Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Jenna > Reviews

Browse

Jenna's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenna RSS Feed (Chapel Hill, NC)

Danco 9D00010306 Microban Hair Catcher
Danco 9D00010306 Microban Hair Catcher
Price: $4.67
20 used & new from $1.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 14, 2013
This is the third hair catcher I had bought and the previous two did not work well so I was so happy this one finally did! Nothing gets underneath this thing and it's really quite easy to get the hair off of.

Joseph Abboud Men's Solid Fleece Pajama Pant with Slipper Set, Black, Medium
Joseph Abboud Men's Solid Fleece Pajama Pant with Slipper Set, Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft!, December 14, 2013
I bought these for my boyfriend and now he wears them everyday around the house because they are so soft and warm! Love them!

TRESemme  Leave-In Conditioning Spray, Split Remedy 10 oz
TRESemme Leave-In Conditioning Spray, Split Remedy 10 oz
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions
Price: $7.71
12 used & new from $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, December 14, 2013
I have used many different conditioning sprays but this one is cheap and works great! I have long hair and only get it trimmed about twice a year, and this line of products is great for taming my splits ends in the interim.

The Procrastinator's Digest: A Concise Guide to Solving the Procrastination Puzzle
by Timothy A Pychyl
22 used & new from $5.17

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect guide to help you "just get started", October 30, 2010
I've been listening to the iprocrastinate podcasts for quite some time, so I was thrilled to order this digest when it came out. I have to say that it has been very helpful for me, giving me that extra motivation that is so necessary for me to be able to stay on task with my research. I definitely recommend it to anyone that struggles with staying on task or even suffers from anxiety related to work.

Modern Abstract Art Oil Painting STRETCHED READY TO HANG OPA91
Modern Abstract Art Oil Painting STRETCHED READY TO HANG OPA91
Offered by AsianZing
Price: $23.79
3 used & new from $22.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Canvas Paintings!, October 30, 2010
I am very pleased with these canvas paintings. I hung them on opposing sides of a window in my dining room and they make great accent pieces. I've gotten many complements on them and have definitely recommended them to friends, especially because they are so reasonably priced.