Profile for J. Gable > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Gable RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
GPK Systems® 72W Car Adapter for Toshiba Satellite L75D-A7268 L75D-A7268NR P50-ABT3G22 P50-ABT3N22 S55-A5139 S55-A5235 S55-A5239 S55-A5274 S55T-A5238 S55T-A5331 S55T-A5360 S55T-A5379 S55D-A5383 S75T-A7276 S75D-A7272 S75D-A7346 S75DT-A7330
Offered by GPK Systems
Price: $12.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work, August 19, 2014
Bought for my Toshiba Satellite S55D-A5383 and it didn't work. The little light on the battery turns green, but no charging occurs. Not sure if mine was just defective or the model number listed that it works with is incorrect.

Edit: I contacted the company and they sent me a replacement. Still didn't work, therefore I'm 100% sure it just doesn't work with my model number (even though it is listed as working with such on this Amazon page). However the company itself was very helpful in solving my problems.

TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND V2 Wireless N300 Gigabit Router, 300Mbps, USB port for Storage, 3 Detachable Antennas, Speed Boost up to 450Mbps, WPS Button
Price: Click here to see our price
120 used & new from $39.37

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm In Love, March 21, 2014
Given that most ISPs in the US don't even offer 100 MBPs and the ones that do are considered the top of the line, this Router's speed maximum will future proof it for quite awhile for most consumers. I'm cheap and that is important to me. With this router I get my full speeds whether I'm hooked in with an ethernet cable all the way on the other side of my house. The latter point being that the range on this little router is incredible. I've never had one that gives me full bars so far away. Considering you get all of that quality for a great price, I would not hesitate to get this router instead of one of the more expensive alternatives.

Verbatim 4.7 GB up to 16x Branded Recordable Disc DVD-R 100-Disc FFP 97460
Verbatim 4.7 GB up to 16x Branded Recordable Disc DVD-R 100-Disc FFP 97460
Price: $23.95
8 used & new from $19.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, Not A Fan of the Label, March 21, 2014
I got a good batch when I ordered, so my complaints on quality are at a minimum. I will say that I'm one of those people who like to label their DVDs on the top, thus I really don't care for how much room the product title and general info takes up on each DVD. I feel like the space at the bottom just isn't enough to label what I want. A minor complaint for great quality blank DVDs.

Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger+US Power Cord for Toshiba Satellite
Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger+US Power Cord for Toshiba Satellite
Offered by EG-TECH
Price: $4.99
57 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Cheap, March 21, 2014
I ordered this replacement power adapter after having a puppy bite my orginal and it becoming a fire hazard. It works perfectly for my own Toshiba Satellite laptop. I'd even dare say it charges faster than the original charger than shipped with my laptop (though I may have just had a defective one to begin with).

As other reviewers pointed out, the cord is short. It's only a few feet when it's all plugged in. Personally I use my laptop right near an outlet so it's no bother for me. However, if you don't have that luxury and were used to the length of the original, you might want to look elsewhere for a different replacement charger.

RiteAV - USB 2.0 A to Mini-B 5-pin Cable 15 ft.
RiteAV - USB 2.0 A to Mini-B 5-pin Cable 15 ft.
Offered by Ultra Spec Cables (RiteAV®)
Price: $9.95
4 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Pay More, June 4, 2011
Don't be fooled by other cords that claim to be of better quality, thus work more efficiently. This cable may be cheap in price, but it's the same quality as any other cable. I use it as a Playstation remote charger and it works perfectly. I highly recommend buying this if you are in the market for a remote charger, as the 15 feet cord allows you to play a game across the room without having to worry if your remote is going to go dead at an inopportune time.

The Sims 3: World Adventures - Expansion Pack  [Download]
The Sims 3: World Adventures - Expansion Pack [Download]
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Adventures, June 4, 2011
This expansion plays more like a mini-adventure game than anything else. You are tasked with finding treasure, loot, and secrets when you visit one of the three vacation destinations. It loses a bit of it's luster after the first visit to these destinations. Unless you download new tombs, they remain the same each visit. If you play from someone in the same town and go to a place already completed by another sim, the tomb's traps are already completed for you, meaning all you have to do is run through an collect the treasure. It takes away a lot of the excitement that could have been had if they these tombs had been randomly generated.

Warriors Orochi 2 - Xbox 360
Warriors Orochi 2 - Xbox 360
Offered by Missouri River Games
Price: $59.95
30 used & new from $13.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Tons of Characters, June 4, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
If you like other games in the Dynasty Warrior/Samurai Warrior series, you'll like this, plain and simple. However, I must note that the sheer amount of characters you can play as is awe inspiring. There is a character for pretty much any play style. I'm a bit of a completionist and it took me over 100 hours to get all of the achievements, so it had quite a lot of replay value for me.

Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Cream Unisex by Palmer's, 13.25 Ounce
Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Cream Unisex by Palmer's, 13.25 Ounce
Offered by Common Cents Distributors
Price: $10.50
12 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Lip Balm, June 4, 2011
Maybe I have sensitive lips, but I have to say that my lips dry out more than anyone I know. I have never found any substitute that works better than Palmer's cocoa butter formula. It literally keeps my lips moist and soft for up to 12 hours. I'll put it on when I go to bed and wake up to soft, moist lips. Obviously this product can be used for many other parts of your body too to keep the moisture locked in on your skin, so it really is what I'd call a 'miracle' skin care product. Don't hesitate to buy it!

Forfex Oil FX Clipper/Trimmer Lubricating Oil (4-Ounces)
Forfex Oil FX Clipper/Trimmer Lubricating Oil (4-Ounces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, June 4, 2011
I have my own hair clipper set and ran out of the oil that came with it. I bought this and it works like a charm. It keeps my clippers lubricated and in good condition, so I highly recommend it!

JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case (Jet Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by KANOYA

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love My JBuds, June 20, 2010
I've been using ear buds for awhile now, and the JBuds are easily my favorite over every pair I've owned. The sound quality is amazing for it's price and they look quite sleek and stylish. The noise canceling feature is fantastic, as I like to listen to my music and not be annoyed by loud noises around me.

The only reason I haven't given it a perfect review is because I'm not generally tough on my ear buds, yet many of the JBud series that I've owned tend to have it's wiring mess up the volume quality of the ear buds after a few months. The most general problem I have is having one of the ear bud's sound disappear entirely. So I'd personally buy one of those yearly replace kits if you plan on getting these, because they are otherwise excellent ear buds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3