Profile for Katie N > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katie N RSS Feed

Lansinoh mOmma Straw Cup, Orange (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lansinoh mOmma Straw Cup, Orange (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $11.63
9 used & new from $6.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this cup unless your ok with leaks from all ends...., February 11, 2014
So I read about these on one of my favorite blogs and decided to give them a try. Seriously they are awful. They work well the first few days and then they get loose on the top and leak everywhere. If you have a kiddo like mine who loves to chuck his cup everywhere, good luck keeping these from leaking. Also so gross that the only way to get these clean is to soak them since you can't pull the top apart to clean in between where the milk leaks. They leak from the straw, they leak from the bottom, they leak from the top. I called the company the first time and they sent me new lids, but after a few days, same problem. I can't believe I wasted my money three times on these horrible cups. Maybe others will have better luck but as for our house we will never go back!

Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns - 5.07 oz.
Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns - 5.07 oz.
Offered by Wiki Deals
Price: $10.42
51 used & new from $6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shampoo for Newborns, May 11, 2013
We bought this shampoo for our new little guy after a recommendation from another mama. It is by far the best shampoo you can get for cradle cap. It smells amazing and it lasts so long. We used all of it up just after my son turned 6 months! It is super effective but not harsh so you can use it every day. I will for sure be using for the next one. Love it!

Huggy Kissy (Leslie Patricelli board books)
Huggy Kissy (Leslie Patricelli board books)
by Leslie Patricelli
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.99
71 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, February 14, 2013
This book is so cute! I ordered it for my son for his first Valentine's Day and we love it. We read it to him all the time. I will be ordering more of her books. They are so adorable and I love that she has so many to choose from.

JJ Cole Satchel Diaper Bag, Stone Arbor
JJ Cole Satchel Diaper Bag, Stone Arbor
Price: $69.95
26 used & new from $68.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously LOVE this diaper bag, February 14, 2013
I am so in love with this bag. I bought it first because I saw that it was super easy to attach to your stroller and I wanted one less thing to worry about when getting my baby out of the car and into the stroller. It is super easy to just clip it right onto the back with the stroller clips that come with it and to be able to reach in and grab anything out of the bag. The handles are also big enough to be able to carry the bag on your shoulder with no problem or having to deal with them slipping off when you are bending over.
The bag is super roomy on the inside. I am able to carry so much with me and still be able to know where everything is in my bag because of the internal pockets. The pockets on the side are great for holding bottles. The side pockets on each side are great for your keys and random other little things that you don't want to get lost in the inside. The very front two zipper pockets are kinda usless. They are so small you could never get anything in and out of them so I pretty much use them to hold my cell phone.
The print is also super cute and I have gotten so many complements on it. The nice thing is too that is doesn't look like a diaper bag but more like a big purse.
When I bought this one it only came in grey with pink on the inside but since I was having a boy I was kinda hoping for something not so girly. Since then they have made the bag with green or pink. Wish I would have had that option.
Over all JJ Cole makes great stuff. I would recommend this bag to any new mom that is looking for more than just a boring old diaper bag!