Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Hank Hancock > Reviews

Browse

Hank Hancock's Profile

Customer Reviews: 140

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hank Hancock "Hank" RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Buyer's Point Brush Wall Plate, Decora Style, Cable Pass Through Insert for Wires, Single Gang Cable Access Strap, Wall Socket Plug Port for HDTV, HDMI, Home Theater Systems and More (White)
Offered by Buyer's Point
Price: $7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A great looking and quality product, at a good price., July 3, 2016
I purchased two Buyer's Point Brush Wall Plates so that I could run HDMI and power cables through a closet wall to mount a monitor for my home security camera system. The systems was installed inside a coat closet close to the front door. The wall plates were exactly what I needed. I like that they offer several mounting options. In my case I cut a rectangle hole to size on both sides of the wall and mounted them to the sheetrock using plastic screw anchors (no wall box needed in my case). They're highly functional and give that professional finish I wanted and at a great price. (See the included photo taken of the wall plate behind the monitor screen mounted to the wall above the closet door.)
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Age Of Adaline
The Age Of Adaline
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great movie of intrigue and love., June 15, 2016
This review is from: The Age Of Adaline (Amazon Video)
The age of Adeline is a captivating and intriguing story with good character development, a great plot, and a good ending. The contextual building with small but important details is outstanding as is the scenery. I enjoyed the movie immensely.

Secrets of Archeology
Secrets of Archeology
DVD
Price: $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Audio problems distract from enjoying the series more, May 5, 2016
I truly enjoy ancient history. Secrets of Archeology is chock full of interesting information. However, the audio problems (about half way into the series) become a hindrance to enjoying the series. Did anyone actually QC the audio in this series? The videography was great. Too bad the audio was, at times, so bad that I quit watching several episodes.

Sleep Joy 2" ViscO2 Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen
Sleep Joy 2" ViscO2 Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen
Offered by Sleep Joy
Price: $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable memory foam topper at a great price., March 11, 2016
I've purchased memory foam toppers in the past from other companies. I had to let them air out for several days before I could stand to sleep on them due to a plastic like odor. When the Sleep Joy Ventilated Memory Foam topper arrived, I opened the package and laid it out to air out. I noticed there was no odor and was able to sleep on it that night. It is most comfortable and well worth the relatively inexpensive price. I would buy from Sleep Studio again.

Luxury 100% Supima Cotton Damask Stripe 500 Thread Count Sheet Set (Queen, Blue)
Offered by BEDMART
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product from an exceptional company., March 11, 2016
First a comment on the seller, Addy Home Fashions… They are amazing. I ordered a set of Cotton Damask Stripe 500 thread sheets and pillow cases because I wanted new sheets for a down stairs recovery bed for my wife who was having major surgery. When I received the sheets, I noticed a minor defect and let them know. They said they would be happy to replace the set but I told them that won’t be necessary as the sheets serve the purpose and I didn’t think it appropriate to return used sheets. Much to my surprise, they sent me two new sets of sheets with a personal note from Ann in customer service inside the box. That went way beyond what most other companies would have done.

The two new sets of sheets were perfect and of the highest quality. As we plan to start construction on a new home in a few months, you can be assured that we will purchase all of our home needs from Addy Home Fashions. Through their kindness and going beyond what I expected, they have earned a dedicated customer.

Kingston Ultimate 16 GB 266x CompactFlash Memory Card CF/16GB-U2
Kingston Ultimate 16 GB 266x CompactFlash Memory Card CF/16GB-U2
Price: $17.95
58 used & new from $12.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and quality for the price, January 12, 2016
I do a lot of time lapse astrophotography where I might shoot well over 1200 very high resolution images in an outing. The Kingston 16GB provides fast write times and plenty of capacity to meet my needs.

Panasonic KX-TGE233B DECT 6.0 Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System, 3 Handsets
Price: Click here to see our price
232 used & new from $41.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A feature rich and quality wireless phone system, January 12, 2016
My former VTech wireless phone system started developing problems with the buttons on the handsets. Alas, it was well over six years old. Investigating its replacement, I noticed the Panasonic KX-TGE233B had a volume boost feature. Given that I am sometimes on conference calls where the people on the other end are on a speaker phone and sometimes difficult to understand due to low volume, I saw this as a much needed feature which ultimately sealed the deal for me.

I've been using this wireless phone system for going on six months now and I am very pleased with the quality and radio range of the handsets. The volume boost has been very handy. The noise reduction feature also works great. I'm glad I purchased this set.

WEme Active HDMI to VGA Adapter 1080P Male to Female Converter with Micro USB Power Port for PC/ TV/ Laptop/ NoteBook/ HD DVD In Black
Offered by WEME
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, January 12, 2016
The WEme HDMI to VGA adapter worked great on an older projector that supports wide screen but didn't support HDMI. I was surprised at the quality of image.

HI-VISION® Compatible Canon PGI-35, CLI-36 (5 Black, 3 Tri Color) Ink Cartridge Replacement for PIXMA iP100, iP110
Offered by Vision Supplies
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 of 3 color cartridges were defective, January 12, 2016
It would have been less expensive for me to order ink from Canon. Of the three color cartridges in this package, I got the following results:

• First cartridge - lasted for 1/2 page before it ran out of yellow.
• Second cartridge - splattered red globs all over the page while printing
• Third cartridge - actually worked for two pages so far. I hope it will last a little longer. Overall color quality is subpar.

I haven't tried any of the black cartridges yet but I don't have any expectation they will work given my experience with the color cartridges.

There is clearly a quality control issue with this manufacturer. I won't order from them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2016 10:20 AM PST

GearIt 50 Feet Cat 6 Ethernet Cable Cat6 Snagless Patch - Computer LAN Network Cord, Green [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $12.75
2 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well for my unusual use and is a good value., October 27, 2015
I'm running high speed LOR protocol (stage lighting control) across this cable with good results. If any data signals are lost, a light will stay stuck on or off out of show sequence. Thus, it is important that the cable have good electrical properties. This one does and it seem well made. For the price, it's a great buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14