Profile for Oliwia Zajdel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Oliwia Zajdel "Olivia" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL, USA)

Chicago Bears ABC: My First Alphabet Book (Team-Board-Books)
Chicago Bears ABC: My First Alphabet Book (Team-Board-Books)
by Brad M. Epstein
Edition: Board book
Price: $10.75
33 used & new from $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars great book but not for little kids, December 31, 2013
The form of a board-book can mislead some parents. This is absolutely great book but for older kids. My son is 4. He is obsessed in Chicago Bears and this is his ABC which he takes with him everywhere and memorises every single line. My younger one who is 2 is completely not interested in this book. We have known this book from our local library so I knew what I was ordering and it was not a surprise for us who is going to enjoy this book the most.

Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor Thong,Golden Brown,38 M EU
Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor Thong,Golden Brown,38 M EU
Offered by Shoe Monger Trading
Price: $94.50
40 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars love these sandals, August 20, 2013
Worth every penny spent on these sandals. It is a truth that the very few first times it had not felt very comfortable, kind of stiff I would say so I would not recommend planning a long strolling in these shoes at the beginning. Thou, after a while when they broke to your feet they are very, very comfortable. I have spent a long hours outside during summer, walking a lot, so I was looking for sandals with a proper footbed, not regular flip-flops with completely flet footbed which can easlily be a cause of a pain at the end of a day. Birkenstock are simply priceless. Probably out of a season you can find a good sale for them. Try!

The Language of Medicine, 10th Edition
The Language of Medicine, 10th Edition
by Davi-Ellen Chabner
Price: $75.74
250 used & new from $27.75

5.0 out of 5 stars very fast and in expected condition, August 20, 2013
A brand new book came very fast. Only the brand new ones have an access to online web site so I would recommend not wasting your time for looking for a used books if you need the online access.

Clarks Originals Women's Wallabee Boot,Sand,7 M
Clarks Originals Women's Wallabee Boot,Sand,7 M

4.0 out of 5 stars almost great shoes, November 17, 2012
My shoe size is something between 7 and 7.5. I ordered 7 and it is just what I need with a little room for thick socks. Though, they are kind of narrow what came as a surprise for me. According to the pictures they looked like a very comfortable, rather wide shoes. Well, I had to use a shoe rule before I started to wear them, even though I do not have particulary wide feet. After two days with shoe rule 'treatment' they were just fine and ready to use. I consider it a fine purchase.

HP P1005 Laserjet Printer
HP P1005 Laserjet Printer
28 used & new from $60.00

4.0 out of 5 stars printer, October 3, 2008
My little issue is the size of the printer which happens not to be so compact size how it was described. Also you always have to put a lot of paper during printing in other way printer does not recognize that there is any paper at all even you put some.