Profile for CSandEPS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CSandEPS "eduardo Schoen" RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA USA)

Ravelli APGL4 New Professional 70" Tripod with Adjustable Pistol Grip Head and Heavy Duty Carry Bag
Offered by CheetahMounts
Price: $59.69
8 used & new from $59.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tripod, April 7, 2012
I purchased this tripod about a month ago and have used it extensively. The pistol grip is excellent. The only drawback is the weight. It is a bit heavy to carry on shoots where you will be walking a lot. I plan to keep it but will be buying a lighter weight tripod body that can hold the pistol grip head of the Ravelli.

Sony Alpha SLT-a35 16 MP Digital SLR with Translucent Mirror Technology
Sony Alpha SLT-a35 16 MP Digital SLR with Translucent Mirror Technology
Price: $531.24
10 used & new from $250.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera! Loving it., August 31, 2011
This camera is amazing. I am upgrading from a Nikon and this camera is a far step above the competition in the same price range. I am using a Tamrom 18-200mm lens and this combination yields amazing pics which require very little (if any) post-processing to get the artistic effect I was looking for when I envisioned the shot.

I know some people dinged this camera because of the lack of RAW support in Lightroom; however, I don't see that as the camera's fault. Take that up with Adobe.

The build quality is good and what I have come to expect from Sony. My camera is a bit heavy mostly because of the lens I am using. Overall, FIVE STARS! Great job Sony!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2011 11:45 AM PDT

Nikon Coolpix S80 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch OLED Touchscreen and 5x Wide-Angle Zoom Nikkor ED Lens (Black)
Offered by DEALAROMA
Price: $244.95
11 used & new from $67.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Great Pics!, April 4, 2011
I recently purchased this camera to take pictures of our future son. I previously owned the Nikon Coolpix S51 and absolutely loved it. The S51 took great pictures when using the pre-set scene modes. I was most impressed by the Fireworks scene. Absolutely terrific pics of fireworks.

This camera, the S80, is no different in its ability to take absolutely stunning and high quality pics. I was surprised to read reviews about this camera taking bad quality pictures. My only guess is that those writing those reviews are: 1) Nikon haters and Canon lovers (big rivalry) or 2) don't know how to use the pre-set scenes and auto-picture features of the S80.

Don't be fooled by the haters that give this camera poor reviews. This camera takes great pictures. I can't wait until my son is born so that I can take long lasting, high-quality pictures of him.

Gardena 31977-6 Aquazoom (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Gardena 31977-6 Aquazoom (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sprinkler Review, March 12, 2003
Great Sprinkler...the adjustments including timer are easy to make. You can adjust it to cover most sizes and shapes of lawns. My only suggestion is to be careful how you pick it up. The quick release nozzle can be easily broken. Overall 4 stars - highly recommended.