Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Anonymous > Reviews

Browse

Anonymous' Profile

Customer Reviews: 250

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anonymous RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Epson Expression Home XP-400 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner.  Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC07201)
Epson Expression Home XP-400 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC07201)
Offered by Etekdirect (No Tax)
Price: $99.00
27 used & new from $50.00

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL, June 24, 2016
DO NOT BUY THIS PRINTER.

I bought this after I thought I saw some good reviews. I've had it for about 2 years. AWFUL. Cartridges constantly need replacing because they dry out quickly. If I don't use it for a week I have to do the cleaning cycle - which never works. Worst printer by far. Don't bother- switching to Cannon!

Galaxy Note 5 Case, Spigen [Rugged Armor] Resilient [Black] Ultimate protection and rugged design with matte finish for Galaxy Note 5 (2015) - Black (SGP11683)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, May 16, 2016
Best case I've ordered so far. Charging area is big enough for my car charger, which is usually a problem with other cases. I like the feel of the case too - doesn't get oily and gross from being held for a long period of time. Sleek and nice looking but thin and light as a feather. Don't bother with any other places - Spigen does it again with the win!

Sunbeam Hot-2-Trot 800 Watt Compact Non-Stick Soleplate Travel Iron,  GCSBTR-100-000
Sunbeam Hot-2-Trot 800 Watt Compact Non-Stick Soleplate Travel Iron, GCSBTR-100-000
Price: $11.99
36 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, May 16, 2016
Bought this because I don't have storage room for a real iron. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Small, easy to store. Heats up fast - and does the job. Love that I can bring it with me too! MUST HAVE for all people who travel often or need work attire to look it's best!

Reneetan 2016 New 25 Pairs(50feets) Spray Tanning Pads
Reneetan 2016 New 25 Pairs(50feets) Spray Tanning Pads
Offered by ReneeBeautyTan
Price: $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, May 16, 2016
I've been looking everywhere for decently priced foot stickers - most places overcharge. I'm happy with the price, but they aren't a cardboard paper, so when the airbrush hits it - it doesn't actually absorb to keep it away from client's feet. Also, they are a little big for a standard size foot of women, who, to be honest are the ones who frequently get tanned. Hopefully some improvements will help!

Studio Oh! Witticisms I'm Totally Flexible Ceramic Mug, 16 oz, Multicolor

Price: $189.99
12 used & new from $182.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST BUY., May 5, 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

I've had almost every fitbit - but I work in an office, do a physical job at night and like to go out on weekends, and the other fitbits were very "sporty" (and I wasn't paying $200 for some gold band to put it in). I love this because the bands on amazon are cheap so I can switch it up. Still looks professional while at work but fitness worthy on the weekends. Tracks everything I need and love that I can see my texts and calls! BEST fitbit so far!

New Balance Women's W690V4 Running Shoe, Blue/Green, 7 B US
New Balance Women's W690V4 Running Shoe, Blue/Green, 7 B US
Price: $57.98
4 used & new from $57.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, May 5, 2016
Cute, stylish but simple. Color isn't overwhelming. Comfortable and good for daily use at the gym/running and biking. Great price

Canari Cyclewear Women's Tour Jacket Cycling Jacket (Killer Yellow, Medium)
Canari Cyclewear Women's Tour Jacket Cycling Jacket (Killer Yellow, Medium)
Price: $37.34
3 used & new from $37.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 5, 2016
I have a mix review on this. 1. Super comfortable. 2. Cute 3. I love that it can switch from a jacket, to a vest to a fanny pack. BUT the bottom is tight on my hips. It's very narrow and just goes straight down so it's either I can't zip it or I have to roll it up... very strange. But besides that I really like it. Easy to fold and put in my biking bag too.

Memorose Women Loose Sleeve Plain Shoulder Off Asymmetric Hem T Shirt Top Blouse RedM
Offered by Memorose
Price: $14.50
2 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 5, 2016
Cute, comfortable. Can dress it up or down. I like it, will probably buy more.

Massaging Insoles By Envelop - Best Shoe Inserts for Running, Hiking, & More - Best Full Length Insoles for Men & Women - Advanced Design Lets Gel Insoles Absorb Shock - Vive Guarantee (Women's 6-10)
Offered by HEALTH SOURCE
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Had Better, May 5, 2016
They're cmfortable but we're not the size I was looking for. Had to cut them over and over to fit my shoe. Kind of thick too which is great but now my shoe is a little tight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20