Profile for T. Shatsoff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Shatsoff "Motivation" RSS Feed (Orlando, FL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pro Series 21 LED Super Deluxe 10 panel Under Cabinet Lighting Kit with Dimmer Switches, Warm White (see also #4829 and 4863)
Offered by Inspired LED

Price: $59.95
11 used & new from $53.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this!, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Legacy Corkscrew -Antique Bronze
I have had a corkscrew style opener like this for more than 25 years and it just gave out. I bought this one and should have know that if I paid $75 25yr.s ago this one for $59 might not be yap the same.... It worked 1 week and now won't pull the cork. Ugh! Buy a better one.

Hyundai Genesis Black Chrome Wheel Center Caps Coupe Only
Hyundai Genesis Black Chrome Wheel Center Caps Coupe Only
Offered by beautyworld2014
Price: $34.40
7 used & new from $29.41

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, January 6, 2013
My son loved these for his new Genesis. It made a great gift and adds a nice touch to his car.

Tail Light Tint Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2009 2010 2011 2012 - Smoke
Tail Light Tint Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2009 2010 2011 2012 - Smoke
Offered by Rvinyl Tint & Auto Accessories
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put on, January 6, 2013
Great choice if you don't want to spend the money on the new headlights. These look great and were easy to put on.

Hyundai Genesis Coupe Wing Emblem in Black Gloss Shinny Fits 2010 2011 2012 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, January 6, 2013
My son just bought one of these cars and I couldn't think of what to get him for Chistmas. He loved this and the other items I purchased for his Genesis.

Size 7.5 - Solid 14k White Gold Large Wide Round Brilliant Cut Solitaire with Round Side Stones Highest Quality CZ Cubic Zirconia Engagement Ring 3.5ct.
Offered by Sonia Jewels
Price: $399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Ring, January 6, 2013
This is such a nice ring and so worth the money. I love the weight of real gold and it only adds to the beauty of the ring. The stones are perfect. My real wedding ring set no longe fits and I wanted something just a little bit moe flashy and this is it. The ring sparkles and shines and I recieve compliments on it everyday since I have had it.

If you are not stuck on the Real Diamond thing this is the way to go! The stone is large enough to impress but not so large that everyone says "really?".

Go for it, you will not be unhappy with it

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, January 6, 2013
40' is really long. I used this on the inside of my screen room for a Murder Mystry on New Years Eve. I cut little 1/2 circles in it for the wind to blow through. I have plenty left for the next party.

Hawaiian Luau Hibiscus Green Table Skirt 9Ft Party
Hawaiian Luau Hibiscus Green Table Skirt 9Ft Party
Offered by Super Z Outlet
Price: $11.00
18 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, January 6, 2013
this is 9ft and I used it for around my kitchen bar. It had a nice quality and I used green painters tape to put it up. It held up well enough that I packed away for the next party.

Aetrex Women's Alicia,Snake,8.5 M (B) US
Aetrex Women's Alicia,Snake,8.5 M (B) US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Aetrex Women's Alicia (Apparel)
These are just beautiful shoes and sooo very comfortable. The do however run very small, so order at least a 1/2 size bigger. I wear an 8 and the 8.5 was too small. They are really very classey.

Palm Tree Scene Setter Kit
Palm Tree Scene Setter Kit
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $6.38
5 used & new from $5.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to use, January 6, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Palm Tree Scene Setter Kit (Toy)
the quality I guess is ok, but it was hard to put up and obvious where the seams were. I like the scene ones much better. look at the other alternatives before buying this one. I gave up and threw it away and I am very good at these types of projects. Just looked cheap and not at all the look I wanted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5