Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Chuck Pearson > Reviews

Browse

Chuck Pearson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 468

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck Pearson "Chuck Pearson" RSS Feed (Adrian, MI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Red Line 57904 (75W90) Synthetic Gear Oil - 1 Quart
Red Line 57904 (75W90) Synthetic Gear Oil - 1 Quart
Price: $18.78
40 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As Any Other Oil, June 12, 2016
I used this in the differential of a 2000 Mazda Miata. The car worked fine before and it works fine now. I poured it into an empty engine oil container in order to be able to use a pump to get it into the differential.

Lisle 37300 Fuel and AC Disconnect Pliers
Lisle 37300 Fuel and AC Disconnect Pliers
Price: $19.97
26 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Disconnecting Quick Connect Fuel Line Connectors, June 12, 2016
I was trying to disconnect fuel lines from the top of the fuel tank and from the fuel filter but couldn't put enough force on it. This pliers allowed me to do it. In one case I had to cut the old fuel filter off with a hack saw to get access. One of the connectors wouldn't come off even with this tool but that wasn't the fault of the tool.

Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier
Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier
Price: Click here to see our price
44 used & new from $165.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Trips Circuit Breaker When New, June 12, 2016
When I first plugged this in to a 15 amp circuit it tripped the circuit breaker repeatedly. I moved it to a dedicated 20 amp circuit and it tripped the GFCI. The next day I reset the GFCI and it has worked OK since. I read one review that said the peak current draw was nearly 19 amps so that could mean that the 15 amp circuit is marginal. It is possible that the dehumidifier was on its side or upside down in shipping and liquid refrigerant had collected at the compressor inlet. After sitting upright for a day the refrigerant could have migrated to another part of the circuit. This dehumidifier seems to be about as loud as the last one. I bought a two year extended warranty since I don't expect it to last three years. The last dehumidifiers got stuck in defroster mode. I see that there are circuit boards and sensors available on E-bay for about $20. After the original warranty and the extended warranty has expired I will try something from E-bay. It does a fine job of removing moisture from the air.

Dorman 800-081 Fuel Line Quick Connector for 5/16 In. Steel to 5/16 In. Nylon Tubing, Pack of 2
Price: $8.19
22 used & new from $4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars 2000 Mazda Miata Fuel Line Repair, May 26, 2016
My old fuel filter was stuck in the old connector on the fuel line so I had to cut off the connector. I then used one of these new connectors, the Dorman​ fuel line repair kit, and a crimp connector to make the repair. There wasn't enough clearance for me to used the repair tool to connect this fitting directly to the fuel line.

Dorman 800-016 Fuel Line Retaining Clips - (3) 5/16 In. and (3) 3/8 In., 6 Piece
Price: $7.24
23 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with 2000 Mazda Miata Fuel Filter, May 17, 2016
The 5/16" clip successfully connected the 2000 Mazda Miata fuel line to the new fuel filter but they seem flimsier than the original clip.

H&R Block 2015 Deluxe + State Tax Software +  Refund Bonus Offer - Windows Download
H&R Block 2015 Deluxe + State Tax Software + Refund Bonus Offer - Windows Download
Price: $34.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the Amazon Gift Card, May 15, 2016
I have used H&R Block software for years and always like the way it works. This year I took advantage of getting part of the refund as an Amazon gift card with 10% added to the value of the card. The gift amount goes into your Amazon account and is the default method for paying for things you order so you don't have to remember to use it or make any effort at all to use it. Use this for $1000 refund and you have gotten back the cost of the software plus the filing fee plus made a small profit.

Buffalo Tools ECSS Electric Chainsaw Sharpener
Buffalo Tools ECSS Electric Chainsaw Sharpener
Offered by stores123
Price: $49.99
12 used & new from $45.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Nail Damage, May 15, 2016
I had always used a hand file but then I hit a nail and did a lot of damage to the chain. I used this to grind away the damage and get the cutters on both side the same length, then used a die grinder to lower the depth gauges. The saw cuts well again and cuts straight for the first time since the chain was new. This tool does seem flimsy but I support the part that hangs out with my hand when I sharpen. Everything I have read says to only take off little at a time to keep from losing temper of the cutters. I took off a lot and the cutters seem to still be sharp.

Plews 55001 Lubrimatic Fluid Quart Pump, Fits Standard Quart Bottles
Plews 55001 Lubrimatic Fluid Quart Pump, Fits Standard Quart Bottles
Price: $7.02
23 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, 200 Strokes per Quart, May 15, 2016
This is a 4cc pump. There are 946cc in a quart. That means it takes more than 200 strokes to pump a quart of differential oil into your differential. The pump works well and I didn't have a better way to get the oil in but don't expect to do it in only a few strokes. Be careful when you open the package not to lose the little extension tube that goes on the bottom of the pump to reach the bottom of the container. It fits a standard quart oil container, not the skinny-necked Redline container or the fat topped Mobil 1 containers. I poured the contents of the Redline container into an empty Castrol container to use the pump.

NGK (6953) BKR5E-11 V-Power Spark Plug, Pack of 1
NGK (6953) BKR5E-11 V-Power Spark Plug, Pack of 1
Price: $2.02
57 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars 2000 Mazda Miata, May 15, 2016
I used these in a 2000 Mazda Miata. The car runs as well as ever. They claim to have some kind of coating on the threads to prevent them from ever seizing in the head.

WIX Filters - 33538 Fuel (Complete In-Line) Filter, Pack of 1
WIX Filters - 33538 Fuel (Complete In-Line) Filter, Pack of 1
Price: $15.87
36 used & new from $9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits 2000 Mazda Miata, May 15, 2016
I used this to replace the original fuel filter on a 2000 Mazda Miata. The change did not go well but it was for reasons other than this filter. The filter seems to be the same dimensions as the original, fits in the bracket, retains the quick connect clips, and the car runs fine so it is at least passing gasoline and hopefully filtering it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20