Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for JXC > Reviews

Browse

JXC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JXC RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Complete Wireless Security System
Complete Wireless Security System
Offered by Your Favorite Bookie & More
Price: $299.98

2.0 out of 5 stars One issue after another, January 7, 2015
This review is from: Complete Wireless Security System
I have had the system for a couple of years now. I loved it at first. Then this past year it has been nothing but a nightmare. I have sensors that constantly fail, does not matter the type, entry sensors, water sensors, and motion sensors. Then the worst part was when the base station could not find a signal. I had to work with several less than capable support reps until one actually listened and did the sensible thing and send a replacement base station. But that was not easy when it should have been.

But the constant errors I receive, worst when an entry sensor fails and you are trying to leave because you can't or the alarm will go off and you don't know what sensor is out until you log in.... but you can't just log in and see you have to re-sync with the base station for it to update and tell you then you have to remove the sensor leaving that entry point vulnerable. Not a fun thing to do when you are heading out the door.

They get two stars because it has only been in the last year, but it has been one problem after another and I am close to getting a new system but I am invested in this one so trying to ride it out and hoping it will go back to the way things were and if it does I will update this review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2015 11:25 AM PST

Simplisafe2 Wireless Home Security System 8-piece Plus Package

Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder, Alpine Punch, 3 Pounds
Price: $49.99
21 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff but it smells, March 11, 2014
Great low carb protein. However it really smells after usage and if you leave it in a protein shaker for long it smells like death. I use a glass shaker now due to this protein. But great lactose free / low carb protein.

Isotoner Men's Smartouch Knit Glove With Back Tab Unlined, Black, X-Large
Isotoner Men's Smartouch Knit Glove With Back Tab Unlined, Black, X-Large
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, March 11, 2014
I bought these with high hopes but was disappointed. The fit was not good and the touch sensors do not respond as I had hoped. I don't recommend personally.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these belts, March 2, 2014
How can you go wrong with a belt that let's you inconspicuously adjust it if you eat too much :)
I love the sleek design and wear them often with suits as I have several styles.

Ogio Crunch Duffle Bag (Red)
Ogio Crunch Duffle Bag (Red)
Offered by Biker tshirts
Price: $37.99
9 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, March 2, 2014
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Apparel)
Best bag I have ever had for the gym. Love the shoe compartment and side pockets as keeps everything clean. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great., March 2, 2014
Does what it says. There is a little sting as is expected but it stops the bleeding. May need to apply twice.

Rubbermaid Blue Ice Brand Weekender Pack 7" x 1.63" x 6.75
Rubbermaid Blue Ice Brand Weekender Pack 7" x 1.63" x 6.75
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $7.99
13 used & new from $3.77

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cold, March 2, 2014
What can I say it does what it says. It is large and for the larger lunch box as described. Happy with my purchase.

Larry's Beans Fair Trade Organic Coffee, Pure Guatemala, Whole Bean, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee, March 2, 2014
Enjoyed Larry's beans, Bean Martin blend after receiving it as a gift from family in OR. After that great experience and being unable to find my favorite Guatamalan, organic, fair trade coffee I searched for some on Amazon as last resort, who new coffee. Great move as I ordered a 3 pack from Larry's Beans and they delivered an excellent product, fresh, tasty with this chocolate/fruity notes I love from Guatamala. I was also happy to see the coffee did not expire in a couple weeks as has been the experience of some other parishable items. I am able to enjoy my order in time as I like to change the flavor sand why I ordered another 3pack but of variety this time..... Keep it up Larry's Beans.

Transworld Durable Deluxe Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag (Many Colors and Size Available) (12"x10"x8 1/2", Navy)
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, January 24, 2014
This is a good size and what was expected. I only give it three stars as items do not stay cold long in the cooler. It does not keep items cold for more than a few hours, maybe 4 at most and by that time everything is thawing and getting close to room temp. I do use icepacks and will try more icepacks and give it a little longer and update my review if I notice any improvement.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5