Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for MichiganMom > Reviews

Browse

MichiganMom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MichiganMom RSS Feed

IRIS LEGO 6-Case Workstation and Storage Unit with 2 Base Plates
IRIS LEGO 6-Case Workstation and Storage Unit with 2 Base Plates
2 used & new from $200.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought it would be..., August 21, 2011
This was smaller than I thought it would be, but it does hold a lot of Legos. My son loves it and that is the important part for me. I was happy with the price I got it for last year as well. It can not be carried with all the drawers in it full, it is not that sturdy. Over all, very happy with this product!!

Tiny Toon Adventures: Season 1, Vol. 2
Tiny Toon Adventures: Season 1, Vol. 2
DVD ~ Joe Alaskey
Offered by Goo Green
Price: $14.99
27 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, August 21, 2011
My older children loved Tiny Toons when they were little and I have a 10 year old now who enjoys them. I ordered this after my 10 year old had borrowed it from the library and laughed so hard! He loves it and enjoys watching it very much. He's a very smart boy, so he gets the adult jokes that are thrown in, but also enjoys the many jokes/silly things for children that are in the episodes. We look forward to getting more.