Profile for CJ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 300

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CJ RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
London Fog Men's Antrim Zip Front Bibby Hipster, Black, XX-Large
London Fog Men's Antrim Zip Front Bibby Hipster, Black, XX-Large
Offered by Hugo's
Price: $121.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Solid Winter Coat, December 13, 2011
I would call this a "light" winter coat - I bought it thinking it was more of a fall coat, it's more substantial than the pictures indicate with plenty of insulation. I am very pleased anyways. Pockets are nice. I am 5 foot 10 with wide shoulders, I bought a large, it is a little longer on me than in the model shots but I think it looks just fine, shoulders and sleeves perfect.

Stanley 20-045 15-Inch Fat Max Hand Saw
Stanley 20-045 15-Inch Fat Max Hand Saw
Price: $11.38
45 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this one, December 5, 2010
Just used Fat Max to efficiently trim the Christmas tree. Waaaaaaaaaaaay better than my old crappy saw. Hope this lasts me for years.

Coffee People Santa's Buzz, 24-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers
Coffee People Santa's Buzz, 24-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Brew, November 29, 2009
This is a nice brew of non-flavored yet holiday appeal. If you are sensitive to burnt tastes (I am, though I really don't detect any in this concoction) I would suggest the 10 oz size as opposed to the 8 oz. This is good for a shocker in the morning, but a lot of Coffee People stuff is. Enjoy!

Brooks Men's Trance 8 Running Shoe
Brooks Men's Trance 8 Running Shoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Partial to the adrenaline, November 29, 2009
These shoes are very good. I generally like Brooks. I am more partial to the brooks adrenaline, but I think that is more of a personal preference/fit. These seem to have a very generous sized width, a plus for a lot of people.

Timothy's World Coffee, Cinnamon Pastry, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count  (Pack of 2)
Timothy's World Coffee, Cinnamon Pastry, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Price: $32.98
4 used & new from $32.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Make your kitchen smell like baked goods, November 29, 2009
This Cinnamon pastry coffee will fill your kitchen with a delightful aroma, especially if your kitchen is small. The overall taste of the coffee is good, but I actually prefer some others. Don't get me wrong, it's drinkable, just after the wonderful smell, drinking it is a bit of a letdown. Worth it, especially if on sale.

The Hound of the Baskervilles - Literary Touchstone Edltion
The Hound of the Baskervilles - Literary Touchstone Edltion
by Arthur Conan Doyle
37 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, basic version, November 28, 2009
Nice, basic book version of this classic Sherlock Holmes story. Comments/vocabulary in the back is a nice touch for those trying to learn from literature. Not deluxe, but worth the low price.

Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Offered by K's TOYZ
Price: $117.95
49 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Shines with Multiplayer, November 28, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Sports Resort (Video Game)
This is a fun game. Good for light exercise (especially whacking people with the sword fight!) Probably the best for parties/multiplayer, as a lot of these games are more fun with more than one player in the room. Nonetheless, the single player option is fine too. Graphics for 2009 are not great, but the motion plus is a welcome addition! Occasionally I have seen the pack with two motion plus controller add-ons - try to get that one.

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger
149 used & new from $0.06

5.0 out of 5 stars not truly a science fiction book..., August 21, 2009
The two things I like the best about this book... 1. Compared to other books that touch on science fiction (ESPECIALLY time travel!), this is a book that has amazing amounts of coherence. So many of time travel books melt into incoherent gobblygook once people start skipping around. 2. At its heart, it's not really a time travel book at all. It is a book commenting on modern day love and modern philosophy of life. The book made me think, that is the best compliment I can ever give a novel.

Brooks Men's Cascadia 4 Running Shoe
Brooks Men's Cascadia 4 Running Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Really solid trail shoe, May 12, 2009
so far I have taken these for a spin on a few trail runs, and have been exceptionally pleased. They have great base support on the bottom as well as nice treads, though the shoe is still appropriate for some road running as well (some trail runners are not!). They are fairly heavy suckers, but that's the price you pay for stability. Appropriate for those who are interested in a solid trail running shoe, also appropriate for day hikes. Note that they do come in two colors, I think the red is actually less flashy than the yellow (especially after you get some dirt on them...)

What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
by Haruki Murakami
72 used & new from $3.61

4.0 out of 5 stars ...when I talk about running and triathlons, May 12, 2009
This is a good book for those interested in running or in the author. It's a very quick read, and brief, probably too brief in parts. At less than 180 pages, that's not a lot of space to talk. In addition, he wanders into discussion of triathlons for several pages, which those running purists will not like. However, for the space involved, it is worth reading as there are a lot of insightful things said about how running interacts with one's head and with one's life and work, even if you are not an author. Worth reading!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20