Profile for Bigmodean > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bigmodean RSS Feed (Marquette, Mi. United States)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
by David Michaels
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $8.99
401 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me hooked, August 24, 2006
I am not your regular reader,this is the first book I have read in 4 or more years,liked the game,so I thought I would give the book a try.I read it casually for 2 weeks and finished it,absolutely loved it,going right onto Op.Barracuda(sequal),having played the game made the book more interesting,because you could put a face and voice to many of the characters,and cannot already wait for 3rd installment due out in November/06,after that I will graduate to a real Tom Clancy book,since most say this one did not ad up to T.C. quality,guess I will really love those....we'll see!This book got me back into reading books,not just newspapers and magazines...HOORAY!

Miami
Miami
Price: $15.39
76 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars New,fresh,hot sound..........., September 19, 2004
This review is from: Miami (Audio CD)
I have been a huge rap/beats fan since Kool-Mo-dee back in the 80's,I am 30 now,and let me tell you,to listen to almost any rap the last several years often ends up a huge disapointment,lost count of the C.D.'s I tossed out the window when driving because they were crap(measly 2-3 good songs).Let me tell you about this one......renews my faith in new things that are still hot on the rap scene,best total CD i have had in months,maybe years.GET IT!

Legend
Legend
Price: $17.79
7 used & new from $12.00

1.0 out of 5 stars D.J. Homicide from Detroit got him', July 24, 2003
This review is from: Legend (Audio CD)
This C.D. was bunk,all tracks sounded the same and gave me a headache,I'm from the east,love the Dirty south sound,but this one......no.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 7:56 AM PST

Straight From the N.O.
Straight From the N.O.
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $19.52
32 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Listen to it a few times!, March 20, 2003
This review is from: Straight From the N.O. (Audio CD)
old time No Limit fan(87-89),love new 504 boyz,didnt like choppa C.D. at first,listened to it a few times....HOOKED,dope beats,tons of drum machine and down south bass,fast pace,cant wait for New No Limit artists Curren$y,T -Bo,and the new Master P- C.D.havent been this excited about rap since first found No Limit......THE TANK IS BACK YA' HEARD ME,