Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Sammie > Reviews

Browse

Sammie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sammie "Sam I Am" RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2
Cosco Juvenile Top Side Booster Car Seat, Purple
Cosco Juvenile Top Side Booster Car Seat, Purple
24 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great backup booster seat, June 26, 2015
Exactly what we were looking for - an extra booster seat for my husband's truck. The other kids LOVE how compact this seat is (leaving them more room on each side). The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it's just not super sturdy and it's also slightly difficult to get the seatbelt to fit properly under the handles. But, we purchased this as a back up and it's perfect for that purpose.

61 Key Electronic Music Keyboard Electronic Piano With X Stand LCD Display Screen
Price: $99.95
18 used & new from $72.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 4, 2015
Purchased as a Christmas present for my 10 year old daughter - she LOVES it! Great quality for the price - included the stand. She loves the keyboard - tons of different sounds to choose from. She also has a great time recording herself playing.

Yoga Mats (Green)
Yoga Mats (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat!, March 4, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for! Enough padding to keep my knees and back happy while I exercise on my hard wood floors.

6mm Black Tungsten Metal Ring Forever Love Heartbeat Laser Engraved Comfort Fit Wedding Band (6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!, March 4, 2015
I ordered this ring because I was destroying my "traditional" ring at work. I absolutely LOVE this ring! It is very comfortable to wear and doesn't irritate me in any way (I basically forget that I have it on, which NEVER happened with my other ring). Despite being put through a lot with both my work and at home, this ring has not scratched or dulled in any way. Highly recommended - great price and wonderful quality!

Divatex Dots Microfiber Queen Bed In the Bag
Divatex Dots Microfiber Queen Bed In the Bag
Offered by MeagaDeal
Price: $36.21
5 used & new from $36.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price!, November 25, 2014
We ordered this for my 10 year old daughter. She loves the look and feel. Great value for the price!

World Map Antique Vintage Old Style Decorative Educational Poster Print, 16x20 Unframed
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $9.90
3 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, November 25, 2014
We ordered this item for a Cub Scout Den Meeting on maps. The boys (age 8 & 9) absolutely loved it! Exactly what we were looking for.

HTS 221A0 Brass Glow In The Dark Compass
HTS 221A0 Brass Glow In The Dark Compass
Offered by HobbyToolSupply
Price: $6.70
2 used & new from $3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE quality - DON'T waste your money on these, November 25, 2014
HORRIBLE quality. I ordered 5 of these and all 5 arrived damaged in some way. Extremely cheap product. Most of the liquid had drained out of the compasses, the needles were broken off, or not moving. Very disappointed with this product.

GNC Ultra Mega Green Womens Active Multi Tablets 2 Packs each of 60 Caplets
GNC Ultra Mega Green Womens Active Multi Tablets 2 Packs each of 60 Caplets

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly a great vitamin (easy on the tummy), June 3, 2014
I have a hard time stomaching most vitamins, so that's why I looking into this product as many of the reviews stated that this product wasn't like most other vitamins.

Not only do these sit well (no matter when I take them - with or without food), they also give me a slight boost of energy as well. I hate the jittery feeling that comes with "energy" supplements, but these do not leave me feeling like that at all.

I started out only taking one vitamin but now, I take 2 vitamins every morning (on an empty stomach) and am thrilled with them!

Cons: Large pill that you'll want to have a lot of water to take. Other than that, these are AWESOME!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a kids party., November 6, 2013
We purchased these for use at a Halloween themed party. They look great! However, the adhesive on the back of these does not stick to glass well (which is exactly what we purchased them for). The label began to peel off a few hours after we placed them on room-temperature bottles. We simply taped them to the bottles, but it would have looked a lot better without the tape on them!

The kids enjoyed them, and that's exactly what we wanted.

New Cute Pocket Sandwich Bread Mold Mould Cutter (Bear Shape)
New Cute Pocket Sandwich Bread Mold Mould Cutter (Bear Shape)
Offered by qiudfyang
Price: $6.09
3 used & new from $0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, November 6, 2013
I purchased these for use in making lunch a little more fun for my children. Well, it worked! This product is easy to use, cleans up quickly, and the kids really love it.

It works best on white breads, but you can still see the imprint (it's just a little fainter) on wheat bread.

Page: 1 | 2