Profile for Ann T. Plopper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ann T. Plopper "Nancy Plopper" RSS Feed (Lutherville, MD.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Gone Girl: A Novel
Gone Girl: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone Girl A Novel, February 26, 2015
I thought this story was too slow moving, too long and too drawn out, complete waste of my time spent reading it. Very disappointed in the material as a whole and the ending as a complete let down.

Minwax 61370 Satin Polyshades Classic Oak, Quart
Minwax 61370 Satin Polyshades Classic Oak, Quart
Price: $17.95
7 used & new from $11.36

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a 25 year old oak table which I truly love, 42 inch round with 2 drop leafs, January 2, 2015
I had a 25 year old oak table which I truly love, 42 inch round with 2 drop leafs. It had water stains and was a real mess. I had a neighbor sand it down and I used this Minwax Polyshades Classic Oak stain to refinish it and the table looks as good as new. I had used several of their products before for staining but was hesitant on this table but I am totally pleased with the results.

Partners
Partners
Price: $11.88
71 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Partner's by Barbra Streisand and Friends, January 2, 2015
This review is from: Partners (Audio CD)
Barbra Streisand's latest album Partners is excellent. I played it during the holidays because I was unable to handle Christmas songs due to the recent death of my husband. It provided a good source of listening enjoyment.

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars heaven is for Real, January 2, 2015
This story, Heaven is for Real, was an inspiration for me. I lossed my husband last July and was very emotional and this book helped me find peace during the holidays. I would strongly recommend it to anyone for spiritual inspiration and healing as well as good reading, provoking thought about Jesus and god the Father.

Cortesi Home Braque Tufted Cube Ottoman, Ivory Faux Leather
Cortesi Home Braque Tufted Cube Ottoman, Ivory Faux Leather
Price: $48.70
10 used & new from $21.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Cortesi tufted cube ottoman, September 15, 2014
The ottoman meets all specifications that I wanted. In fact, I liked it so well I ordered another one. We use them while watching all TV shows, sports events, etc. The ottomans are the perfect size, 151/2x15/1/2x15/1/2, slide under the coffee table when not in use and coordinate so well with our Scan teak furniture., very complimenary.

Forskolin 125mg Standardized to 10% - 100% Pure, High Quality Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract for Weight-Loss - 60 Capsules

1.0 out of 5 stars forskolin for weight loss, June 4, 2014
forskolin 125mg was a rip off. No weight loss, nothing. It was a total waste of money. The product as advertised was not what was recived from Amazon. I saw this product reveiwed on the Dr. Oz show, he really promoted it but I was totally disappointed. Would not recommend to anyone.

Prepac Oak Slim Media (DVD,CD,Games) Storage Tower
Prepac Oak Slim Media (DVD,CD,Games) Storage Tower
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $60.19
10 used & new from $60.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepac Oak slim Media astorage cabinet, June 4, 2014
I am tickled pink with this item. It is so classy and unique. the style blends in so well with the rest of my computer/sewing/cardmaking room.

Atlantic Wave 1316 110 CD Tower (Black Steel/Cherry Wood Base )
Atlantic Wave 1316 110 CD Tower (Black Steel/Cherry Wood Base )
Price: $29.99
66 used & new from $26.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Atlantic Wave CD tower, June 4, 2014
Returned for deficiancies. I really wanted a DVD sized tower, so I returned the Wave and purchased another that I am thrilled with.

The Body Book by Cameron Diaz - A 30-minute Summary: The Law of Hunger, the Science of Strength, and Other Ways to Love Your Amazing Body
by Instaread Summaries
Price: $6.99
26 used & new from $2.93

1.0 out of 5 stars the body book by Cameron diaz, June 4, 2014
I was very disappointed in the book, so much so that I got the entire book at the library so I could read and enjoy the entire book. I will never buy a synopsis again!

Another Piece of My Heart
Another Piece of My Heart
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Piece of My Heart, March 17, 2014
Being a romantic at heart, I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. I would recommend Jane Green's books for all to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6