Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Juan > Reviews

Browse

Juan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juan "Gadget Lover" RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX)

What I Live For [Explicit]

DVD ~ Mark John Sternal
Price: $14.95
21 used & new from $0.76

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have For Beginners!!!, September 22, 2012
This is a great dvd for beginners. Of course nothing beats a real instructor, but this is a great alternative if you want to learn guitar at your own pace on your schedule at a fraction of the cost. The first chapters do alot of thorough explaining and show alot of step by step examples. I know absolutely nothing about guitars or reading music off charts or tabs. This dvd explains everything a beginning guitarist needs to know about charts, tabs, and chords. However certain areas get very very advanced quickly. If you're a slow paced learner like me this can be intimidating. Just go over previous lessons over and over till you feel comfortable before moving on. If you listen to the lessons and follow them exactly, this dvd will help out alot. Remember you get out of it what you put into it. This dvd has ALOT of info for new guitarists. If you are more advanced the instructor Mark John Sternal has a series of lessons on dvd of all types. Hope this helps.

Planet Waves KISS Guitar Picks, KISS, 10 pack, Medium
Planet Waves KISS Guitar Picks, KISS, 10 pack, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars For all KISS fans!, April 25, 2012
This is a pretty cool set of picks featuring one of THE GREATEST rockbands of all time. The detail on the picks isn't as sharp as the picture leads you to believe, but its decent. Overall not a bad purchase. You can choose to use them or keep them packaged for your personal collection.

What If I Stumble?
What If I Stumble?
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song., April 25, 2012
This review is from: What If I Stumble? (MP3 Music)
After all these years this is still a great song for all christians who just need that extra encouragment and strength to keep going forward.

Squier 030-1600-032 SE Electric Guitar and Amplifier Starter Pack, Brown Sunburst (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $199.99
8 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Electric Guitar, April 25, 2012
I'm just learning how to play guitar and this is a great starter set. It has everything you need to get started. The guitar sounds great and looks great. I had fun the first night I practiced, this product is well worth the money. I haven't tried the amp since I'm using Rocksmith for the PS3. For beginners like myself I recommend getting Rocksmith with your electric guitar purchase. Its not exactly a replacement for a real teacher, but if you're a busy individual or want to learn at your own pace it's a good option. The only cons I can find with this set is what most reviewers already said. The instructional DVD is a condensed version, they tell you where to get the full DVD. The guitar head has no finish so it kind of sticks out a bit. I'm a beginner and would have liked an owners manual for reference. The body has a few nicks I guess it got during packing or shipping but hardly noticeable. Overall this set is a great value and a good start. I highly recommend.

Skullcandy Ink'd (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Skullcandy Ink'd (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars FAN-freakin-TASTIC!!!!!, April 8, 2009
These headphones are the best!!! Not only are they stylish, they are the best bang for your buck. Price wise these are pretty cheap, but they crank out excellent sound quality and the bass is rich. Wow I can only imagine their high end products. This is a very good buy.

Creative Zen X-Fi 32 GB Video MP3 Player with Wireless LAN and Built-In Speaker (Black/Silver)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best Bang for your buck!!!, July 24, 2008
Creative has always had a good line up of mp3 players. This new line of Zen X-Fi is no different the sound quality is awesome and the high quality earphones a plus. I will agree with some reviews that the X-Fi option sounds great on some songs but distorts others but is still a great option to have. It's quite small but very comfortable to hold. It's very feature packed for a compact device, you are really getting your money's worth. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is the screen orientation and the small buttons. They could have made the interface like the Zune where you only rotate it sideways for video playback not its entire operation like menus and stuff. The buttons are so small you have to be precise and you kinda get cramps after moving from menu to menu. The software sucks, its a good effort but it sucks. Not all my tracks got their album covers and some that did got the covers switched. The software doesn't tell the difference between album and artist. So if you have lots of Greatest Hits albums or similarly named albums, all your tracks will have the same incorrect album cover. When I had my Ipod Touch I never had that problem. iTunes kept the Greatest Hits albums and like named albums with their respective artists. I can live with the design of this beautiful creature, but the software gots to go or be overhauled. I highly recommend this player.

Apple iPod touch 32 GB (1st Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (1st Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
10 used & new from $54.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product its really AWESOME!!!, June 15, 2008
This is my first Ipod ever and I really like it. Normally I go against the grain buy other brands because I'm no apple fan boy. Creative is my preferred choice of mp3. But I just love the features on this, while the inteface isn't as great as other players its still very sweet if you love gadgets. It is pricey but well worth every penny if you take care of it. Now on its own its very good, but when you use the Jailbreak program on this its 100 times better. I'm still no apple fanboy but I love this product!

Creative Zen Sleek 20 GB MP3 Player
Creative Zen Sleek 20 GB MP3 Player

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent MP3 Player until.................., March 23, 2006
Until it begins freezing up. I bought mine when it came out and the unit worked fine for 2 months then froze once in mid song and once during song selection. Once it freezes you have 2 choices pray it unfreezes or wait until the battery drains. Read the reviews by Dallasite & E. Lee. Same thing happened to me I contacted Creative and followed their instructions the reboot seems to help temporarly and the firmware update makes the player unresponsive. This was a good MP3 player but it seems everyone has the same problem with it.