Profile for Zora C. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 110

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zora C. "Zee Cee" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Survivors: The Quest
Survivors: The Quest

1.0 out of 5 stars glitch, April 8, 2015
This review is from: Survivors: The Quest (App)
Glad I read other reviews, so when it immediately glitched I erased it and saved myself the frustration others suffered

Dictionary.com Dictionary and Thesaurus Android
Dictionary.com Dictionary and Thesaurus Android

1.0 out of 5 stars irritating, February 7, 2015
Limited listings, and if it doesn't know the word, autocorrects it in a manner that is inescapable. I suppose for children or non native speakers it is okay, but for literate adults, no.

Pwr+® 6.5 Ft AC Adapter 2.1A Rapid Charger for Amazon Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire Hd 6" 7" 8.9" 9.7", HDX, 4g Lte, Touch, Graphite Keyboard, Dx, Kindle Paperwhite 6" 3g Tablet Pc Micro-usb Power Supply Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $12.90
2 used & new from $7.90

2.0 out of 5 stars No quality control. Connection poor., January 5, 2015
Like some other users, I've found this falls out too easily. I'll give it an extra star because if it's on a secure table, and no truck is passing, it charges fine.

But if it's on a soft surface (like the sofa), I can hear it unplugging and (if I'm lucky) plugging back in by itself from the next room as the slightest vibration makes it wobble around. A slammed door two rooms away, and it is unplugged.

When it stops working altogether, I'll happily switch to the real one.

DON'T BUY
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 5:46 AM PST

Grace Lost (The Grace Series Book 1)
Grace Lost (The Grace Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Well written, December 17, 2014
A quick read and well crafted but too much romance for my tastes. I do like the unique plot twist regarding Zoe .

Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book 1)
Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The exposition-filled first chapter put me in negative frame of ..., December 13, 2014
The exposition-filled first chapter put me in negative frame of mind for reading this so-so fantasy. As it was free, I shan't complain too loudly, but I won't be getting more in the series.

Wordathon: Boggle Game
Wordathon: Boggle Game

4.0 out of 5 stars boggle like game, December 6, 2014
This review is from: Wordathon: Boggle Game (App)
It is a solid word game but the elimination of " bad " words is risible and sure to offend all my animal friends like the titmouse and the ass I take on rides around the paddock. Ads not awful.

Rummy Plus
Rummy Plus

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, December 5, 2014
This review is from: Rummy Plus (App)
A pleasant absence of ads puts this well above other game apps.

Quiver: Enticed by Shadows (Quivering Shadows Book 1)
Quiver: Enticed by Shadows (Quivering Shadows Book 1)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I was at once impressed by how good the writing was, October 15, 2014
Confession: I don't read a lot of erotica--maybe six books before now--but I've been downloading some freebies lately, including this one.

I was at once impressed by how good the writing was. It's that sort of smooth style that makes you immediately forget you're reading fiction and draws you in--easy to read but I'm sure hard to write. You sink easily into being the voyeur in the erotic encounter between the relatable Kate and the mysterious man. There are plenty of hints that there's more to come, and it looks to be a very good series in the making.

Walking After Midnight: Tales for Halloween
Walking After Midnight: Tales for Halloween
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's hard to write a good ghost story in anything shorter than a novella, October 15, 2014
It's hard to write a good ghost story in anything shorter than a novella, but Cambry does a good job here. There is the set up of the normal world, with familiar objects--board games, an apple orchard in the autumn, two people chatting in a moving car--and the reader is lulled into that normalcy. The dialog feels very realistic, and you are lulled further. And then things start to go ... wrong.

More detail would be spoiling, I fear. But well done.

Neewer® White Mini Digital LCD Kitchen Cooking Countdown Timer
Neewer® White Mini Digital LCD Kitchen Cooking Countdown Timer
Offered by iTekLife
Price: $5.60
11 used & new from $0.61

5.0 out of 5 stars for the price, how can you go wrong?, May 25, 2014
Seriously, even if you hated it, for the price it is, you wouldn't be angry at wasting that money.

But this thing is so freakin' cool. When I first got it, I kept showing people the back, how one little plastic device, a hinge, and a bit of extra metal makes the thing work as a magnet, a clip-onto-shirt thing, or able to sit up on the table (a bit wobbly in that case, but still). Genius engineering, that. I use it for cooking, for timing the boring bits of my guitar practice, and for reminding myself that it's time to quit farting around on line and do something useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11