Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Patrick > Reviews

Browse

Patrick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 815

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patrick RSS Feed (Wisconsin, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Multiverse 6" Wonder Woman Figure
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Multiverse 6" Wonder Woman Figure
Price: $19.99
97 used & new from $16.20

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not that bad., January 11, 2016
Movie action figures are usually ugly. This is slightly above average compared to most movie figures. And this is the first movie Wonder Woman action figure so, might as well get it. It's also the best looking movie figure we'll get of her until the better one comes out in the fall. This figure really isn't that bad. You can put her in some cool poses.

Today Is Christmas
Today Is Christmas
Price: $10.00
39 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, October 16, 2015
This review is from: Today Is Christmas (Audio CD)
This is the best Christmas album to come around in years. LeAnn's voice is just gorgeous. I love that she chose songs that are a little more obscure. I haven't heard some of these songs since I was a kid. It's so great to hear them again. Amazing album! LeAnn is the most brilliant music artist there is right now.

Greatest Hits & Dance Like You Don't Give A... (2CD Limited Edition)
Greatest Hits & Dance Like You Don't Give A... (2CD Limited Edition)
Offered by Rob's Super Happy Fun Store
Price: $26.05
16 used & new from $5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, July 22, 2015
I normally hate remixes but this album is great. I actually prefer some of the remixes over the original versions. My favorites are "Headphones", "Gasoline and Matches", and "Can't Fight The Moonlight."

Storm Volume 1: Make it Rain
Storm Volume 1: Make it Rain
by Greg Pak
Price: $14.83
63 used & new from $3.74

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay, March 21, 2015
Since Storm is one of my all time favorite comic book characters, I was thrilled that she was getting a new series. I was really hoping that she would get a series that would let her stand on her own as a hero and give her a unique voice in comics. Unfortunately, what we get here is a bunch of short, sweet, but pointless stories. Storm gets in these situations that arise out of the blue, there's a slight bit of conflict, and it's wrapped up in an issue or two. I mean, come on! Give her something important to do! Give her a real force to go up against! Give us something compelling to read!

The art ranges from good to average. Nothing that elevates the book.

I'm hoping this title doesn't get cancelled and that it eventually turns into something special.

One Christmas: Chapter 1
One Christmas: Chapter 1
Offered by mirmedia_movies_and_music
Price: $4.98
80 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A great companion piece to her first Christmas album, November 11, 2014
It would be nice if Amazon would put the correct tracklisting. Just sayin.

This is a wonderful Christmas album. A great companion piece to her first Christmas album she made years ago. At first, I didn't like "Silent Night" because it was a big change from the original arrangement. But now it's my favorite song on the album. She totally transformed that song and it's stunning. Another song I can't get enough of is "Carol of the Bells." "Blue Christmas" is sung with a deep sadness and her vocals are pure art. The only song I don't care for is the Hippo song. I like it, but there is no reason it should be over 4min long. It outstays its welcome and I tend to skip over it. Other than that, it's a great album and I can't wait for Chapter 2

Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist [Blu-ray]
Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Mike Moh
Price: $14.96
27 used & new from $7.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 26, 2014
Finally, Street Fighter done right. It's amazing how close they stuck to the source material and it still came out great. Why couldn't Hollywood do this? I can't wait for the sequel.

Partners
Partners
Price: $10.97
163 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A good album but some missed opportunities, September 21, 2014
This review is from: Partners (Audio CD)
I feel like this album is a wasted opportunity. I was excited when I heard Barbra was making a new duets album. I was even more excited when I heard some of the people rumored to be on the album: Lady Gaga, Bette Middler. My first disappointment came when I found out the official list of "Partners." All men. Why? There are so many talented female singers out there. My next disappointment came when I found out the song titles. Most of them are covers of her old songs. Why? This album was a long time in the making. They didn't have time to write new songs? The problem with covering her old songs is that people will always compare it to the original. And the original is usually better. That being said, some of the covers work. "Evergreen," "Come Rain or Come Shine," and "People" really stand out to me. Those songs sound fresh in their new arrangements. There are a few new songs for her. "It Had To Be You" is a great song for her and Michael Buble does a fantastic job. And "I Still Can See Your Face" is a magnificent song and she proves that she still has the voice to stand up to Andrew Bocelli. I was really surprised by the level of power her voice still has. For her past couple of albums, her voice sounded very strained and scratchy any time she went for higher notes. Here, she's belting like she did 20 years ago and sounds great doing it. All in all, this is a good album and it's nice to hear her voice return to form.

Horizons
Horizons
Price: $9.73
30 used & new from $4.51

5.0 out of 5 stars His best work yet, August 14, 2014
This review is from: Horizons (Audio CD)
I am hooked on this album. This is his best work yet. He's turning me into a huge fan. Love it!

Dance Like You Don't Give A....Greatest Remixes
Dance Like You Don't Give A....Greatest Remixes
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great dance album, August 14, 2014
I don't normally like remixes but these were done very well. They actually transformed the songs into dance songs that make me wanna dance. Who knew "How Do I Live" could work as a dance track? It does!

God and the Gay Christian: The Biblical Case in Support of Same-Sex Relationships
by Matthew Vines
Price: $18.51
78 used & new from $6.12

5.0 out of 5 stars God bless Matthew Vines, April 22, 2014
Matthew Vines is really ticking off a lot of conservatives and for that I think he is great! People can interpret the Bible any way they want. Nothing in it is real anyway so you can read it and come to any conclusions you want. This guy read it and found a god that doesn't hate EVERYBODY. Unfortunately, most Christians believe in a god of hate. That's too bad for them. Matthew Vines will save lives with this book. Maybe some depressed gay teen who is afraid God will hate him wont kill himself because of this book. I think that's a good thing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2014 4:23 PM PDT