Profile for N J Carol > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 290

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N J Carol "njcarol_2000" RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Yazilind Lolita Black Braided Fabric Lace Choker Beads Tassel Chain Necklace 14in
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LTD
Price: $19.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Cos-play, anyone?, October 21, 2014
Cute, inexpensive item. Good for the "Goth" or the cos-play group. The "gems" are light-weight.

Danny Clinch
Danny Clinch
by Danny Clinch
Price: $31.52
22 used & new from $31.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great star-studded photo collection., October 21, 2014
This review is from: Danny Clinch (Hardcover)
Awesome collection of photos from multi-talented Danny Clinch. Many famous faces and a foreword by Bruce Springsteen, one of Danny's favorite subjects.

Ibeauty(TM) Women Fashion White Cat Pattern Printing Shawl Scarf Wrap Black
Ibeauty(TM) Women Fashion White Cat Pattern Printing Shawl Scarf Wrap Black
Offered by LOVE IN H
Price: $3.30
8 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat-lover's gift, October 21, 2014
Very light-weight fabric, cute all-over print. Great gift for a cat-lover, and worth the inexpensive cost. It comes from China, so shipping is slow.

Indigo Wild Zum Mist, Sandalwood-Citrus, 4 Fluid Ounces
Indigo Wild Zum Mist, Sandalwood-Citrus, 4 Fluid Ounces
Offered by Beauty-Ways
Price: $12.49
10 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fragrance, October 21, 2014
Natural spray that can be used as room or body fragrance. I know that sounds crazy, but the ingredients are all natural so it does no harm to the body. The smell is light and citrusy more than sandalwood.

Sterling Silver Filigree Hamsa - Hand of Fatima Charm Pendant
Sterling Silver Filigree Hamsa - Hand of Fatima Charm Pendant
Offered by Silver Insanity
Price: $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice charm, October 21, 2014
Nicely-made, sterling silver filigree. Small in size, not heavy, good on a charm bracelet or neck-chain. Worth the price.

FUNOC Ladies Womens Leopard Print V Neck Short Sleeve Party Evening Long Maxi Dress
Offered by Xfome-US
Price: $18.51
5 used & new from $14.51

4.0 out of 5 stars sexy dress, October 21, 2014
This dress is basically a flattering cut, but the v-neck is quite low (lower than the photo on someone 5'7" and 38" chest). If going out, I'd wear a cami or the like underneath. If you are smaller busted, you could probably go without a bra or cami. The colors are neutral. The fabric is not expensive, but it is good for a cover-up over a bathing suit or at the pool. I am older, and would wear this for resort/casual. For the price, it is worth the cost. But it is definately NOT a sophisticated/expensive look.

Easy Street Women's Prism Boot,Brown,8 M US
Easy Street Women's Prism Boot,Brown,8 M US
Price: $27.62
4 used & new from $22.38

4.0 out of 5 stars work-horse shoe, October 17, 2014
These run slightly large. I ordered 8M, my usual size. A 7 1/2 might be too small. With socks, these will be fine and are comfortable. This is a slightly chunky style...not dressy. The heel is stable and about 1 1/2 inch in height. I wanted a shoe to wear on a daily basis with jeans or casual slacks. I do not like white sneekers unless walking or exercising, and wanted something more stylish for every day. This will be a go-to shoe that I can slide on as I go out the door.

Premium Soft Cotton Stretch Fitted Jegging Style Leggings Button Skinny Pants
Premium Soft Cotton Stretch Fitted Jegging Style Leggings Button Skinny Pants
Offered by Mall 24/7
Price: $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small & tight, September 28, 2014
These looked good on-line and I liked the color selections. I ordered the "large". I am usually a size 8-10 (I am 5'7", slim hipped, and slim legs, 145 pounds). The waist is tight, low, and creates a bulge. I was fearful that I couldn't even zip them. The photo also makes the pants look nice and long, so that they "pool" at the ankle. On me, they stop just short of the ankle. The fit is more of a junior size. I will keep them, but if I had tried them on in a store, I wouldn't have purchased them.

Netflix - Kindle Fire v1
Netflix - Kindle Fire v1
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this!, September 19, 2014
This review is from: Netflix - Kindle Fire v1 (App)
Great addition to Kindle...binge-watching can begin! Amazing selections, too numerous to count, in all genres for all ages. Watching "American Horror Story", and next is "Orange is the New Black." Picture quality is great. Occasional "buffering" may cause interruption, but I think that's MY wi-fi, NOT the Kindle.

VIONIC with Orthaheel Technology Women's Airlie Mule Bronze Clog/Mule 8 M
VIONIC with Orthaheel Technology Women's Airlie Mule Bronze Clog/Mule 8 M
Offered by What's Hot
Price: $44.40
7 used & new from $34.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 9, 2014
I watched the "Orthaheel" hype on one of the shopping channels, and they appeared comfy, healthy, and good-looking. I found much better prices on Amazon, so I ordered a pair. Very disappointing and uncomfortable. The toe-bed is extremely wide, but also short. I am a typical size 8, regular. This shoe does not fit well. I did not even try on the second shoe, as I knew these would not be for me. Returning them ASAP.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20