Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for shannon l leary > Reviews

Browse

shannon l leary's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

shannon l leary RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Workbook to accompany Anatomy & Physiology Revealed Version 3.0
Workbook to accompany Anatomy & Physiology Revealed Version 3.0
by Robert B. Broyles
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $38.66
116 used & new from $9.49

1.0 out of 5 stars No point in buying this book. I really thought ..., August 28, 2015
No point in buying this book. I really thought it would be helpful in studying what we see on revealed, but it really had no pictures, was all in black and white and equated to more work vs. using as a study guide.

CLELO B516 Vintage Small Canvas Messenger Shoulder iPad Bags for Men & Women,Coffee
Offered by Clelo
Price: $28.80

3.0 out of 5 stars below expectations, July 24, 2015
I've had this bag a few months and the stitching on one side of the strap is already unwound and breaking. I liked the size of the bag, but clearly it's not a durable one. I would not buy again.

Galaxy S4 Case, Samsung Galaxy S4 Case ULAK PU Leather Stand Wallet Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 with Auto Wake/Sleep Smart Cover Function ID Card Holder/Card Slot + Hand Chain for Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500 (Blue+Black+Green)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, March 9, 2015
I really liked the colors of this case, but it's already falling apart. The strap broke off this weekend after the phone dropped. It does well covering the phone while you DO drop it, but the case is worn out very quickly. It shows wear and tear pretty quick too. I've had it less than 2 months.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, February 28, 2015
This has worked out really well for me! I can do a load in the sink, or a bigger load in the tub. You can see the dirty water go down the drain after a good 5-10 minutes of work. I use this every week, and am thrilled I don't have to walk down 3 flights of stairs to do laundry now. I throw in some vinegar after the clothes have been rinsed, let it soak in water and hang dry my clothes. The vinegar helps soften everything. Good cheap but durable product. I would recommend!

Not a Drill: A Jack Reacher Short Story (Kindle Single)
Not a Drill: A Jack Reacher Short Story (Kindle Single)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh., February 28, 2015
I realize it is a short story, but really? Nothing much happens. I really thought there would be more meat to this story but it ends quickly, and not in true Reacher fashion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2015 3:12 PM PDT

Personal (with bonus short story Not a Drill): A Jack Reacher Novel
Personal (with bonus short story Not a Drill): A Jack Reacher Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Not his best but ok, December 18, 2014
I always really enjoy Reacher books, but this one seems to be a little different. Reacher seems to be getting older, and it showed. He seems to anticipate most things and reads people really well, but this story, he seems to be more or less fumbling around and actually comes close to getting beat. And he showed fear which other books he hasn't doubted his ability. I have read every Reacher book thus far, and will continue to read them, but I was a little disappointed with this book.

Angel Wings Vintage Lady Womens Bifold Purse Small Clutch Wallet Bags Leather Handbag Mothers Day Gifts (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars cute!, November 10, 2014
I've gotten many complements from this wallet. The change part is a little awkward. I like the that the strap that closes this is somewhat expandable. It fits in a coat pocket fairly well. It's big enough to not feel as if you've misplaced it. I've been using mine all year and I won't replace it for a while.

Reebok Women's RealFlex Strength TR Training Shoe,Cosmic Berry/Black/White,8.5 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have returned, November 10, 2014
I bought these to add to my fitness collection. I should not have bought without trying on first. Very uncomfortable shoe to walk, run or even be in. I ordered an 8.5 size. The black part over the foot connected to the laces is not a good fit, almost too tight or small. I don't typically need to buy a wide width shoe, but these just don't fit like an average shoe should. I would NOT buy again.

Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel  Fountain Raindrop Design , 60oz
Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel Fountain Raindrop Design , 60oz
Price: $36.99
34 used & new from $31.44

4.0 out of 5 stars works great, November 10, 2014
This has worked out great for my two cats. I check it each day and refill. My cats were afraid of it at first but warmed up to it. easy to clean and replace filter. I would buy again for sure.

Medline Blue Adult Soft Knit Gripper Slippers - 12 Pairs - 1 Size Fits Most
Medline Blue Adult Soft Knit Gripper Slippers - 12 Pairs - 1 Size Fits Most
Offered by VetmedUSA
Price: $11.30
6 used & new from $8.34

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, November 10, 2014
I bought these for my grandmother who had been seriously ill and hospitalized. She could not wear shoes for the swelling, and these did the trick. I was a little disappointed that one pair had a whole in them right out of the package. They are somewhat thin. But overall, they were sufficient for the few weeks she had to wear them. I would buy them again if I needed them, and the price was pretty spot on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3