Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Strumbellas Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM
Profile for NeedCoffeePlease > Reviews

Browse

NeedCoffeePlease's Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NeedCoffeePlease "CoffeePlease?!?" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Damnable Legacy
The Damnable Legacy
by G. Elizabeth Kretchmer
Price: $18.95
24 used & new from $11.80

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad that I finished it, September 10, 2015
This review is from: The Damnable Legacy (Paperback)
Took a long time for me to get into this book. I almost put it down; it's the 3rd of 4th story in just a few months that I've read which have been narrated by a dead character. But, I'm glad that I finished it. Great story with likable characters. The settings were all beautifully described and made me feel like I was there. Wondering if there will be a sequel since it ended a little abruptly?

Sing Me An Old Song
Sing Me An Old Song
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, second I've read this summer with some ..., August 13, 2015
Great book, second I've read this summer with some narration coming from a ghost. Loved learning about early Atlanta, GA history and watching the characters develop.

Swan Point (A Sweet Magnolias Novel) (English Edition)
Swan Point (A Sweet Magnolias Novel) (English Edition)
by Sherryl Woods
Price: $14.95
258 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars It was an easy read: easy to put down and resume right ..., August 10, 2015
This is my first book of the "Sweet Magnolias" series. While I found it entertaining, I also found it predictable. It was an easy read: easy to put down and resume right where you left off without forgetting any of the details, which is great for me with four kids at home. I did enjoy the characters and the story line. I will look for more of the Sweet Magnolias books to add to my collection.

The Bones of You
The Bones of You
by Debbie Howells
Price: $17.46
119 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A great book! A very haunting story of a local ..., August 10, 2015
This review is from: The Bones of You (Hardcover)
A great book! A very haunting story of a local girl who goes missing then turns up dead and severely beaten not far from her house. A "whodunnit" with many twists and turns. Not a fast paced book by any means but definitely a stays with you type of book, even long after you are finished.

My Very Best Friend
My Very Best Friend
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Book of Love and Friendship, August 6, 2015
A book that I almost put down after a few pages. But I'm the type of reader who hates to put anything down unfinished so I kept going. I'm glad I did. Charlotte was a quirky and unpredictable main character. The story set in Washington and Scotland, drew me in as the plot developed. I enjoyed reading the story of the lifelong friends and how time and space don't really matter in a true friendship. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
(I received the book free of charge from Netgalley)

2 Weeks 'Til Eve (2 'Til Series Book 3)
2 Weeks 'Til Eve (2 'Til Series Book 3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, May 5, 2015
A great chick-lit book, without all of the down and heavy sexy that most chick lit books seem to be full of today. Although book 3 of the series, all of the characters are well re-introduced so that this could easily be a stand alone book. I enjoy the main character, Catherine (Cat), and all of her quirkiness. Throw her new husband, step-daughter, crazy best friend and even her parents into the mix, and you have an enjoyable, easy read.

Sister Chic Dropper Stopper Bottle Leash, Boy Guitar
Sister Chic Dropper Stopper Bottle Leash, Boy Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST INVENTION!, May 5, 2015
By far, one of the best toddler items we've purchased. Bought specifically for a trip to Disney, this leash for the cup gets daily use in our house. It was fabulous in Disney on the stroller and high chairs but even more fabulous at home so that we don't have to play the "pick up game" after our son decides to throw his cup on the floor. LOVE and will be purchasing another.

ASICS Women's Flip'N Fly Cheer Shoe,White/Silver,8.5 M US
ASICS Women's Flip'N Fly Cheer Shoe,White/Silver,8.5 M US
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $58.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my daughter who is in middle school. ..., February 24, 2015
Purchased for my daughter who is in middle school. She loves them and all of her teammates are jealous of her cheer shoes!

iPhone 5C Case, ULAK 3 in 1 Shield Series Hybrid Wave Patterned Case for Apple iPhone 5C with Soft Silicone Inner Case and Hard PC Outer Case Cover (FOLLOW THE SKY/Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the money, July 23, 2014
It's cute and fits well. Good buy for the money, I guess, but it is broken already - it's handled for hours daily by my daughter. We are looking to buy another now. It did it's job for the two months she used it but you get what you pay for. Just happy the case is broken not her phone.

The Fairytale Mother
The Fairytale Mother
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, June 3, 2013
Another page turner! The characters in this book were real and relatable. Each chapter, again, is the point of view from a different character. The ending is priceless. I wonder if there is a sequel in the works; I'd definitely buy it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5