Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Celeste > Reviews

Browse

Celeste's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Celeste RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Amazon Video
Amazon Video
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Remove unnecessary permissions if you want higher rating and continued Prime membership!, February 24, 2016
This review is from: Amazon Video (App)
This was a 4-5 star app. However, with the latest update, which I refuse to install, seeking permission to run on startup and change my connectivity it has fallen to a 1. I will quit my Prime subscription when it comes due in a couple months if these permissions remain a requirement to update the app. Also, I dont know if it is because I refused to update the app or not but the latest episode of a tv show I have purchased via a tv pass which used to become available in the app within 3-4 hours after airing has still not become available and it is presently 7 hours after it aired.

Minions
Minions
DVD ~ Sandra Bullock
Price: $9.99
75 used & new from $4.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable family fare, January 27, 2016
This review is from: Minions (DVD)
Not as good as the original Despicable Me, but still lots of laughs.

Ant-Man [Blu-ray]
Ant-Man [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Paul Rudd
Price: $22.96
49 used & new from $16.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Family friendly Marvel film, January 27, 2016
This review is from: Ant-Man [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This addition to the Marvel Universe probably won't be loved by the fans of the more serious, heavy-action superheroes, but our family thoroughly enjoyed its more lighthearted approach. With his family, personal and work problems, "Ant-Man" is easier for the average human to relate to than the rest of the Marvel pantheon. We will be looking forward to seeing how his character is used in the upcoming "civil war" film.

Libbey Cobalt Blue Cooler Glasses LIB 171B
Libbey Cobalt Blue Cooler Glasses LIB 171B
Offered by the bar glass
Price: $44.99
12 used & new from $28.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good glasses, January 27, 2016
Match the remaining ones I had from several years ago which have lasted very well.

Anchor Hocking Cobalt Blue Glass Cereal Bowl, Set of 12
Anchor Hocking Cobalt Blue Glass Cereal Bowl, Set of 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bowls, January 27, 2016
Match my existing set.

Masterpiece: Inspector Lewis Season 5
Masterpiece: Inspector Lewis Season 5
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Uneven season redeemed by Episode 1, October 15, 2015
I am a huge fan of the Inspector Lewis series, but found season 5 overall to be very uneven in quality. However, Episode 1 "The Soul of Genius" is one of my favorite individual episodes. If not for Episode 1, I would probably rate the season as worthy of only 3 stars. Hathaway's awkward interaction with the charming Botanical Gardens botanist is particularly amusing. I am a fan of Celia Imrie from the "Exotic Marigold Hotel" movies and the Cranford BBC series. She is especially effective in this episode as the grieving mother seeking justice for her son's death.

Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4
Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4
Price: $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best season of what is not the best Star Trek series, September 15, 2015
Star Trek: Enterprise is not my favorite Star Trek series by any means; however, I do believe it is diverting entertainment. I would rate the earlier seasons higher than the fourth season. The "alternate history" Nazi victory in WWII wasn't that interesting.

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Action packed as we expect from all MI movies, August 14, 2015
Good addition to this franchise.

Masterpiece: Inspector Lewis Season 7
Masterpiece: Inspector Lewis Season 7
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep them coming!, August 6, 2015
A very enjoyable series. If Kevin Whatley insists on retiring (which I really wish he would not) I vote for a. D.I. Hathaway series to continue the excellent writing, acting and very British humor of this series.

Velrose Cotton Batiste 23" Half Slip (4537), Ivory, M
Velrose Cotton Batiste 23" Half Slip (4537), Ivory, M
Offered by LilGift
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely slip, July 13, 2015
Nice quality slip. Pretty and much cooler than nylon. Also no problem with static cling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5