Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for loveamazon > Reviews

Browse

loveamazon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 302
Helpful Votes: 1916

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

loveamazon RSS Feed (Van Nuys, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Glad 4 Gal. Small Garbage Bags 30 ct
Glad 4 Gal. Small Garbage Bags 30 ct
Offered by LilGift
Price: $7.48
10 used & new from $2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars trash bags are high quality, July 26, 2015
These trash bags are high quality. I have never had one rip on me even when they were packed to what I would consider full and heavy for their size. They fit great in bathroom trashcans as well as small ones you can keep around the house. They also work great for small items when traveling to keep them from spilling or just to keep them organized. I will order these again the next time I need to restock on trash bags.

George Foreman GRP4842P 3-in-1 Multi-Plate Evolve Grill (Grilling and Waffle Plates Included), Platinum
Price: $119.99
7 used & new from $101.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Compared to Previous Models, July 26, 2015
This grill is terrible. I have ordered Foreman grills for almost two decades now and have enjoyed them all immensely. This new version is pathetic though. The plates are not nearly as non-stick as before and the ceramic plates make such a horrible smell I have to turn my kitchen exhaust fan on. If you are an avid Foreman fan my advice is learn to cook on a real grill. This product is no longer a worthy substitute.

Gardner's Blue Ribbon Sturdy Twist Tie with Cutter, 164-Feet (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Deerso
Price: $7.22
10 used & new from $2.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Store Quality at High Retail Prices, July 26, 2015
These were way too expensive for what I received. The quality is not any better than a discount bargain store but they are 6x the price. Yes they do tie things up but so do the less expensive ones and just as well. I would not order these again unless the price dropped significantly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2015 12:38 PM PDT

Tena Ultra Briefs 68010, XL Extra Large, Case/60 (4 bags of 15)
Tena Ultra Briefs 68010, XL Extra Large, Case/60 (4 bags of 15)
Offered by Engoloids Medical LLC
Price: $39.55
13 used & new from $26.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Plan to use for rest of mom's life, July 26, 2015
I order these for my disabled mother whenever her supply runs low. I plan to continue using these for the rest of her life. They are high enough quality that she is comfortable wearing them and myself and the caretaker are comfortable putting them on her. Might not be the best for active movers but for someone in their bed years they work great.

Pembrook Non Skid Socks - Hospital Socks - (6-pack) 2 Black / 2 Navy / 2 Gray
Pembrook Non Skid Socks - Hospital Socks - (6-pack) 2 Black / 2 Navy / 2 Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but not very durable, July 26, 2015
These socks are good for the price but are not very durable. I usually wear these over my regular socks to keep my feet warm and they do an excellent job of that. I also wear them with sandals and they are super comfortable. But after a few washes they need to be thrown away from holes in the heels. Worth buying if you need some quick socks but if you are planning on long-term usage you might want to look elsewhere.

Lafeber's Classic Nutri-Berries for Cockatiels 12.5 oz. Tub
Lafeber's Classic Nutri-Berries for Cockatiels 12.5 oz. Tub
Price: $6.99
23 used & new from $5.49

2.0 out of 5 stars My birds were afraid of the berries, July 26, 2015
My cockatiels did not enjoy this product. The birds were actually afraid of the berries even after I did my best to introduce the berries into their diet. If you have a young bird that you can train to eat these I am sure the nutritional value is very good, but you may want to make sure your birds are into trying new things first.

Plant Revolution, Great White Premium Mycorrhizae 32 Ounce
Plant Revolution, Great White Premium Mycorrhizae 32 Ounce
Offered by Arcadia INTL
Price: $160.44
28 used & new from $159.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Will help your plants thrive!, July 26, 2015
This product is amazing. Not only do I use it but everyone I know does. You don't need to wait for a problem to use this - it will help your plants thrive from the first day you add it. The larger size is an amazing buy for the value. Make sure to store it in a cool and dry place.

Scotch Double Sided Tape, 1/2 x 500 Inches, 6 Dispensers/Pack (6137H-2PC-MP)
Scotch Double Sided Tape, 1/2 x 500 Inches, 6 Dispensers/Pack (6137H-2PC-MP)
Price: $11.98
16 used & new from $8.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Strong, July 26, 2015
This tape is SUPER strong. You can use it on almost any surface - I use it for sealing envelopes as well as putting up pictures (on surfaces you don't care about) for my disabled mom to see. For the price it is well worth it; it will last a long time yet it is very durable.

Henschel Full Grain Leather Safari Hat
Henschel Full Grain Leather Safari Hat

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality Hat, July 26, 2015
I bought this for my dad as a father's day present. It is a very good quality hat. The leather not only looks good but feels good as well. The one negative is the sizing is a little difficult with only S/M/L being offered. Other than that this is an amazing hat from a company with a good reputation.

Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Bath Tissue, 48 Double Rolls
Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Bath Tissue, 48 Double Rolls
Price: $24.40
26 used & new from $22.90

4.0 out of 5 stars The quality is good and so is the price, July 22, 2015
The rolls are a little smaller than they seem in the picture. The quality is good and so is the price, but if you are used to 'club stores' size then you might be slightly disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20