Profile for Chuck Pearson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 355

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck Pearson "Chuck Pearson" RSS Feed (Adrian, MI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
Price: $9.16
94 used & new from $6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I used this to sharper the blade of Corona compound ..., July 20, 2014
I used this to sharper the blade of Corona compound action anvil loppers. The blade has the same angle on both sides so this device works well.

Powerstep® ProTech Full Length H:Men's 11-11 1/2, Women's 13-13 1/2
Powerstep® ProTech Full Length H:Men's 11-11 1/2, Women's 13-13 1/2
Offered by Medx
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I had the standard Powerstep Pinnacle inserts for years and ..., July 20, 2014
I had the standard Powerstep Pinnacle inserts for years and they worked for that period of time but recently my heels started hurting. These inserts have a little soft insert in the heel. My heels hurt less or not at all when I used the ProTech inserts.

Pipe Insulation, Semi-Slit, 2 In, 6 Ft
Pipe Insulation, Semi-Slit, 2 In, 6 Ft
Offered by SIM Supply, Inc.
Price: $8.41
3 used & new from $5.72

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a two inch ID piece of pipe insulation ..., July 20, 2014
It is a two inch ID piece of pipe insulation. It worked for insulating my hot tub piping that runs under the deck.

Prime-Line Products B 639 Screen Door Tension Spring with Roller 1-Inch Steel Ball Bearing
Price: $8.77
14 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It fit the top of my sliding screen door perfectly ..., July 20, 2014
It fit the top of my sliding screen door perfectly. Then I used the screws in the bottom of the frame to adjust those old rollers and the door now slides smoothly. If your door rocks when you push it, you need to screw in one or more of the adjusting screws in the top or bottom of the frame to exert force on the roller.

Maxpedition 5-Inch TacTile - Pack Of 4 (Black)
Maxpedition 5-Inch TacTile - Pack Of 4 (Black)
Offered by Fradon Lock Company Incorporated
Price: $7.97
4 used & new from $7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars I used one of these to attach my canteen carrier ..., July 20, 2014
I used one of these to attach my canteen carrier to my brushcutter harness because the brushcutter belt is too wide for ALICE clips. Many people buy Blackhawk speed clips for similar purposes but they are designed to attach two pieces of Molle compatible equipment. It seems doubtful that they would work for non-standard equipment such as my brushcutter harness. I don't remember what I used the other three in the pack for and I can't find them so I am ordering another set. I used a screwdriver to thread the Tac Tie through the canteen carrier webbing.

Ultimate Bugopedia: The Most Complete Bug Reference Ever (National Geographic Kids)
by Darlyne Murawski
Price: $19.68
90 used & new from $4.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Spicebush Swallowtail?, July 10, 2014
The sample page showing a "Spicebush Swallowtail" actually shows a Palamedes Swallowtail. These two butterflies have obvious differences and are easy to tell apart. This may be a nice picture book but I wouldn't rely on it for accurate information.

Nicholson File Card & Brush (Pack of 1)
Nicholson File Card & Brush (Pack of 1)
Price: $11.78
17 used & new from $11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans a File, June 21, 2014
It works fine for cleaning metal shavings out of a file.You need to do this or the file plugs up.

DEWALT DW8062B5 4-1/2-Inch by 0.045-Inch Metal and Stainless Cutting Wheel, 7/8-Inch Arbor, 5-Pack
Price: $8.28
2 used & new from $8.28

5.0 out of 5 stars OK for Type 27 Tool, June 21, 2014
My Craftsman angle grinder says to use type 27 (recessed center) wheel only. This are flat but work fine if you tighten them with the flat side of the nut. I used one to cut a big steel cable.

DEWALT DW2190 Heavy Duty Medium Tough Case
DEWALT DW2190 Heavy Duty Medium Tough Case
Price: $5.97
9 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and Durable, June 20, 2014
I use this case to store reciprocating saw blades.

- The yellow plastic case and black dividers are fairly thick and slightly flexible. The box is shock resistant
- The clear internal covers lock with the black sliding handles that are shown in the picture. The handles slide in opposite directions, so you can't fully close the case until both are in position and locked. This eliminates the possibility of opening the box and accidentally dumping the contents. The lock and unlock positions are labeled.
- The two sides are held together with another slide lock. All of the slide locks are easy to grasp, but don't accidentally move into the open position.
- The center hinge runs the full length of the case and uses a metal pin for durability.
-It is made in China

Reliance Controls THP205 Sump Pump Alarm and Flood Alert
Reliance Controls THP205 Sump Pump Alarm and Flood Alert
Price: $14.99
11 used & new from $11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Early Warning, June 15, 2014
I have this hanging in my sump above the maximum height of the sump pump float but below the top of the sump. The sump pump hasn't failed since I had this so it hasn't had a chance to work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20