Profile for Traci L. Hackney > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Traci L. Hackney "proud mama" RSS Feed (muskegon, mi)

Aeromax Astronaut Boots, Size Large
Aeromax Astronaut Boots, Size Large
Price: $21.71
20 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love the boots, May 1, 2011
This review is from: Astronaut Boots (Toy)
ght these boots for my 5 year old son to go along with his astronaut costume. They are a little big when he is not wearing shoes/boots, but are perfect when he is! They look great and really complete his outfit. He loves to play in it all the time, and is excited to be the coolest kid at Halloween with a great costume!

Melissa & Doug Play Money Set
Melissa & Doug Play Money Set
Price: $15.99
62 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of play money, September 21, 2010
I looked all over for a realistic, high quality set of play money and this is by far the best that I found and I was really pleased with the quality and so far the durability. Great for pretend and for teachning types of bills and coins to kids! :)

Melissa & Doug Pirate Costume Role Play Set
Melissa & Doug Pirate Costume Role Play Set
Price: $23.99
68 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun dress up play, September 21, 2010
My son has loved playing pirate with this dress up costume. It is high quality and seems to be very durable.

Cedarmont Kids Sing Along Songs - Christmas Carols
Cedarmont Kids Sing Along Songs - Christmas Carols
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
10 used & new from $2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 3, 2009
My 3 year old son loves these - they are the traditional Christmas carols which is so nice because all they learn at school is Frosty, Rudolph, and Santa! We watch them almost once a day!

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Price: $23.49
64 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy, March 7, 2009
We purchased these pots and pans for our 2 year old for Valentines Day to go along with the Melissa and Doug Kitchen he received for Christmas. They are a perfect compliment to the kitchen and he plays with them everyday. All of our friends can't believe how tough and sturdy the pans are - really a great product.

Melissa & Doug Classic Deluxe Kitchen
Melissa & Doug Classic Deluxe Kitchen
Offered by BabyEarth
Price: $191.52
16 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Easy to Put Together - Tons of fun, December 20, 2008
My husband and I just finished putting this kitchen together - and I was a little worried as some of the reivews said it was difficult or hard to assemble. Believe me - we finished in less than 1 and half hours and we didn't even use a drill! It went together so smoothly - the color cordination and the directions were simple. We are so excited for our son to get this on Christmas- we can hardly wait.

I had purchased a plastic kitchen and decided to take it back and get this one - do not regret it!

I would highly recommend this kitchen to anyone - it looks nice, and feels nice.