Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
[Rechargeable LED Flashlight] OxyLED® Q6 Portable Multi-Functional 4-Level Adjustable Brightness Led Lamp / Lantern with Built-in Battery for Fishing / Camping / Hiking / Tent / Emergency (Mini USB Charging, Also Can Be Charged by Power Bank) White
Offered by Hisgadget Inc

Offered by BetterLifeTech
Price: $10.99
11 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly stays all day, October 13, 2014
One of the most amazing foundations out there. It is full coverage, goes on smoothly like a soufflé and STAYS ON! I've never had a foundation stay on as well as this. Use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and it will last all day. Amazing!

Queen Bee 100% All-Natural, Organic Under Eye Cream - Removes Dark Circles, Facial Lines and Wrinkles Naturally
Offered by Fast Shipping Supplements
Price: $21.99
10 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is magic, April 17, 2014
I don't leave a lot of reviews and my expectations were low for this stuff but it is super magical. I use it on my neck, eyes and a little on my forehead. It is so rich and I have watched as the lines I was getting on my neck have VANISHED. My eyes look younger and the circles are diminished. My forehead is smoother. This stuff is worth every penny!

Sushezi  Sushi  Made Easy
Sushezi Sushi Made Easy
Price: $24.50
11 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
I call it my sushi bazooka! I fill it with rice, avocado, cooked shrimp, long strips of carrots and cream cheese...shoot it out, roll in nori, refrigerate for about 30 minutes (key step), slice and serve with sriracha mayo. So good!

O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar
O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar
Price: $6.34
84 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What is in this stuff?, January 7, 2014
Its totally like magic! It really works on dry feet and even though the consistency is a little weird, it is amazing.

Conair Cord-Keeper 1875-Watt 2-in-1 Styler
Conair Cord-Keeper 1875-Watt 2-in-1 Styler
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $39.58
25 used & new from $27.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly great, January 7, 2014
I wish the cord retracted every time perfectly but it usually works and I love that feature. Otherwise, a great hair dryer.

Very Volatile Women's Rio Grande Boot,Tan,8.5 B US
Very Volatile Women's Rio Grande Boot,Tan,8.5 B US
Price: $53.40
3 used & new from $53.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 7, 2014
For the price, these can't be beat. I get compliments all the time and the color goes with so many outfits.

Nerf Rebelle Sweet Revenge Dart Kit
Nerf Rebelle Sweet Revenge Dart Kit
Offered by Book Bliss Online
Price: $25.99
70 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, January 7, 2014
Finally my girls have Nerf guns made for them. They love them and play everyday with them. Very easy to use and this one shoots pretty far with good accuracy.

Men's Guide Gear 12 inch Western Boots, TAN, 10M
Men's Guide Gear 12 inch Western Boots, TAN, 10M

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality for low price, January 7, 2014
My husband thought I paid way more for these than I did. Got the brown and they are great boots. Very pleased.

Crescent MG38-PK 38" Acoustic Guitar Starter Package, PINK (Includes CrescentTM Digital E-Tuner)
Offered by SocalDailyDeals
Price: $39.15
2 used & new from $39.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Not super high quality but ok, January 7, 2014
Good starter guitar. We had to change all the strings and it will have to be tuned pretty often but overall what we were looking for to get started for our 9 year old daughter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5