Profile for S. Stygar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Stygar RSS Feed (houston, tx United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Last of Us
The Last of Us
Price: $37.34
101 used & new from $25.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story but it's the most linear game I've played ..., December 22, 2014
This review is from: The Last of Us (Video Game)
Good story but it's the most linear game I've played in a long time and the monsters can be downright impossible at times. When things get chaotic it's very hard to get the game to do what you want.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2014 7:03 AM PST

CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator
CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator
Offered by gardentools
Price: $24.95
4 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 22, 2014
This review is from: CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator
A bit pricey IMHO but a great tool nonetheless.

Degree MotionSense Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Peach Burst, 2.6 oz
Degree MotionSense Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Peach Burst, 2.6 oz
Price: $3.89
8 used & new from $0.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 22, 2014
Smells good and works well. Unfortunately it makes my pits itch and burn.

Fly Bike® Foldable Indoor/Outdoor Toddlers Glide Tricycle - Blue
Fly Bike® Foldable Indoor/Outdoor Toddlers Glide Tricycle - Blue
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars s'good, August 30, 2014
Pros: Well built. Easy to fold and unfold.

Cons: Too short. Not adjustable. Didn't hold my almost 3 year old's interest. Wheels don't spin especially well.

Update: Toddlers are fickle. Who knew. Now my kid is crazy over this thing. He flies around the house on this thing now and also likes to ram the fireplace and giggle uncontrollably.

Rain Bird ESPSM3 3 Station Expansion Module for ESP Irrigation Controllers
Rain Bird ESPSM3 3 Station Expansion Module for ESP Irrigation Controllers
Offered by Vern's Wholesale
Price: $31.07
15 used & new from $22.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 30, 2014
Junk. I had one of these die after only a year of operation. No warning or feedback alerting me from the system, just dead. Took several plants that it was supposed to be watering with it.

The price is also ridiculous. $30 for one of these things? I can get a google chromecast for that much. $5-10 would be reasonable for this simple little add on module. I'm stuck with the same system so I've little choice but to pay.

Peter Pan Reduced Fat Crunchy Peanut Spread, 16.3-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
Peter Pan Reduced Fat Crunchy Peanut Spread, 16.3-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
Price: $35.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Fat's not the problem., June 3, 2014
Remove fat and put in sugar carbs and trans fat. This is unhealthy as you can get. If you think this is going to help you lose weight you are sadly mistaken. Peanut butter should be 100% peanuts. Please cut the cheap filler and stop poisoning the world.

Maha PowerEx MH-C808M Ultimate Professional Charger for Eight AA/AAA/C/D NiMH/NiCD Batteries
Offered by JZS Camera & Electronics
Price: $93.95
11 used & new from $88.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter crap, January 14, 2012
I've had this charger for a long time and it's been flakey from the start but not enough to notice. It didn't ever seem to do as good a job of fully charging my batteries as my cheap charger but I wasn't too bothered until recently when I can't even get batteries to hold a charge from this POS. What's worse is there's no indication that there's a problem, it just shows "done" as always. I put batteries into my camera from this thing and they didn't last 10 seconds. I've tried many different nimh batteries and they all do the same. I wanted to love this charger and I thought it'd be the last charger I'd ever need but I was so very very wrong.

Bottom line: Don't get it. It looks awesome but it constantly disappoints.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2013 5:27 AM PDT

AmazonBasics Leather Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S (Black)
AmazonBasics Leather Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, November 17, 2011
Three things I don't like:
1. The front protrudes out too far making it exceedingly difficult to touch the outer edge of the screen.
2. The phone slides out of the top too easily.
3. The camera is right on the edge of the opening for it instead of centered. I don't see a problem in my photos but it could cause some minor vignetting.

Edit: I do notice problems with my pictures. The flash reflects off the case and washes out parts of the picture. The same picture with and without the case is massively different. This changes my opinion of this case from being bad to being unusable.

Mr. Coffee JWX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Mr. Coffee JWX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Price: $24.00
8 used & new from $17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine low end coffee machine, September 1, 2011
I haven't had any serious problems with this thing. I've had it for about 2 years and have to buy a replacement because the cats broke the carafe.

The only problems I've noticed are coffee grounds collect up around the overflow area and are difficult to clean out. Also the timer is surprisingly confusing and I'm never sure if I've done it right so I just don't use it.

The Shoot (Motion Control) - Playstation 3
The Shoot (Motion Control) - Playstation 3
Offered by PNP Games
Price: $7.15
100 used & new from $0.49

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 player mode? WTF, February 4, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game so I could play it with my SO but there are no options for 2 player as advertised. I've tried everything to get the other controller to register but it won't. False advertising and awkward disappointment = 1 star. If it's some secret to get 2 player that is unacceptable.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2011 1:34 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3