Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Stephanie > Reviews

Browse

Stephanie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephanie "Photographer" RSS Feed (Wa)

3.0 out of 5 stars Came broken., March 12, 2013
got lost in the mail and then arrived broken, the side is cracked, still useable and i still love the case!

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESNT WORK!, March 12, 2013
Bought this charger from the amazon warehouse, got it in the mail a week later and the charger blinks. Now I read this is also an indicator of a failed battery on the computer, so I took it into apple, sure enough my battery needed to be replaced. BUT I just picked up my mac and plugged the charger in, and its doing the same thing! Back to the warehouse it goes!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 6 months then died. Bad customer service, March 1, 2013
So I otdered this charger at the end of august 2012 after the original harder stopped working. I was so excited to order this one at 50% off! I finally received the charger in September and It looked new and like the real thing. I was so worried I'd get a knock off due to reading all the previous reviews. But it looked real. The cord came with exposed wires. But I needed a charger and didn't have time to send it back and go through the hassle so I kept it. As soon as I plugged it in the wall the green light would come on which I thought was strange. Since the light isn't supposed to come on till its plugged into the charger. But hey it was doing its job. Fast forward 6 months and the light starts blinking when I plug it in. I twisted the wires around and got it to work. 1 week later it did the same thing except this time it just died. I am an active macbook user and I'm on my computer 24/7 due to my job. Eventhough it had been six months I contacted the seller (rapid orders/charger4u) since they said they provide excellent customer service to satisfy you. Hoping maybe they would give me a discount on a new one or just exchange it. After the first email I didn't get a reply. So I sent another one. Again no reply. My 3rd and final attempt on getting an email back even if it just said sorry we can't help you.. I finally gave up they weren't going to email me back. I will never ever order from these guys again. Off to buy a charger from a new seller. Hopefully I'll have better luck!

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 6" Display, White - 2nd Generation
Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 6" Display, White - 2nd Generation
8 used & new from $33.75

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN WHEN RECEIVED., November 28, 2011
I ORDERED MY KINDLE FROM EXPRESSMEDIA AND I LITERALLY JUST RECEIVED MY "USED-LIKE NEW" WHITE KINDLE IN THE MAIL, AND AS SOON AS I OPENED IT, I NOTICED IT WAS BROKEN. IT WILL NOT TURN ON, AND THERE ARE A FEW LINES, I KNOW THIS ISNT RIGHT BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT A BRAND NEW KINDLE FROM THE STORE AND I KNOW HOW IT SHOULD LOOK. I KNOW THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH ALL KINDLES-I HAVE SEARCHED THIS UP AND FOUND ALOT OF PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS (IE LINES THROUGH ETC.) THEY SEND IT BACK AND IT GETS FIXED. SO IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD JUST BUY NEW AND DONT GET A USED ONE, CAUSE YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE. MY KINDLE ON THE OTHER HAND IS GOING RIGHT BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM. I AM AN ACTIVE USER. BE WEARY WHEN ORDERING USED PRODUCTS. I KNOW I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2011 7:18 PM PST

Fotodiox Dedicated (Bayonet) Lens Hood, for Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 USM, II, II USM, III & III USM Lenses, Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS Lens as Canon ET-60
Offered by fotodiox Inc.
Price: $5.95
3 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lens Hood!, October 18, 2011
I bought this lens hood for my canon 75-300mm (no is)
And I love it, It works like a charm!!!!
I also love it cause it is very stable and durable!
You definitely wont regret your purchase
its quality is awesome and for a cheap price
you cant beat that! Plus I like that it makes my camera
a little bigger :)

Canon EOS Rebel T3 SLR Digital Camera w/ 18-55mm & 75-300mm Ultimate Rebel Ex...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Camera!, October 18, 2011
So Im a professional photographer, at my studio we use a nikon, But I recently wanted to start branching out on my own, so I wanted to buy my first dslr. :)
After much thought and deliberation I decided on the T3! Its a wonderful camera, and is more then enough for me, and the family, senior, weddings etc Ive been doing!
This kit was the perfect price, I couldnt have found a better deal! I love everything in this kit. except 1 thing, its a minor thing cause it doesnt really affect me, but the Tri-Pod is Very Flimsy and when I went to put my camera on it, the tri-pod was broken, even if it wasnt broken I wouldnt trust putting my camera on there. Luckily I have a better durable tri-pod! :) Like I said nothing that affects me :)
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 11:11 AM PST

Best Pet Folding Play Pen - Medium - Blue Grid Playpen
Best Pet Folding Play Pen - Medium - Blue Grid Playpen
Offered by Cavalier Wholesale
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Awesome Investment, May 16, 2011
I purchased this for my small dog, and it works amazing! I can fit hit little kennel, box of toys, his small bed and a puppy pad in it! Its very roomy yet, it doesnt take up alot of room in my house, its great if im gone for the day, i can leave him safely in there! He loves it! I recommend getting in it with your dog so they will feel more comfortable with it, also leave all the doors open so he or she can freely go in there to get used to it! I would buy this product again and I have even recommended it to friends and family! Plus the shipping was fast! It looks taller in the picture but really its more wider.

Definitely a MUST for small dogs!! :D

I am very happy and pleased with this purchase!

Premium NB-7L Digital Camera Battery Rapid Charger with Car Adapter for Canon Advanced PowerShot G10
Offered by KastarUSA
Price: $4.78
5 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For The Sx30 Powershot!, March 28, 2011
I purchased this because i am going on a trip this weekend, and i want to make sure my camera battery stays charged at all times! I thought this was an amazing deal, and shipping was amazing! I tried it and it works! I love it! cant wait to use it on my trip! :)

Essential Lens Kit For The Canon SX30IS SX30 IS SX40HS SX40 HS Digital Camera Includes HD .43x Wide Angle Lens + 52MM Close Up Lens Kit Includes +1 +2 +4 +10 + 3pc High Res Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) + Lens Hood + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by ButterflyPhoto
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For The SX30!, March 28, 2011
So My original review i was dissatisfied Because the telephoto lens proved to be useless. I was very happy to have butterflyphoto call me and tell me that they took out the telephoto lens and they were replacing it with the close up filters. So they sent me the close up filters, i just got them in themail today and I am VERY HAPPY with them. They work GREAT! Ive already tested them and everything. They come in +1 +2 +4 +10 so you can get super macro.. Its AMAZING. I love the fact that i can get really close without getting close. The other fav in the kit i love is the wide angle lens! It works like a charm! This kit is definitely a MUST for the sx30! It gives you all the essentials you need to work with to create that perfect shot. Oh and the filters are amazing as well. I use the UV one all the time!

All this for $40 is a steal!!! Buy it, You wont regret it!!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2011 10:58 PM PDT