Profile for Hawk > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hawk RSS Feed

Becoming: How To Be A Healer Who Makes A Difference
Becoming: How To Be A Healer Who Makes A Difference
Price: $3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for all spiritual healers, June 11, 2015
I loved this book from beginning to end. Robin makes it simple and easy to understand and he gets straight to the point without a lot of fluff. I know Robin and have both studied with him and have had healing said with him. He is speaking from his heart and he is one of the kindest, sincere, and real persons that it is my genuine pleasure to know. I recommend this book to anyone who is curious about becoming a healer, and even the experienced healer. It made me remember why I wanted to become a healer.

Enclosure: A Spiritual Autobiography
Enclosure: A Spiritual Autobiography
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening on so many levels!!!, December 26, 2014
I absolutely loved this book. In reading it, I learned so much about myself and why things happened to me the way they did. Through reading Barbara's story and applying the lessons she learned into my own life, I have grown and raised my vibration higher than it has ever been. I have had the blessed opportunity to speak with Barbara and have a reading done by her. It is definitely as warm and loving as she is on her book. I recommend to anyone who is on a spiritual journey and want to understand and grow.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2015 4:37 PM PST

Angels 101
Angels 101
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What a great book!, October 13, 2014
This review is from: Angels 101 (Kindle Edition)
This book has truly changed my perspective about Angels and what they are capable of. It has also thought me how to effectively communicate with them. I truly love this book. I learned so much from it and recommend to everyone wanting to learn about the Angels.

The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition
The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent book, July 16, 2014
This is an excellent book that reminds me of The Prophet. It uses the story to unlock the mysteries that people about life that people have searched centuries for. I recommend to everyone who wants to understand the mysteries of life and to follow your dreams.

The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set
The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set
by Don Miguel Ruiz
Price: $20.36
87 used & new from $17.30

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!! This book is a must read, November 30, 2013
Excellent book. Very though provoking. It is changing my life as I speak. I recommend this book to everyone who want to change their lives for the better.

Kenneth Cole  524985 Expandable Computer Compatible Messenger Bag,Black,One Size
Kenneth Cole 524985 Expandable Computer Compatible Messenger Bag,Black,One Size
Price: $104.98
6 used & new from $104.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bag, December 15, 2012
Everything I expected and more. Very pleased. It looks good and has a lot of space. Even for my laptop.

Marvel's The Avengers (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy + Digital Music Download)
DVD ~ Robert Downey Jr.
Price: $34.96
63 used & new from $14.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Avenger'sRocks!!!!!!!, November 6, 2012
Just like it was when I saw in the theater in 3D. Plus the bonus feature are the best. this is easily one of my favorite movies.