for my 10 year old daughter. She loves the look and feel. Great value for the price!

World Map Antique Vintage Old Style Decorative Educatiional Poster Print 16x20
World Map Antique Vintage Old Style Decorative Educatiional Poster Print 16x20
Offered by Culturenik
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, November 25, 2014
We ordered this item for a Cub Scout Den Meeting on maps. The boys (age 8 & 9) absolutely loved it! Exactly what we were looking for.

HTS 221A0 Glow in the Dark Brass Compass
HTS 221A0 Glow in the Dark Brass Compass
Offered by hobbytoolsupply
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE quality - DON'T waste your money on these, November 25, 2014
HORRIBLE quality. I ordered 5 of these and all 5 arrived damaged in some way. Extremely cheap product. Most of the liquid had drained out of the compasses, the needles were broken off, or not moving. Very disappointed with this product.

GNC Ultra Mega Green Womens Active Multi Tablets 2 Packs each of 60 Caplets
GNC Ultra Mega Green Womens Active Multi Tablets 2 Packs each of 60 Caplets

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly a great vitamin (easy on the tummy), June 3, 2014
I have a hard time stomaching most vitamins, so that's why I looking into this product as many of the reviews stated that this product wasn't like most other vitamins.

Not only do these sit well (no matter when I take them - with or without food), they also give me a slight boost of energy as well. I hate the jittery feeling that comes with "energy" supplements, but these do not leave me feeling like that at all.

I started out only taking one vitamin but now, I take 2 vitamins every morning (on an empty stomach) and am thrilled with them!

Cons: Large pill that you'll want to have a lot of water to take. Other than that, these are AWESOME!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a kids party., November 6, 2013
We purchased these for use at a Halloween themed party. They look great! However, the adhesive on the back of these does not stick to glass well (which is exactly what we purchased them for). The label began to peel off a few hours after we placed them on room-temperature bottles. We simply taped them to the bottles, but it would have looked a lot better without the tape on them!

The kids enjoyed them, and that's exactly what we wanted.

New Cute Pocket Sandwich Bread Mold Mould Cutter (Bear Shape)
New Cute Pocket Sandwich Bread Mold Mould Cutter (Bear Shape)
Offered by 3Cshop
Price: $3.99
3 used & new from $1.09

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, November 6, 2013
I purchased these for use in making lunch a little more fun for my children. Well, it worked! This product is easy to use, cleans up quickly, and the kids really love it.

It works best on white breads, but you can still see the imprint (it's just a little fainter) on wheat bread.

Grip-Rite 12SKR30BK 12D 3-1/8-Inch Coated Sinker with Brite Smooth Shank, 30 Pounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item to get the job done!, November 6, 2013
We ordered these for use on our busy dock. We have to secure blocking and bracing material for rail transport. These did the job! Great product at a great price. We are very pleased.

Depo 312-1913R-AS Toyota Tacoma Passenger Side Replacement Taillight Assembly
Depo 312-1913R-AS Toyota Tacoma Passenger Side Replacement Taillight Assembly
Price: $39.60
9 used & new from $39.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma, November 6, 2013
We needed to replace a damaged taillight in our 1999 Tacoma. This product was a perfect match for the part. Installation was simple and the product works great!

Evan-Fischer EVA18772051863 Door Handle Exterior Front Driver Side LH Outer Plastic Textured black bezel, chrome lever
Offered by Nikki Auto Parts
Price: $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a 1999 Tacoma., November 6, 2013
We needed a new driver side door handle in our 1999 Tacoma, as the original one was starting to have problems opening. We ordered this part, figuring that it was worth a shot. The part fit perfectly and was easy to install.

ADHD: What Every Parent Needs to Know
ADHD: What Every Parent Needs to Know
by Michael I. Reiff
Price: $14.18
59 used & new from $8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST resource for parents of ADHD children!, December 10, 2011
If your child has recently been diagnosed ADHD this book is a must have! I purchased several other books in hopes of helping my 7 year old daughter adjust to her diagnosis. This is by far the best, non-bias resource I have found to date! Not only does it discuss the options between using medication and not, behavior techniques, and ways to change your own thinking, it also contains helpful information on speaking to your child's teachers. Also included is information on federal laws requiring certain programs available to all children in public and charter schools.

For the newly diagnosed, this book is amazing!

Page: 1 | 2