Profile for P. Larsen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Larsen "Ryansmom" RSS Feed (Dover, DE)

Fisher-Price Geotrax Rail and Road System Grand Central Station
Fisher-Price Geotrax Rail and Road System Grand Central Station
4 used & new from $72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great train set for a 3 year old!, December 3, 2007
We bought this train set about 2 weeks ago and my son absolutely loves it. The remote control is easy even for kids who get easily frustrated. Assembly is quick and easy. This set is currently being sold elsewhere at a cheaper price with a free dvd included plus an extra vehicle and passenger. Do your price comparisons :)

Making the "Terrible" Twos Terrific
Making the "Terrible" Twos Terrific
by John Rosemond
214 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, September 16, 2005
I bought this book because I was tired of constantly trying to please my son, only to have him whine that he wanted something else. This is the best how-to parent a toddler book I have found, because the author really understands how toddlers think. My son listens better, is happier overall, and sleeps better at night by following these guidelines. I've already started recommending this book to my friends.

On Becoming Baby Wise: The Classic Sleep Reference Guide Used by Over 1,000,000 Parents Worldwide
by Robert Bucknam
584 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge help for first time parents-, January 4, 2005
I was hesitant to use such a structured routine with a breastfed infant, so I ignored the advice in this book for 8 exhausting, sleepless months. I finally decided to try it, and it WORKS better than I could have imagined. More than anything else, I feel it gave us the confidence to provide our son with what he needed- a definite routine and structure. HE is so much HAPPIER and sleeps more peacefully, WE are happier and enjoy being with him so much, and I just regret not trying this 4 months ago! And contrary to what I originally thought, it does work with breastfeeding. I will be buying this as a shower gift for my expectant mom friends.