Profile for Robert Frank > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert Frank RSS Feed (CAROL STREAM, IL, US)

Princess Lillian & The Creature
Princess Lillian & The Creature
by Erica De Muir
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book with a very good message!, March 11, 2014
This is a well-written children's book with great illustrations that will keep your kids amused and enthralled throughout. Highly recommended!

WD My Passport 2TB Portable External USB 3.0 Hard Drive Storage Black (WDBY8L0020BBK-NESN)
Offered by LittlePiggy_Tech
Price: $129.99
33 used & new from $74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, easy, and portable, June 27, 2013
This was my first USB powered hard drive and I will not be looking back. Its speed and its portability blows my Western Digital "My Books" (1 and 1.5 TB) out of the water. The exceptional price (around $130 at the time of this review) makes this a very good choice for an individual who does quite a bit of photography and photo editing while on the go and on a budget. If you're using it with a Mac, remember to do an initial FAT32 format. If you don't know what that is, go here for a detailed explanation of what it is and how to do it: [...]

OtterBox Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - Black
OtterBox Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $28.58
17 used & new from $19.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for a while, June 27, 2013
I've had this cover for a few months and owned yet another one before it. Both have the same eventual issues. The plastic tabs which hold the front and back plates together break if you have to open it too often (like I do when I switch out the battery for my back up when my phone inevitably dies halfway through my workday). Also, the rubber cover will eventually lose its shape and will no longer fit properly (this has happened to excess with both covers I have owned). Overall, not a great cover for those looking for something that will last more than a few months. Again, this could be due to the fact that I often remove the cover to replace the battery, I just thought it would hold up better despite that.

Until We Get There
Until We Get There
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First time I've ever heard Coho, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Until We Get There (MP3 Music)
I have never heard this band or this song anymore. I heard it on the television show "New Girl" and I enjoyed it so much I looked to stream it from Spotify. For whatever reason, it is not on there so I chose to purchase it. I'm not disappointed.

Mens New Balance M 998 GR Classic Running Shoe, Color:, 10.5 D
Mens New Balance M 998 GR Classic Running Shoe, Color:, 10.5 D
Offered by Road Runner Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits snug but not too snug., June 27, 2013
I've worn these twice thus far and I am in love. Wonderful for walking and general duties. I have not run in them yet, if it is not as amazing as my general experience I will come back and edit this review. I have a feeling that will not be a problem though.

Tucker & Dale vs Evil
Tucker & Dale vs Evil
DVD
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than expected, February 9, 2013
My friend and I chose to watch this movie thinking it would be really dumb and only worth watching to laugh at, however, this movie is deceptively enduring and all around very funny in its dead-pan satire at the expense of the contemporary teen horror flick. It is worth the $4 rental price. As of this review, it's also streaming on Netflix if that's your cup of tea.

Calvin Klein Men's Wool Single Breasted Car Coat, Black, Large
Calvin Klein Men's Wool Single Breasted Car Coat, Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic coat - Great price, November 4, 2012
I love this coat. The fit is perfect and it makes me look kind of British.
The scarf is well made as well and goes perfectly with the ensemble.
I normally wear size 38 jeans and my shirt size varies between L and XL and the Large size is perfection for me.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame CMOS with 1080p Full-HD Video Mode Digital SLR Camera (Body)
Price: $3,099.00
104 used & new from $1,994.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, August 11, 2012
I am a part-time wedding photographer and I truly could not have asked for a better camera. This is a huge step up from the 7D. I highly recommend it if you have the funds.

ePhoto REF4366 43x 66-Inches Extra Large Oval 5 in 1 Reflector Panel Kit with Black, White, Silver, Gold and Translucent
Offered by ePhotoInc
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $32.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Plus side: huge and does what it's supposed to do., July 3, 2011
Incredibly difficult to fold (takes practice) and the bag it comes in is not durable. It took me a week to figure out how to fold this beast correctly and then I put it in its bag. As I zipped I started noticing that the zipper was not actually zipping. I've been repeatedly attempting to zip this bag up to no avail. This bag is an important part of the reflector, as it keeps this monstrosity from popping open constantly. It is imperative for this reflector to have a good bag if you want to take it somewhere. The bag it comes in is a piece of trash so I would not recommend this product to any photographer that needs to travel.