Profile for Lynnie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynnie "Late night TV watcher" RSS Feed (Chicago)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ThumSling Long NP CMC Joint Support Brace in Black Style: Right
ThumSling Long NP CMC Joint Support Brace in Black Style: Right
Offered by IthacaSports
Price: $31.99
7 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps violinists and violists with sore thumbs on the bowing hand., October 19, 2014
I play violin and viola and the thumb on my bowing hand was becoming painful due to arthritis. This brace has supports my thumb enough to stop the pain when I play and I can play longer without pain than ever before. It also supports my wrist, and it doesn't get in the way of my playing. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Price: $179.00
33 used & new from $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with this product, October 19, 2014
I'm very happy with this product! I connect to the net using WiFi and easily download anything I want to read, watch or listen to. It's small enough to carry around in my purse and big enough to see everything well. The sound is great! My favorite thing is the Mayday button. While learning about the device, instead of having to call for help or go through manuals, within 10 or 15 seconds, a tech adviser comes on my screen telling me exactly what to do. They can connect to my Kindle from their end to change a setting or draw a line on my screen to show me where to go to do it myself. That's a GREAT feature!

CoverGirl Face Products CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation, Natural Beige 240, 0.40-Ounce Package
Offered by BeautyCentral (Ship within 1 Business Day)
Price: $9.04
2 used & new from $9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coverage for beautiful looking skin., June 4, 2012
I have a few age spots and freckles that need to be covered up and this product does a magnificent job. I've been using it ever since I first saw it advertised several years ago. It literally takes 15 to 20 years off my appearance.

NEW AYL Portable Mini Speaker System with 3YR GUARANTEE (Black) + *Bonus* 15-Inch Extension Stereo Audio Cable with Rechargeable Battery and Expandable Bass Resonator for Smartphones / Tablets / MP3 Players / Computers / Laptops / Cell Phones / iPhone 5S / iPod! Great Holiday and Christmas Gift!
Offered by Accessorise Your Life
Price: $30.99
9 used & new from $15.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific little speaker..., June 4, 2012
I bought the first one of these terrific mini speakers in January, 2012. It stopped working on June 1. It had SUCH great sound while it lasted that I bought a second one to replace it and was happy to find one at a 30% lower price. One can only hope that this one lasts much longer. I don't want to be without one!
Accessorise (TM) Portable Mini Speaker System for PC / Phone / Tablet / Apple iPod Touch / iPhone 4 / iPad / MP3 Player (Black)

Dozen-pack Cotton Socks, #356_9-11
Dozen-pack Cotton Socks, #356_9-11

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute socks, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Dozen-pack Cotton Socks (Apparel)
This assortment of socks is very cute and is sold at an amazing price. I really enjoy the bright colors. I'll probably order more for the variety!

Hair-so-Real (Ash Blonde)
Hair-so-Real (Ash Blonde)
Offered by ALKAM Inc.
Price: $15.00
5 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Fills in the blanks!, May 14, 2012
It fills in the bald spots very nicely. People can't tell if I am using something or not because it looks natural. The only problem with this stuff is that it can get on your face, on your pillow and on your clothes. Make sure to use hairspray to hold it in place.

Lake Wobegon Days
Lake Wobegon Days
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Garrison Keillor Rocks!, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Lake Wobegon Days (Audio CD)
I bought this for the "Young Lutheran's Guide to the Orchestra." I'm a viola player and his rendition always makes me laugh. I just bought red shoes in Garrison's honor -- that's one of his trademarks. I am glad to have this CD.

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
188 used & new from $59.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had one, January 11, 2012
I had lost my original kindle and wanted one so much, I ordered a Kindle Fire. After it was shipped, I found my Kindle and had to return the Fire. Someday when my budget dictates, I will order one. I LOVE my original Kindle.

simplehuman Custom Fit Trash Can Liner H, 30-35 L / 8-9 Gal, 50-Count Box
simplehuman Custom Fit Trash Can Liner H, 30-35 L / 8-9 Gal, 50-Count Box
Price: $13.99
11 used & new from $13.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than you think., December 23, 2011
These bags are smaller than I thought they would be. They are designed not to show outside the can so they don't fold over the top of the can. Thus, they slide down to the bottom with the trash. I'm using them in smaller cans.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2012 3:12 AM PST

TRIPLE CROSS (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 4)
TRIPLE CROSS (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 4)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting as Dick Francis, December 23, 2011
I'm enjoying Kit Ehrman's horse-themed mysteries. I've always loved Dick Francis, but the last few before he passed away were kinda disappointing. Kit Ehrman fills the bill. I haven't read any of Dick Francis' son's books yet, but I will.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6