Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for S. Cain > Reviews

Browse

S. Cain's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Cain RSS Feed

KEEN Women's Clearwater CNX Sandal
KEEN Women's Clearwater CNX Sandal
Price: $44.96 - $191.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, lightweight sandals!, September 11, 2015
I haven't worn them hiking yet so it's hard to say if they'll be perfect but so far I absolutely love them. They are insanely lightweight and feel like nothing. They are easy to put on and the drawstring works well. They also don't rub in the back heal as some shoes do, because of how they are made. My old pair of hiking sandals similar to these that I loved finally fell apart and as soon as I put these ones on I could tell they were a nice improved version.

They look as the photo does and the brown color is accurate.

Vintage Inspired Classic Half Frame Semi-Rimless Round Circle Sunglasses (Tortoise)
Offered by zeroUV®
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 21, 2015
For the price I expected a cheap pair of sunglasses which I was fine with, but these are actually really nice! Sturdy and nice quality. They look exactly as pictured. I have a petite face, I'm a small girl, but they do that over sized vintage look well. Love them!

[3-PACK] SUPERSHIELDZ- Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 5 5S 5C + Lifetime Replacements Warranty - Retail Packaging
Offered by Supershieldz
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great matte screen protector!, November 6, 2014
Better than any other screen protector I have used. I love the soft feeling it has and how my fingers don't stick to it. It's not shiny and reflective like the other protectors which is fantastic. It still gets fingerprints and bubbles, but not even half as bad as regular ones. It's easy to put on and makes my screen look very nice. I also like that it covers the entire screen making it feel better protected. Comes with the plastic smooth thing & a cloth!

HealthWorks-Wild Organic Peruvian Maca Root Powder Wildcrafted Raw Superfood 1 Lb
Offered by HealthWorks
Price: $18.90
5 used & new from $18.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 6, 2014
Great! I use it in my smoothies every day and can't even taste it!

Now Foods, ORGANIC SPIRULINA POWDER, 1LB
Now Foods, ORGANIC SPIRULINA POWDER, 1LB
Offered by XSNonline
Price: Click here to see our price
33 used & new from $22.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 6, 2014
It is exactly what it says it is. It has lasted me a few months and I use it every day in my smoothies. It has no taste when mixed in and my only complaint is it's very messy which isn't anyone's fault.. it's just the way it is so be careful!

iPhone 5C case, ULAK Colorful Hybrid 2in1 TPU+PC Hard Case Cover for iPhone 5C with Screen Protector and Stylus (Rainbow + White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, November 6, 2014
It fits the iphone 5c perfectly. It is very snug and feels secure. It's super easy to get on and a little difficult to get off, which is a good thing because that way it doesn't just fall off! I like that the inside and parts of the sides are rubber and the other is hard plastic. It ridges over the sides enough to protect the phone's edges in the front. The button covers also all work very well and there are no issues there.

Literally the only reason I am not giving this 5 stars is because it chipped at the top even though I've yet to drop it and I've had it just over a week. If it wasn't for that I would rate this 5 stars, especially for the price. Also the free screen protector that comes with it is pretty standard/awful, but if you're ordering this you're probably more concerned with the case.

PUMA Women's PU910792002 "Slide-S" Watch
PUMA Women's PU910792002 "Slide-S" Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., August 21, 2012
First off I like that the watch is small. I was afraid it would be bulky because it's tough to find a women's watch that is smaller. The look of it is kinda sporty and I use it for hiking which is nice. I also like the light feature, it only lasts a few seconds when you press it but it's enough time to see what time it is when it's dark. I have really small wrists and it adjusts nice and tight but there's also room to have a looser fit. My only complaint is how fast it gets dirty. Obviously white isn't the best option if you want to keep it clean so if that's a concern choose a different color. Overall a nice watch for the price and I've gotten some compliments on it!