Profile for stildabadest > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

stildabadest RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Dirty Little Angel
Dirty Little Angel
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK IS BOMB!, May 1, 2013
This book was sooooo good I couldn't put it down. I literally stayed up all night reading and woke up with my kindle in my bed. A lot of people may be able to relate to this book as well. It sucks being sucked into something that you don't want to do but you have to survive by any means necessary. Now Choas was my girl! I can picture her being a bad chick and found myself feeling sorry for her but she did what she had to do. I loved the ending although I was scared to death wondering what was gone happen but this is an EXCELLENT BOOK and I highly recommend it.

Carter Diamond (eBook Short)
Carter Diamond (eBook Short)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I absoulutely loved it!, May 1, 2013
This book is like an introduction to the characters in THE CARTEL series. It was a great read and I would highly recommend it to other readers. It was interesting to know how the characters ended up together and how Carter Sr. ended up in the game. It was a very interesting short story and left me anticipating part 2.

Face Off (The Baddest Chick) Part 4
Face Off (The Baddest Chick) Part 4
by Nisa Santiago
Price: $12.16
59 used & new from $5.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but could have been better, April 18, 2013
I have been waiting forever for this book and it wasn't what I expected. The book was good but it is kind of slow. It's kind of on and off!

Loyalty
Loyalty
by Tammy Capri
Price: $8.73
27 used & new from $6.62

5.0 out of 5 stars STRAIGHT PAGE TURNER!, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Loyalty (Paperback)
This was my first time reading a book by this author and I will say I am highly addicted! This book had me up all night reading because I couldn't put it down. Most books are very predictive and you know exactly what is going to happen next. Not this one! There were so many unexpected twist and turns and OMG I LOVED every bit of it! I love a good book and this was most definitely worth my money. I can't wait for part 3! I know it is going to be just as good as the first 2 if not better!

Loyalty 2: Loyalty is Everything
Loyalty 2: Loyalty is Everything
by Tammy Capri
Price: $9.44
22 used & new from $7.76

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG THIS BOOK IS BOMB!, April 18, 2013
I read this book in 1 day and it kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. I won't spoil the book for those of you who haven't read it yet but this is a must read. Tammy is a dayum good author and knows how to keep her readers entertained. The book ending was CRAZY and i'm upset that I have to wait until the spring time to know what happens next. I HIGHLY recommend this book if you're looking for a good read!

Show and Tell
Show and Tell
by Niobia Bryant
46 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars trash-vs-more trash, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Show and Tell (Paperback)
I absolutely HATED THIS BOOK! IT was sooooooo boring that I didn't even finish it. I will never buy another one of Nobia books! I wouldn't even read it if it was free!

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
by Ashley JaQuavis
Price: $11.53
72 used & new from $1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars six-vs-twin, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang (Paperback)
This book was off the chain! Free was tryfln for setting up twin but whats done in the dark shall come to the light. I loved Free and Six! They were a real definition on Bonnie and Clyde I must admit. I was in tears at the end, like My best friend had died. I was mad that Siz shot first instead of asking questions. She WAS DRUGGED UP FREE DANNNNNNNG. Omg this book was good. Free took it to extremes when she said They would be together forever. EXCELLENT JOB A&J! I would rate this 10 stars if I could

Murder Mamas
Murder Mamas
by Ashley JaQuavis
Price: $11.98
75 used & new from $3.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Aries-vs-Macy, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Murder Mamas (Paperback)
This book, This book, This book OMG I FREAKN LOVE ASHLEY&JAQUAVIS. I have all of their books and I will continue to support them because they do a excellent job. I was sad that they killed Aries husband but thank God for the safe room in their house. I like the way it ended and Im glad Aries is alive with her son. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! HANDS DOWN!

Mistress No More
Mistress No More
by Niobia Bryant
Price: $10.94
85 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Jessa bell-vs-Friends, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Mistress No More (Paperback)
I must admit this book was krazy. I read part 1 and couldn"t wait until part 2 came out. Nobia Bryant is TOO WORDY and takes too long to get to the point but the plot was good. That dang Jessa Bell CTHU.....She caused hell in everybody household boi I tell you. She kept me laughing. I knew it was going to be Jamie husband that she was sleeping with because she was the only one indenial. She pretended her marriage was the BOMB.COM and really it wasn't even halfway decent. I wanted to hop in that book and beat Jessa down myself lol...

Daddy's House
Daddy's House
by Azarel
Price: $13.50
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Big V-vs-Daddy's House, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Daddy's House (Paperback)
This was a great book. I actually bought this book after reading "Carbon Copy". Candice tried to run but apparently she couldn't hide. There are rules that shouldn't be broken and testifing against your mother is one. The end was krazy but daddy's house was even krazier. I wanna know why in the hell Candice thought Daddy would treat her differently than the rest of the gurls? Thats part of the game so you can make his money...h0ney! Good book Azarel

Page: 1 | 2