Profile for Kunal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kunal RSS Feed (NJ USA)

Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Upright, UH70400
Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Upright, UH70400
Price: $115.60
43 used & new from $59.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Suction power not good, returned it back, May 4, 2013
I order this product based on reviews & hoover's advertisement of sucking all the air from empty water containers.
But I found advertisement were misleading.

I have a 2 year old & I wanted powerful vaccum which can take baby's food & tiny objects from the carpet which may be dangerous for baby. I choose this product over 70-100 $ similar vaccum but it was not able to take the threads & small paper parts from the carpet.
Moreover the brush was not spinning even if I press the button, as advertised.

This product was not able to pick up piece of GOLD FISH, if I crush gold fish into small parts, it was able to suck it.

I called hoover customer care before returning but they suggested to open the base & check the belt. I was not ready to do that because its a brand new product & I don't expect this from a hoover product.

This product worked well on tiles but did not work well on the carpet.

I am a amazon prime member so I was able to return it after couple of weeks.

I suggest to browse other products.

Kunal

AmazonBasics Bag for Camcorders and Large P&S Cameras (includes strap)
AmazonBasics Bag for Camcorders and Large P&S Cameras (includes strap)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for DSLR, December 16, 2011
I took this for my CANON T3I DSLR. but this bag is very small. It can hardly fit point & shoot camera.

Not a product for DSLR.It can not even fit the DSLR body.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2013 1:47 PM PDT

Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera - Black
Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera - Black
19 used & new from $59.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Camera at this price, October 10, 2011
I bought CANON PS Z3 in March 2011. I bought this one because we were expecting a baby in the month of May 2011 & I wanted to capture each & every moments of baby in HD. Believe me this camera is true HD.
Very very happy with the video quality, sound quality,ease of use & ease of handling. It is thicker but smaller than iphone.

This is not a professional camera, it is typically home/family event/sports/near distance object camcorder. So please do not compare it with 700-1000$ big rhino camcorders.

Best Part:
1) Video quality.. true 1080
2) Good voice quality
3) You can also take 5MP still images
4) Very easy to use, even my 70 yrs M&F in law can take video of baby in our absence.
5) Battery will last for 1.5 - 2.o hrs.
6) It comes with a USB wall charger adapter, so you can directly charge @home/through laptop or even in car if you have USB adapter.
7) It comes with HDMI cable, I can directly view video on my HDTV.
8) Waterproof.

Cons(At this price I should not even mention this ):
1) Low light image quality is ok (not bad). You do not get good videos in low light.
2) Still image quality is also ok. I was excited about 5 MP still camera but it does not give that much good quality.
3) It does not have flash..

Buy memory before or immediately after you purchase this item. I also bought extra battery for travel purpose.

I strongly recommend this product

Sony Cybershot DSCT5 5.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Silver)
Sony Cybershot DSCT5 5.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Silver)
8 used & new from $38.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK IN NIGTH, April 14, 2008
Guys,

This model does not work in the night. If you will try to take snaps in the night, you will get just a dark background only. Even if the object/human has full light in the night,dscT5 is not able to take snap.
(Look at CNET for its reviews and comparision )

Very poor battery life, last only for 1.5 to 2 hrs.
Moreover in auto mode its take good picture, but if you customize your mode to night/beach or other mode it gives you shaky image.

Works perfect fine in day light/specially in sunlight.

Final work don't take this, rather go for some other model.