Profile for Chuck Pearson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 361

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck Pearson "Chuck Pearson" RSS Feed (Adrian, MI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Robert Larson 800-2875 Plastic Center Finder
Robert Larson 800-2875 Plastic Center Finder
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $6.20
16 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn Four Times, September 2, 2014
I haven't used it but it looks like it should work. The line intersection may be off from the center by the width of your marker but if you draw four lines they will form a square and the center of the square will be the center.

Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers, 8 Colored Markers(37600PP)
Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers, 8 Colored Markers(37600PP)
Price: $5.00
20 used & new from $3.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and Fine, September 2, 2014
These markers write smoothly and with a fine line from the very beginning.

3M Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper, Coarse, 9-Inch by 11-Inch
3M Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper, Coarse, 9-Inch by 11-Inch
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $5.33
24 used & new from $1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars It Is What It Is, September 2, 2014
It is sandpaper of the specified coarseness and size. It works fine. I haven't done any testing to compare it to other brands of sandpaper or to compare costs to local stores.

ATD Tools 8562 18" Professional Urethane Cut-Out Knife
ATD Tools 8562 18" Professional Urethane Cut-Out Knife
Price: $18.52
4 used & new from $13.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Extends your Reach, September 2, 2014
This is just a long handle for a utility knife. I used it to cut loose an IGU on a second floor window. I removed the sliding one and the screen and then leaned out the opening to cut the other one loose. Without the extra reach I might have had to go outside and use an extension ladder.

JVCC DC-WGT-01 Double Coated Window Glazing Tape: 1/16 in. thick x 3/8 in. x 50 yds. (White)
Offered by FindTape
Price: $15.08

5.0 out of 5 stars It Is What It Says, September 2, 2014
It is the width and thickness it says it is. I used a little bit of it to temporarily hold an IGU while I waited for a new one to come. I suppose it would work all the way around the frame.

Battery Protector (T1) - 12V
Battery Protector (T1) - 12V
Price: $59.52
2 used & new from $49.69

5.0 out of 5 stars In the past I had three Priority Starts but at ..., September 2, 2014
In the past I had three Priority Starts but at least one malfunctioned so I decided to try this. Mounting is more difficult than the Priority Start. In order to still use the battery cover I mounted it upside down. The brackets and other pieces allow this. There is a black wire that I spliced into the brake level sensor wire, which has 12 volts when the engine is running. This prevents a temporary reduction in voltage from operating accesories from disconnecting the battery. There is also a wire to bypass the battery protector to keep your clock or radio settings but this allows the battery to possible go dead and you need to figure out where to connect it so I didn't use it. Other models of this allow remote reconnect either with a wireless remote or with a wired reset button. To reset this one you have to open the hood, remove the reset button cover and push the reset button. I haven't had a low battery since I installed it so I can't say if it actually works.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2014 4:13 PM PDT

Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
Price: $8.12
98 used & new from $6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I used this to sharper the blade of Corona compound ..., July 20, 2014
I used this to sharper the blade of Corona compound action anvil loppers. The blade has the same angle on both sides so this device works well.

Powerstep® ProTech Full Length H:Men's 11-11 1/2, Women's 13-13 1/2
Powerstep® ProTech Full Length H:Men's 11-11 1/2, Women's 13-13 1/2
Offered by Above The Rest Products
Price: $40.95
3 used & new from $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I had the standard Powerstep Pinnacle inserts for years and ..., July 20, 2014
I had the standard Powerstep Pinnacle inserts for years and they worked for that period of time but recently my heels started hurting. These inserts have a little soft insert in the heel. My heels hurt less or not at all when I used the ProTech inserts.

Pipe Insulation, Semi-Slit, 2 In, 6 Ft
Pipe Insulation, Semi-Slit, 2 In, 6 Ft
Offered by SIM Supply, Inc.
Price: $8.41
3 used & new from $5.72

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a two inch ID piece of pipe insulation ..., July 20, 2014
It is a two inch ID piece of pipe insulation. It worked for insulating my hot tub piping that runs under the deck.

Prime-Line Products B 639 Screen Door Tension Spring with Roller 1-Inch Steel Ball Bearing
Price: $8.88
16 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It fit the top of my sliding screen door perfectly ..., July 20, 2014
It fit the top of my sliding screen door perfectly. Then I used the screws in the bottom of the frame to adjust those old rollers and the door now slides smoothly. If your door rocks when you push it, you need to screw in one or more of the adjusting screws in the top or bottom of the frame to exert force on the roller.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20