Profile for dhyan25 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dhyan25 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Boogie Board 8.5-Inch LCD Writing Tablet, Black (PT01085BLKA0002)
Boogie Board 8.5-Inch LCD Writing Tablet, Black (PT01085BLKA0002)
Price: $24.22
39 used & new from $10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for work -- Meeting Notes, June 18, 2014
I use the Boogie Board, for taking quick notes in meetings and quick meetings with managers etc. Usually, I have to type the minutes or something fairly quickly in email, therefore, just jotting down notes, when I am not in front of my computer is very helpful.
Use it and love it! I dont need to buy those Spiral notebooks anymore that I land up throwing away. My son uses it for math (scratch paper)

Wow Cup for Kids - NEW Innovative 360 Spill Free Drinking Cup - BPA Free - 9 Ounce (Pink)
Offered by CRT'Sthisandthat
Price: $14.98
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, June 12, 2014
I have already bought 3 for my family and given away several for b'day gifts and friends. We use them just for water, and the cups work very well and are completely spill-proof.
Dinner time is more peaceful and I no longer need to get up midway to wipe down a spill. I have them from bed bath and beyond with coupon, and even Ross Dress for less sells them for $7 (but they may not always have them in stock), I may just want an orange one for myself :)

DivaCup Model 2 Post-Childbirth
DivaCup Model 2 Post-Childbirth
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: Click here to see our price
39 used & new from $23.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Women with heavy flow -- read on, May 19, 2014
So, I have waited to give this review, have been using the DivaCup for about a year. Cost-saving cant be beat. I did trim off the stem to make it more comfortable. My flow is very heavy and I have them for 7 days!!! Yes 7 days ---, they say you may/may not even fill the cup, that is not true for me...On day 1-3 my flow is very very heavy, I fill the cup completely full every 2 hrs, its so full that it overflows and leaks. However, it is still better than pads, which I had to change hourly. Then Day4-5 is normal, emptying every 4-5 hrs. Day6-7 is more in the twice a day range. I went straight from pads to the diva cup with no experience with tampons, it is odd at first, then you get used to it, It feels cleaner. There is way less garbage to clean, discreet -- nobody at home knows anymore.
A big PLUS if you are a mom of toddlers -- is, while peeing there isnt any red seen, so, my toddlers who are clingy in the bathroom dont get freaked out

Chicago Boys Training Skate Combo, Size J10 - J13
Chicago Boys Training Skate Combo, Size J10 - J13
Price: $40.98
6 used & new from $22.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it!, May 19, 2014
It was his B'day present, and this was a great deal and he was so excited! He loves to skate now!

Pentair Kreepy Krauly 360002 Automatic Pool Cleaner Debris Bag with Snap Lock
Pentair Kreepy Krauly 360002 Automatic Pool Cleaner Debris Bag with Snap Lock
Offered by GPSPOOLSCOM
Price: $26.43
9 used & new from $23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well with the Cleaner, May 19, 2014
I figured the bugs that get caught are actually biting through the net constantly ripping the bag. After replacing with this one, I clean out the bag immediately, and wash the leaves, dirt away with the hose and hopefully that will keep this running longer. So far, it has been a year

Luxe Bidet Neo 110 (Elite Series) Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment w/ Strong Faucet Valves and Metal Hoses
Offered by 2Go Products LLC
Price: $79.98
4 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Family with little kids love it!, May 19, 2014
Why had'nt I found the bidet earlier? Family loves it, my toddler kids have figured it out and no longer need my help to clean their little tushies. The lowest setting is plenty power for all. Will be ordering 3 more for the rest of bathrooms!

Fantasea Fine Mist Spray Bottle, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Fantasea Fine Mist Spray Bottle, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Offered by AStorePlus
Price: $3.25
9 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Misting face, May 19, 2014
I love keeping a spray of rose water, chilled green tea - to mist my face every now and then during the day. Its is a fine mist, just what I was hoping for!

Hydrokorrel Leca Clay Premium Orchid/Hydroponic Grow Media - 10 lbs.
Hydrokorrel Leca Clay Premium Orchid/Hydroponic Grow Media - 10 lbs.
Offered by Hydroponics Market
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $19.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Orchids, May 19, 2014
I have replaced the existing orchid bark with these Clay Pebbles in glass vases and am loving the new look. The package appeared to be new and the pebbles after rinsing are exactly as pictured.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2014 5:55 PM PDT

Hinterland Trading Air Plant Xerographica Huge !! King of Air Plants Beautiful Bromelaid Stunning Houseplant
Offered by Hinterland Trading
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really unique - Love it!, April 10, 2014
Just got the package, well packed and came with a quick care sheet. I would say the size of this plant would be equal to a bath scrubby.
The xero plants looks really healthy and unique. I have kept it in my office cube. Easy to care for - Love it! Thank you

Delta Faucet 75700 Universal Showering Components 7-Setting Handshower, Chrome
Delta Faucet 75700 Universal Showering Components 7-Setting Handshower, Chrome
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $25.65
34 used & new from $19.31

5.0 out of 5 stars We bought it for the price, February 19, 2014
We bought this one as it was under $25 and I figured these things only last a year or so anyways..so why not? Its actually been more than a year and no leaks so far. The shower works great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6