Profile for Tina Marie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tina Marie RSS Feed (Rochester, NY)

Diner Dash: Hometown Hero [Old Version]
Diner Dash: Hometown Hero [Old Version]
Offered by Galactics
Price: $3.99
47 used & new from $0.07

1.0 out of 5 stars Can not install CD with Adobe Flash 10, August 29, 2011
DO NOT BUY THIS UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THE UPDATES OR A VERSION THAT HAS BEEN FIXED!!! Just bought the game and waiting on Playfirst to do something about the problems w/Adobe Flashplayer 10. They recommend installing the extremely bugger Flash player 9 version ... which I would do, however there is no place on the internet to down load it. Adobe totally discontinued it and does not support it.

Build in Time [Download]
Build in Time [Download]
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little game for the price, August 16, 2011
Many times when I play a video game to the end I never go back to it again, but this one I've played several times. I actually like it better than the build-a-lot games.

The Jethro Tull Christmas Album
The Jethro Tull Christmas Album
15 used & new from $8.07

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Christmas CD, August 8, 2011
Excellent Christmas CD and so Tull. I did read the lesser reviews ... can't imagine why there would be any, especially seeing that those who would buy this are familiar with Jethro Tull and/or are fans. I put this right in the Aqualung category.

Source Code [Blu-ray]
Source Code [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Jake Gyllenhaal
Price: $5.00
89 used & new from $2.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and well done, July 9, 2011
This review is from: Source Code [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
The premise has been done before ... but it's a premise I enjoy. No drag in this movie. I glanced through reviews, careful not too read too much in case of spoilers and I recommend that. Good acting and suspense. Wished I caught it on the big screen. Appreciate that movies can be rented through Amazon now. Duncan Jones is now one of my favorite directors. He's one to watch as I also enjoyed his movie "Moon".

Black Sabbath
Black Sabbath
Price: $5.99
114 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the all time best heavy rock albums, September 2, 2009
This review is from: Black Sabbath (Audio CD)
I bought this in '72 when I was 12 years old. It blew my mind and I was hooked. Bought it again on vinyl and then on CD. I wound up with a little Black Sabbath collection, but my favorite by far is this album. Here I am pushing 50 years old and still have to play this cd at least a couple times a year. I don't even listen much to hard rock or heavy metal any more, but this masterpiece I always come back to. To me it's also one of the most under-rated albums. And I have to disagree with the editor's review. I grown tired of Paranoid before the 70's ended and found it less sophisticated musically than this album. Paranoid never really had the magic in it that this first Black Sabbath album had.