Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Philip Laube > Reviews

Browse

Philip Laube's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Philip Laube RSS Feed (Cambridge, OH USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Bosch Season 1
Bosch Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to see one of my favorite series come to ..., June 8, 2015
This review is from: Bosch Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Nice to see one of my favorite series come to life. Well done and Titus shows the layers of emotions that make up Harry Bosch.

Dynomighty Men's Batman Mighty Wallet - Super Thin Lightweight Tyvek Billfold
Dynomighty Men's Batman Mighty Wallet - Super Thin Lightweight Tyvek Billfold
Price: $11.34
16 used & new from $11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wallet ever, February 6, 2015
This may be the thinnest best wallet I've owned. Definitely the thinnest and the extra fold pockets are great for business cards and subway cards. There are lower key styles of you don't want batman or such, but why not have fun? I've found it to be a great conversation piece even whe out on work related events.

Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Brother TN450 TN-450 (Black, 1-Pack)
Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Brother TN450 TN-450 (Black, 1-Pack)
Offered by Office Mountain
Price: $8.90
41 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars not as good but worth the price, May 8, 2014
I've noticed that this toner is not as even as the Brother toner I was buying. But for 1/4 the price, it is worth it for what I print.

Holmes Digital Bathroom Heater Fan with Pre-Heat Timer and Max Heat Output, HFH436WGL-UM
Price: $41.40
100 used & new from $16.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice features and includes a wall mount, January 15, 2014
I was looking for a heater my wife could use in the bathroom with a wall mount. This fit the bill.

Remington SP390 Replacement Screen and Blades for Series 5 and 7 Foil Shavers, Silver
Price: $16.99
43 used & new from $14.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my razor issues, May 6, 2013
I was getting frustrated with my razor. I knew I needed a new foil, but thought it wasn't staying together. This fixed all the issues and the razor works again.

SILLY GOOSE by Jack Kent (1983 Softcover 8 x 10 inches, 30 pages. Prentice Hall)
by Jack Kent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great children's book. Should be a classic., November 20, 2012
This is a great story about common sense. The silly goose doesn't know the right words to describe things but knows what to do. This was a favorite of our whole family when my son was little.

Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Digital Camera (OLD MODEL)
Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Digital Camera (OLD MODEL)
7 used & new from $205.99

5.0 out of 5 stars After a big trip, feeing great about the camera, June 24, 2012
I agonized over this purchase. I was heading on an African safari and wanted a camera to catch photos I've missed on trips before. The camera worked well. Even some complements from professional photographers about what I was able to capture. The manual zoom was one of the best feature. It was a lot easier to quickly frame my shot and capture some elusive animals.

Power2000 ACD-403 Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery for Fuji NP-W126 Finepix HS30EXR,HS33EXR
Offered by KastarUSA
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery life, June 24, 2012
Bought for a spare battery on an African safari. Lasted all day and never even had the meter off full.

Nutramax Cosequin DS Double Strength Chewables, 250 Count
Nutramax Cosequin DS Double Strength Chewables, 250 Count
Price: $63.50
18 used & new from $63.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Helping, July 29, 2010
These were recommended by our vet. They do help, but the prices from her and those pet prescription sites were high. This is the same product for much less. I would recommend it if you dog is suffering from joint/hip issues.

Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery for Palm Pre
Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery for Palm Pre

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative battery, January 31, 2010
I was interested in extending the battery life for my Pre without adding width/bulk. This battery has worked as promised. And I have the original battery as a backup.

Page: 1 | 2