Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Ed Gilbert > Reviews

Browse

Ed Gilbert's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ed Gilbert RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Arctic P253 Bt R2-wireless Bluetooth V4.0) Headset with Neckband Headphones for on the Move and for Sport-up to 20 Hours Continuous Playback Wireless with Microphone for Hands-free Calling
Offered by ARCTIC direct
Price: $20.99
6 used & new from $19.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound ok, connecting easy, too small, May 26, 2014
Getting these up and running with the Moto X was simple. The sound is okay but not that loud (I think this is only due to how they sit on my head though). The biggest problem is they are TOO small with no size adjustment. I go between a hat size of 8 to 8 1/2 depending on hair and these things barely sit on my ears. If I get up to move they fall off.

DISNEY INFINITY Starter Pack PS3
DISNEY INFINITY Starter Pack PS3
Offered by Wow Super Deals
Price: $26.64
97 used & new from $8.38

1.0 out of 5 stars No go for Cooperative Play without buying more!, August 18, 2013
We went early to get this the day it was released at a big box store. There were not a lot of people there, but we found the things we wanted and went home. There are four of us in my family so we went home with the 3 started charecters, Mater, and the Lone Ranger pack. We turned on the game, did not link an account to Disney and Sony, and had Sully on the start pad. The game made us run around through each of the announced levels to get started and once we got to Mickey it opened up to where you could select which stage to play. We put Mr. Incredible on the pad with Sully and tried to play Sullys game. It said over and over waiting for player two to connect, but never gave the second player the option to join. I tried to play Sully's stage solo and he just sat there. No way to control it. Already upset we restart it and I realize we put the carriage on the start pad and not the clear white level piece.

We are ready now! We have the clear white level piece Sully and Mr. Incredible. We try to start up the Incredibles stage and we go through the video intro. We get to where Mr. Incredibly loads and it throws out a warning message saying you cannot play with more than one person without a matching scene character! Awesome, so you cannot play the storyline with what you get in the box alone. You get to play sandbox mode, which we are not all interested in, or buy more toys.

REAL CO-OP STARTING COST
Base Game
+ One Extra Pirates Toy
+ One Extra Monster's Toy
+ One Extra Incredible Toy
= Too Much Money/Restrictions

Expect to add at least 30 dollars plus tax onto the starter pack to truly play the game in Co-Op mode. Also, unlike Skylanders, you do not get to enjoy your favorite character in each level so what is the point? How is Disney so controlling that you cannot enjoy your favorite character in any world you want?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2013 7:20 AM PDT

Homefront - PC
Homefront - PC
Offered by games_for_sale
Price: $5.74
30 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good scenario with a thrilling story, March 15, 2011
This review is from: Homefront - PC (Video Game)
I just got done playing for about an hour on Onlive and it has what I would consider to be the most powerful opening sequence from my gaming history. The graphics are good, real corporate names are fun, and there are a lot of different weapons. The problem so far seems to be that you dont carry a catalogue of the weapons you picked up and there is no ranking to differentiate between the weapons. They pretty much just have different scope colors at 30 mins in. I was really looking forward to using the Goliath system, but it functions like you are wearing a pair of glasses and you left click to blow up anything. Seems pretty silly that they would give the Goliath unlimited ammo but you have to constantly pickup new weapons after about two rounds of each gun.

Pros:
Up to date graphics (nothing groundbreaking)
Good controls
Very good scenario (except I HATE hearing babies cry)

Cons:
Constant weapon switching
No difference in most weapons besides scope color
Goliath system is unrealistic (Goliath is a tank like drone)

Eeyore Halloween Pillowcase Art
Eeyore Halloween Pillowcase Art

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet satisfying, January 31, 2011
This really is just a pillow case with a picture on it, but it is still very cute. The "bag" is more durable than those recycle bags you can get for a dollar at any store. My foster siblings had a lot of fun coloring theirs in and they got a lot of compliments on using it. My foster sisters likes to take her lunch in this to school. Ah, the joys of being a kid, right? :-)

General Foods International Cafe Francais Coffee Drink Mix, 8-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet this is not, January 31, 2011
Usually I mix in these International coffee flavors to my real brewed coffee to make some Starbucks imitation. The problem with this flavor is it taste a lot like a latte instead of a mocha. Even though the product claims to have sugar in it, there is nothing sweet about this. I would consider this more of an instant coffee than a flavor enhancer.

IGT Slots: Little Green Men - PC/Mac
IGT Slots: Little Green Men - PC/Mac
8 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars All of the fun at a fraction of the cost, January 31, 2011
Very fun to play this slot game at home without having to lose any money. I do miss the loud noises coming from getting the mini games, but I love missing the chain smokers surrounding me. I had no problem installing this on a Windows 7 machine.

League of Legends - PC
League of Legends - PC
9 used & new from $20.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, product works fine, January 31, 2011
This review is from: League of Legends - PC (CD-ROM)
I was concerned that some of these reviews said they weren't working. I had no problems with this product here in California. The value of this product beats buying all of these characters and points directly from the Riot store. I must worn you though, everything you get in here minus the costume for the character, you can get for free by playing the game. I encourage anyone to try this, but have some tough skin to deal with the community. Many of the people I have ran into playing this game have been real jerks. Riot, on the other hand, seems to be really involved with the community and they are doing what they can to keep everyone happy.

Forearm Forklift Moving Straps, 2 Straps
Forearm Forklift Moving Straps, 2 Straps
Offered by Grady's Online
Price: $19.32
11 used & new from $17.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for big forearms, January 31, 2011
I am a big guy and I do not have problems moving things alone. Still, I thought this would be a good addition to my moving kit as I always seem to be helping friends move. Wow, these were no help whatsoever to me. My forearms would not fit in the straps well and it caused a lot of force on my forearms. I had a professional mover show me how he used them and he agreed they just wouldn't fit me right. He loves these things and I saw him use them with grace.

The Hangover (Rated Single-Disc Edition)
The Hangover (Rated Single-Disc Edition)
DVD ~ Bradley Cooper
Price: $3.74
409 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, not as good as Old School, January 31, 2011
Very funny movie with an interesting take on a bachelor party. I don't think it is as funny as Old School, but it is definitely the best comedy in the last couple of years. If you liked this movie you should check out: Old School, Dodgeball, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Superbad, and Role Models.

Legion [Blu-ray]
Legion [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Paul Bettany
Price: $19.99
71 used & new from $2.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Why are people so harsh on this movie?, January 31, 2011
This review is from: Legion [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
It really isn't that bad. I bought the movie because I got a great deal on it and I was honestly surprised at the quality of it. I wouldn't say this movie breaks the mold on any front but it is entertaining. Warning: this movie is religious! i am not at all religious myself and though the plot was disagreeable on that front the movie was still interesting. Overall, this movie is worth renting, but not buying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3